Options

Psst....11/01/2018

Just helping the "psst....." junkies get their daily fix.  It is odd that my heart hasn't raced for a few days and my mornings haven't been filled with anxiety.  Hope this helped you a bit.  We will get through this together....one step at a time....
I looked at SLH like a friend and confidante....now, as time passes, I am starting to think that he is like that schoolyard dealer who gives you the first "one" for free.  Now that SLH is on the lam, we are all starting to bounce our knees uncontrollably and wonder when in the F is he (she?) going to get back into the town that we call the Porch.  It's a little bit rude that SLH hasn't weened us off the "psst".....What step of the 12 are we on currently?  I think that this is acknowledgement.....I am going to apologize to my wife, which may be jumping a few steps, but wtf, I probably have other things to apologize for as well.

Good luck on the road to recovery everyone....your friends sitting in/on the Porch are here to assist you through the dark days that lay ahead....but there is light at the end of the tunnel...it may be an oncoming train---but it is light...
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    Clearly a fake psst. Santos 'psst' usually has a lower case p, only 3 dots instead of 4 and the dates have only single digits for days 1-9 at the start of each month.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752

• Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

I for one feel its a breath of fresh air.

sure, I miss the excitement of the psst

but it was getting out of hand with all the mornings spent here hanging around and waiting

• Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

but it was getting out of hand with all the mornings spent here hanging around and waiting

I'm with you. I like the quiet after tours are over lol
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options

"YOU'RE" still hanging around though, lol!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread#latest
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

"YOU'RE" still hanging around though, lol!

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266838/the-you-are-thread#latest

True, but in a very relaxed manner.

As opposed to pulling my hair out trying to score a Berlin poster and watching the site crash over and over. =)

• Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 599

This!
  • Options
    Has anyone really met Santos or is SLH just a title on the 10c team?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
    madhat181 said:
    I've seen him in person. He's real, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    PJ_Soul said:
    madhat181 said:
    I've seen him in person. He's real, lol.
    He sure is. I met him at the RNDM show in Portland. Nice guy.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Super Dude! He is real. SLH makes dreams come true.
  • Options
    frisbiecfrisbiec Seattle, WA Posts: 112
    edited November 2018
    Remove yourself from comfort . . . all progress involves risk
  • Options
    GilfordNHGilfordNH Gilford NH Posts: 23
    madhat181 said:
    I thought he was the merch dude that where's the umpires hat at shows.

Fenway 8/5/16
    Fenway 8/7/16
    Wrigley 8/20/18
    Fenway 9/2/18
    Fenway 9/4/18
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

• Options
    SLH is remaining pretty mum on this thread.....I bet he/she is preparing for something epic on the 10th...can't even pay attention to the boards as the mystery boxes/posters/Falla Sheep are being put together....24 hours a day--SLH is committed to us...his/her faithful addicts....can't wait to see what the 10th brings....only 8 days away....so happy to have another reason not to sleep...
  • Options
    Not a Zippo
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited November 2018
    SLH is remaining pretty mum on this thread.....I bet he/she is preparing for something epic on the 10th...can't even pay attention to the boards as the mystery boxes/posters/Falla Sheep are being put together....24 hours a day--SLH is committed to us...his/her faithful addicts....can't wait to see what the 10th brings....only 8 days away....so happy to have another reason not to sleep...
    Santos(Rob) is a he or.... she just has a glorious beard.

Post edited by madhat181 on
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    It's the calm before the storm - in honor of the Election Day next week we will get merch from the recent Montana Concert and a limited amount of past vote for change posters....never happening - wishful thinking though.