2»

Comments

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Happy new year !!! 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Happy New Year!

2018 was certainly a wild ride and I expect 2019 to be even crazier!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Great time to be alive on planet earth... floating in a solar system... in a galaxy... within a vast universe.... enjoy the ride and tell people you love them 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    my2hands said:
    Great time to be alive on planet earth... floating in a solar system... in a galaxy... within a vast universe.... enjoy the ride and tell people you love them 
    Nice!  Best post of the New Year! 

Cheers, m2h, and all!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    And today NASA flew past the most distant object visited by man ... a space rock named Ultima Thule.  It's only 4 billion miles away.  They didn't even know it existed when they launched the probe to visit Pluto in 2006.  An upgrade to the Hubble telescope revealed it in 2009.  
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Jason P said:
    And today NASA flew past the most distant object visited by man ... a space rock named Ultima Thule.  It's only 4 billion miles away.  They didn't even know it existed when they launched the probe to visit Pluto in 2006.  An upgrade to the Hubble telescope revealed it in 2009.  
    I was considering the name "Ultima Thule" for a band I wanted to put together back around 1992.  It never happen- was lost in space somewhere.  Glad they found it.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024