'Bird Box challenge' led to blindfolded teen's car crash, Utah police say

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    How fkn stupid lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,730
    The fuck?!?!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    Driving blind folded.  What could go wrong?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Lyman says it should serve as a warning he never thought he'd have to give: Don't drive while blindfolded.

LMFAO.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    I don't know if having an idiot driving into oncoming traffic is very funny when they end up hitting a school bus full of 3rd graders and the bus plunges off the road and hits and overpass, which ends up rupturing the fuel tanks and then a burst of fire incinerates those closest to the tank while the rest that can still move are escaping through broken windows while their flesh burns and then the first responders suffer PTSD after claiming it was the worst thing they ever saw in their professional careers.

Maybe they just end up hitting a mailbox.  

I prefer those who experiment with Darwin's Theory operate in closed test spaces.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Did this person hit a school bus?  No.  Chill out.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,730
    Jason P said:
    I don't know if having an idiot driving into oncoming traffic is very funny when they end up hitting a school bus full of 3rd graders and the bus plunges off the road and hits and overpass, which ends up rupturing the fuel tanks and then a burst of fire incinerates those closest to the tank while the rest that can still move are escaping through broken windows while their flesh burns and then the first responders suffer PTSD after claiming it was the worst thing they ever saw in their professional careers.

Maybe they just end up hitting a mailbox.  

I prefer those who experiment with Darwin's Theory operate in closed test spaces.
    Ummm...I'm not sure where to go with this portion. But if my girlfriend wants to "experiment" with me outside in the pool, on the deck or next to a campfire....then you or anyone else can GFY because I am NOT going to tell her no! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,527
    I'd rather drive in a car with Toonces, the cat that can drive a car than this jackass.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,819
    not surprised actually, was waiting for some idiot to do that.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly