Options

I've lost my commemorative ticket: can someone help me?

MoonsunMoonsun Milan, Italy Posts: 32
edited December 2018 in The Porch

I’m posting my request in here as well.

I’m a dork. I’ve lost my commemorative ticket for the Home Show, Safeco Night 1.

Last September I orderded my commemorative ticket, because I wanted something to remember that glorious night.

I paid 23 bucks , the shipping arrived safely, first week of October. But I’ve lost the ticket. I can’t find it. I’ve been rummaging high and low. No sign of it. I’m afraid I threw it away with the whole envelope. I'm so pissed off with myself.

So, is there anybody who has a similar ticket, and would like to take a picture of it and share it with me as a jpeg, please 🙏?

Thank you in advance to whoever would like to help a dumb a**.

"How I choose to feel is how I am."
Post edited by Moonsun on

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,011
    edited December 2018
    Help this person out!!!

If it was N2 I could help you...
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Hope someone hooks you up bump
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    I have commemorative tickets for N1 that i am planning on framing with the poster.  I can get some good resolution photos of them this weekend and email them to you.  Send me a PM with your email information and I will get it done this weekend... =)
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    I might have 2 of these and my wife doesn't really care about hers -- I'll look this weekend if you're interested. 
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    Thank you so very much, folks. I appreciate your time.
    I truly hope someone can help me on that.
    Happy new Year!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    Check EBay every so often.  People sell ticket stubs for a couple bucks.  Hopefully you can find someone with an extra though.
  • Options
    Thank you!
    I'll follow your advice. In the meantime I'll d/load the image that is available on collectionzz.com.
    That concert was unforgettable, kind of a cathartic moment to me. I'd love to have something physical to remind me of that night.