Options

temple of the dog boots?

marker_in_the_sandmarker_in_the_sand Posts: 272
edited September 2007 in Other Music
do they excist? and if the answer is yes... WHERE ARE THEY!!?

...thank you...
I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    do they excist? and if the answer is yes... WHERE ARE THEY!!?

...thank you...

I'm not sure, I think they only played like 2 shows together....but you can watch some very average quality videos on youtube: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=temple+of+the+dog+off+ramp
  • Options
    I'm not sure, I think they only played like 2 shows together....but you can watch some very average quality videos on youtube: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=temple+of+the+dog+off+ramp

alright thank you:D
    I didn't even know that they hadn't played very often.

Yourself
  • Options
    alright thank you:D
    I didn't even know that they hadn't played very often.

In all honesty, if you just want to hear the songs live, search youtube for recent Chris Cornell shows, he's done some incredible versions of Say Hello 2 Heaven and Hunger Strike. And every now and then he plays Call Me A Dog and All Night Thing acoustic.
  • Options
    In all honesty, if you just want to hear the songs live, search youtube for recent Chris Cornell shows, he's done some incredible versions of Say Hello 2 Heaven and Hunger Strike. And every now and then he plays Call Me A Dog and All Night Thing acoustic.

I'm busy downing a chris cornell boot right now:p don't really know what's on it but who cares. Thanks for the tip:)

Yourself
  • Options
    Back around 93 or 94, before I ever even owned a computer, I bought a bootleg live Temple of the Dog video cassette at a record shop in San Diego. It was of pretty poor quailty though, both sound and picture wise.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Damn. Those two TOTD cuts from the Paramount. I hope they put something larger out in the future.
    www.cluthelee.com