Your opinion about Immigration.

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited December 2018
    Some invasion. I hardly see any coverage of this anymore. Crazy. 
    So are you saying that there is not a humanitarian crisis either?  Lack of coverage and all...
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Can you imagine if America was going to send unwanted migrants to a deserted island?

Move along people, nothing to see here, the “lack of coverage” means that there are no issues at the border right now, lol
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited December 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    Its a lot easier if people dont use the quote function in this forum once it's past one comment, in my opinion 
    That wouldn't work in a lot of cases...
    I agree.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-patrol-arrests-ms-13-223833511.html

U.S. Border Patrol agents have arrested a member of the infamous Salvadoran MS-13 gang who admitted to authorities that he traveled with a caravan of Central American migrants who were hoping to qualify for asylum in America.

Agents arrested Jose Villalobos-Jobel, 29, shortly after 6 p.m. on Saturday east of the Calexico Port of Entry on the U.S. side of the border, Customs and Border Protection said in a statement Wednesday.

During questioning at the El Centro station, the Honduran citizen confessed that he is an active member of MS-13 and had intended to enter the country illegally after traveling to the U.S. with the caravan of thousands of other migrants. He is in custody pending his deportation back to Honduras.

President Trump has made MS-13 a priority in his crackdown on illegal immigration and said last month that the latest caravan, estimated to consist of as many as 7,000 people, contained MS-13 members.

“You’re going to find MS-13, you’re going to find Middle Eastern, you’re going to find everything,” he said of the caravan travelers.

Excellent. That's exactly why everyone wants people to be processed in an orderly fashion as they enter.
    This Middle Eastern thing just sounds a bit crazy to me though. It's just a strange connection/assumption. Right along with "everything", lol.
    https://cis.org/Bensman/If-Recent-Patterns-Hold-There-May-Indeed-Be-Terrorists-Inside-Border-Caravan
    “While President Trump may well have employed the prospect of terrorist infiltration as election messaging, Middle Easterners from places like Syria, Iraq, and Egypt do indeed travel the same routes as Hondurans to the U.S. southern border, and rising numbers of suspected terrorists have, in fact, been apprehended at the border or en route in recent years.”
    Kay, so let's see the photos of the caravan. Middle Easterners are visually identifiable. They don't look anything like Hondurans. This is why it seems weird to me... If they see some Middle Easterners walking along with these people, then pull them aside and check them out. Just making random assumptions with absolutely no concrete reason so make them makes no sense.

I am glad to not be the person making that call...Above are pics of Syrian and Honduran immigrants...I highly doubt they wound be advertising that they are Middle Easterners.
    Not speaking Spanish would be a good first step at identifying them?
    I speak Spanish pretty well, yet am not Hispanic...The issue is that there are thousands impatiently waiting to get through and a dire need to vet each and every one of them.  I think that any actual people that are trying to get through to do harm are the ones you see causing chaos in an effort to evade the authorities.  Genetic testing may speed things along?  That would still take time though...

Exactly so why has this administration dragged it's feet on putting more judges & personell that can do the job , why don't you call out the baffoon in charge and you couln't identify a Honduran from syrian if they were stepping on you ....
    Um, this was a problem well before the current administration adopted it and has been getting closer and closer to a boiling point for years. Maybe if cities in the US stopped advertising as “sanctuaries”?  And you are right, if a Syrian was speaking Spanish...could you tell they were not Honduran?

Me yes I can tell by the accent ughh damn dude Argentina’s have different accents from Chileans like myself so yeah I could differentiate! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited December 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-patrol-arrests-ms-13-223833511.html

U.S. Border Patrol agents have arrested a member of the infamous Salvadoran MS-13 gang who admitted to authorities that he traveled with a caravan of Central American migrants who were hoping to qualify for asylum in America.

Agents arrested Jose Villalobos-Jobel, 29, shortly after 6 p.m. on Saturday east of the Calexico Port of Entry on the U.S. side of the border, Customs and Border Protection said in a statement Wednesday.

During questioning at the El Centro station, the Honduran citizen confessed that he is an active member of MS-13 and had intended to enter the country illegally after traveling to the U.S. with the caravan of thousands of other migrants. He is in custody pending his deportation back to Honduras.

President Trump has made MS-13 a priority in his crackdown on illegal immigration and said last month that the latest caravan, estimated to consist of as many as 7,000 people, contained MS-13 members.

“You’re going to find MS-13, you’re going to find Middle Eastern, you’re going to find everything,” he said of the caravan travelers.

Excellent. That's exactly why everyone wants people to be processed in an orderly fashion as they enter.
    This Middle Eastern thing just sounds a bit crazy to me though. It's just a strange connection/assumption. Right along with "everything", lol.
    https://cis.org/Bensman/If-Recent-Patterns-Hold-There-May-Indeed-Be-Terrorists-Inside-Border-Caravan
    “While President Trump may well have employed the prospect of terrorist infiltration as election messaging, Middle Easterners from places like Syria, Iraq, and Egypt do indeed travel the same routes as Hondurans to the U.S. southern border, and rising numbers of suspected terrorists have, in fact, been apprehended at the border or en route in recent years.”
    Kay, so let's see the photos of the caravan. Middle Easterners are visually identifiable. They don't look anything like Hondurans. This is why it seems weird to me... If they see some Middle Easterners walking along with these people, then pull them aside and check them out. Just making random assumptions with absolutely no concrete reason so make them makes no sense.

I am glad to not be the person making that call...Above are pics of Syrian and Honduran immigrants...I highly doubt they wound be advertising that they are Middle Easterners.
    Not speaking Spanish would be a good first step at identifying them?
    I speak Spanish pretty well, yet am not Hispanic...The issue is that there are thousands impatiently waiting to get through and a dire need to vet each and every one of them.  I think that any actual people that are trying to get through to do harm are the ones you see causing chaos in an effort to evade the authorities.  Genetic testing may speed things along?  That would still take time though...

Exactly so why has this administration dragged it's feet on putting more judges & personell that can do the job , why don't you call out the baffoon in charge and you couln't identify a Honduran from syrian if they were stepping on you ....
    Um, this was a problem well before the current administration adopted it and has been getting closer and closer to a boiling point for years. Maybe if cities in the US stopped advertising as “sanctuaries”?  And you are right, if a Syrian was speaking Spanish...could you tell they were not Honduran?

Me yes I can tell by the accent ughh damn dude Argentina’s have different accents from Chileans like myself so yeah I could differentiate! 
    You’re hired!  Maybe we could find shibboleths spicific to Hondurans, similarly to US soldiers using the word “lalapalooza” to weed out the Japanese during WW2.

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    Aside from the Earthquake/Tsunami probs, my vote is for Japan, lol.
    The people are so nice: polite, respectful, unintrusive.
    Yeah, and they actually work together as a community when needed. They base their actions around what is best for the whole and so that things go smoothly for everyone, rather than solely on what's best for themselves as selfish individuals. I really, really admire their society and culture for that so much, and really really hate that our own culture and society does that so fucking badly. I'm ashamed of it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    my2hands said:
    Can you imagine if America was going to send unwanted migrants to a deserted island?

These forums would explode, people's heads would explode...brain matter everywhere...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    PJPOWER said:
    Move along people, nothing to see here, the “lack of coverage” means that there are no issues at the border right now, lol
    Umm....there's kind of a big difference between this being an "issue" at the border and it being an all out "INVASION" as was the case just prior to the election and run off election in a red state a couple weeks later. The overall immigration issue, despite overall numbers declining for a prolonged period of time, is most certainly an "issue" that needs reforming. I don't think anyone disputes that. 

Oh, hey! I just took a quick glance at the cesspool that is our president's twitter page. Surprisingly, he has not mentioned the caravan and their subsequent invasion of our country for almost two weeks (just before the run off elections). You'd think an "invasion" of our country would be a more pressing issue for the president unless......no!.....yes?.....maybe?!---Unless it was a midterm campaign stunt. But no, no, no!!! The president would never politicize the military like that.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PJPOWER said:
    Umm....there's kind of a big difference between this being an "issue" at the border and it being an all out "INVASION" as was the case just prior to the election and run off election in a red state a couple weeks later. The overall immigration issue, despite overall numbers declining for a prolonged period of time, is most certainly an "issue" that needs reforming. I don't think anyone disputes that. 

Oh, hey! I just took a quick glance at the cesspool that is our president's twitter page. Surprisingly, he has not mentioned the caravan and their subsequent invasion of our country for almost two weeks (just before the run off elections). You'd think an "invasion" of our country would be a more pressing issue for the president unless......no!.....yes?.....maybe?!---Unless it was a midterm campaign stunt. But no, no, no!!! The president would never politicize the military like that.  
    To the tune of $200MM+ no less.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited December 2018
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Catholic parish displays a nativity scene with the baby Jesus locked in a cage, and signs pointing toward "deportation".

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/church-baby-jesus-cage-immigration_us_5c0968ade4b0de79357ad474

Sean Hannity hates it, of course. On balance, I'm usually in favour of things that Sean Hannity hates. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Catholic parish displays a nativity scene with the baby Jesus locked in a cage, and signs pointing toward "deportation".

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/church-baby-jesus-cage-immigration_us_5c0968ade4b0de79357ad474

Sean Hannity hates it, of course. On balance, I'm usually in favour of things that Sean Hannity hates. 
    Yeah no doubt just thinking about what these kids will feel come Xmas to me is absolutely horrifying they are in fucking tent camps , people should be going to jail for this mess ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    No discussion about an "enlightened" european nation sending unwanted migrants to an island? 

Seems to be another move in a global shift on this front... interesting times
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    So what's your solution?  Allow everyone who feels threatened by street gangs?  MS-13 was founded in LA.  

If he felt so threatened he could accept Mexico's offer.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited December 2018
    You know, as a citizen of this country, I'm just really confused. Perplexed, even. As of just a few weeks ago, we were told by our president on many different occasions to prepare for an "INVASION." He even spent millions of dollars moving thousands of troops to the border. Yet now, we barely hear anything about said "INVASION." It's just really confusing. Was the president lying about this "INVASION?" Has he forgotten about this "INVASION" that he was talking about nonstop up until the election? I don't get it. It's almost as if that was a campaign stunt. It's almost as if the president politicized our military for a short term political gain (which ultimately did not work).

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Seems perfectly reasonable it isn't headline news anyway. There has been nothing new to report for about 2 weeks and has become stale news. Many reached the boarder, some tried to cross anyway, I think it is reasonable to believe without the presence of troops there would have been more chaos than there was.
    I'm not sure where you are getting at by asking if the president was lying? Are you suggesting there was no caravan? Or that the caravan doesn't have intentions of entering? There is more than enough to prove all that is true, so what was he lying about then?
    The facts are still there, that thousands of immigrants traveled in a caravan with intentions of crossing the boarder. Currently they are stopped at the boarder without any significant events to take over headline news on a daily basis like there was for several weeks prior. While currently officials in Tijuana are reporting concerns that many of us had about such a large group traveling together to begin with but were laughed at for bringing it up.
    12 more tweets since yesterday from the president but none involving the "INVASION" that supposedly is underway. So confusing. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    edited December 2018
    mace1229 said:
    Seems perfectly reasonable it isn't headline news anyway. There has been nothing new to report for about 2 weeks and has become stale news. Many reached the boarder, some tried to cross anyway, I think it is reasonable to believe without the presence of troops there would have been more chaos than there was.
    I'm not sure where you are getting at by asking if the president was lying? Are you suggesting there was no caravan? Or that the caravan doesn't have intentions of entering? There is more than enough to prove all that is true, so what was he lying about then?
    The facts are still there, that thousands of immigrants traveled in a caravan with intentions of crossing the boarder. Currently they are stopped at the boarder without any significant events to take over headline news on a daily basis like there was for several weeks prior. While currently officials in Tijuana are reporting concerns that many of us had about such a large group traveling together to begin with but were laughed at for bringing it up.
    He lied about them carry diseases and there being “many” bad hombres from the Middle East. When pressed he hedged and said check with DHS. When the press did, they didn’t have any specifics either. It was all a political scare tactic to influence the midterms and another piss poor job of foreign diplomacy by the Team Trump Treason Administration. You got played. For $200MM+ and counting.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©

• When pushed by a reporter about whether he had specific evidence about people from the Middle East being part of the caravan currently heading to the US border, Trump said: “Well, they could very well be.” When the reporter asked for evidence once again, Trump said: “There’s no proof of anything. There’s no proof of anything. But they could very well be.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/22/fact-check-trumps-claims-migrant-caravan

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/22/trump-says-unknown-middle-easterners-are-mixed-in-migrant-caravan.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/23/migrant-caravan-facts-trump-border-881006

Brilliantati©
    edited December 2018

This thread almost fell off the first page. I remember back during the run up to the mid-terms it was always in the top 10, lol.... Is that caravan dead? In America? Walking back to Honduras? Who knows?!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mace1229 said:
    so then why all the hysteria that they couldn't be processed and it was going to cause a chaotic scene and it was all the fault of the democrats???

it was the politics of fear. you can't honestly believe it was a coincidence that this was front page/tweet news leading up to the mid terms, and the second the last election was called, CRICKETS. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mace1229 said:
    so then why all the hysteria that they couldn't be processed and it was going to cause a chaotic scene and it was all the fault of the democrats???

it was the politics of fear. you can't honestly believe it was a coincidence that this was front page/tweet news leading up to the mid terms, and the second the last election was called, CRICKETS. 
    I'm not saying it wasn't exploited for political gain. But I don't think there is anything suspicious about it not being headline news still. It was heavily reported for 2 weeks after the election, it didnt stop the night of.
    Why aren't the California fires headline news still, it was the worst in the state's history, why did those news reports suddenly stop over night?
    Its because there isnt anything new to report. What would you like the headline news to say about the caravan? There havent been any significant changes in 2 weeks worth reporting on.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

I'm not saying it wasn't exploited for political gain. But I don't think there is anything suspicious about it not being headline news still. It was heavily reported for 2 weeks after the election, it didnt stop the night of.
    Why aren't the California fires headline news still, it was the worst in the state's history, why did those news reports suddenly stop over night?
    Its because there isnt anything new to report. What would you like the headline news to say about the caravan? There havent been any significant changes in 2 weeks worth reporting on.
    There weren't any significant changes in the status of the caravan leading up to the mid terms, either. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited December 2018
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

There weren't any significant changes in the status of the caravan leading up to the mid terms, either. 
    Sure there were. It was growing and moving, no one knew if they'd ever arrive or keep going. Just their progress was a significant change. Then they arrive at the boarder and the impact it had on the local communities was enough to report on for a few days, plus you have the ones rushing the gates and protests and so on. There was a lot changing every day, until about 2 weeks ago. That's when the reporting stopped.
    Plus it was headlnoe news on every station, not just the Pro-Trump one(s?). If it was political and not just news, what was the motive of all the other anti-Trump stations then?
    Post edited by mace1229 on
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Sure there were. It was growing and moving, no one knew if they'd ever arrive or keep going. Just their progress was a significant change. Then they arrive at the boarder and the impact it had on the local communities was enough to report on for a few days, plus you have the ones rushing the gates and protests and so on. There was a lot changing every day, until about 2 weeks ago. That's when the reporting stopped.
    Plus it was headlnoe news on every station, not just the Pro-Trump one(s?). If it was political and not just news, what was the motive of all the other anti-Trump stations then?
    because the other stations love reporting on the idiocy that is DJT. it's big ratings. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited December 2018
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Uh huh... So now what's happening to them? Are you assuming they have all just sat down in the dirt to wait or what? It's pretty weird that you're suggesting nothing has happened to a very large group of human beings, including little kids, for two weeks. I guess they vanished into thin air after the midterms?
    And let's not forget how the caravan was even made BIG NEWS and an INVASION in the first place, and many times more people than that cross the southern border every month of the year. Honestly, it could not be more obvious that that whole story was an election ploy and that that is why the story was dropped the second the election were over. And somehow nobody even seems curious to know wtf happened to all these people, where they stand in the processing, if there even was any processing, what happened to the children... ???????? Are they still at the border? If so, are they not still an invading mob? How aren't they now when they were before? What kind of legal processes are in place for them right now? Are any of them dying? Are the parents and children all still together?

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

It was not heavily covered for two weeks after the election. That's false. The coverage AND Trump's own comments and hysterical tweets dramatically stopped after the dems took the house. Things picked up again right before the special election in a red state. 

This was billed not just as an immigration issue--it was billed, by the president no less as an I-N-V-A-S-I-O-N !! Think about what that means. If we lived in a normal time in a normal country and we had a normal president who came across the airwaves to warn the country and an imminent INVASION. Think about the hysteria that would cause. Words matter, especially when uttered by the most important person on the face of the planet. 

Also worth noting that you're apparently cool and gloss over the fact that the president used the military as a political prop to win a midterm election (and failed in doing so).

chinese-happy.jpg
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

It was not heavily covered for two weeks after the election. That's false. The coverage AND Trump's own comments and hysterical tweets dramatically stopped after the dems took the house. Things picked up again right before the special election in a red state. 

This was billed not just as an immigration issue--it was billed, by the president no less as an I-N-V-A-S-I-O-N !! Think about what that means. If we lived in a normal time in a normal country and we had a normal president who came across the airwaves to warn the country and an imminent INVASION. Think about the hysteria that would cause. Words matter, especially when uttered by the most important person on the face of the planet. 

Also worth noting that you're apparently cool and gloss over the fact that the president used the military as a political prop to win a midterm election (and failed in doing so).

And lied about them carrying many diseases and being middle eastern terrorists. But yea, it was a normal presidential reaction to an immigration issue, all based on facts and accuracy as related to the press by Team Trump Treason. Next we’ll be told that Team Trump Treason never said Mexico would pay for the wall. 

Brilliantati©
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    I’m not sure pointing out that the same amount of people cross the border every month is a smart tactic. That tells you how big the problem and while used as “an election ploy” in this case, has been ignored by our leaders for far too long.
    hippiemom = goodness