Options

Next Friday In Badalona (Barcelona-Spain)!!!

thisideupthisideup Posts: 4
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I can wait,my first time!!! I think it will be so great!
But we'll be very tired at night,I have to wake up at 6 a.m. to take the train at 9.25 and I will be there at 16'00. So the show starts at 20'00 with wolfmother and we will be...buuuufffffff!!! But, well, it worths it!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    thisideup wrote:
    But we'll be very tired at night,I have to wake up at 6 a.m. to take the train at 9.25 and I will be there at 16'00. So the show starts at 20'00 with wolfmother and we will be...buuuufffffff!!! But, well, it worths it!!!
    wow! takes 6 and half hour to go from Valencia to Barcelona by train?? takes only about 4 by car if I recall well.

well, see you tehre man (off tomorrow night by plane though..only takes 2 hours ;))
  • Options
    thisideup wrote:

it will fuckin rock!!!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    wow! takes 6 and half hour to go from Valencia to Barcelona by train?? takes only about 4 by car if I recall well.

well, see you tehre man (off tomorrow night by plane though..only takes 2 hours ;))

OK,no. Normally I live in Valencia because I've studied there but I'm from a town in Alicante.In summer I often come to my parents home, then my friend and me have to move from my town to Alicante, from Alicante to Barcelona, from Barcelona to Badalona and finally, to Barcelona one more time to spend the night out and take the train to Alicante at 9 a.m. It will be nice!!

---Does anybody know any good places to go in Barcelona all night long? Advise me please!!!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    thisideup wrote:
    OK,no. Normally I live in Valencia because I've studied there but I'm from a town in Alicante.In summer I often come to my parents home, then my friend and me have to move from my town to Alicante, from Alicante to Barcelona, from Barcelona to Badalona and finally, to Barcelona one more time to spend the night out and take the train to Alicante at 9 a.m. It will be nice!!

---Does anybody know any good places to go in Barcelona all night long? Advise me please!!!
    AH, that explains!

well, see you upfront friday then ;)
  • Options
    thisideup wrote:

hola! from which town in Alicante are you? I lived in Elx for 6 months. now i live in Barcelona... echo de menos las palmeras de Elcheee