demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    edited October 2018
    For those that can't do WeTransfer ..

Pearl Jam Vs 25th Anniversary SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio October 19th 2018
    https://mega.nz/#!VjxwSYBZ!DFSdR8Fou7RsLJ1MxFHlDSiofXRfybsXjHQr4t52Bpw

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Thank you!!
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Posts: 249
    this was tremendous. so well done.  The insights of Jeff and Stone were great. Ed obviously too.  Hope they do more of this.  
    "I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
  • Options
    ratonesratones Posts: 161
    demetrios said:
    For those that can't do WeTransfer ..

Pearl Jam Vs 25th Anniversary SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio October 19th 2018
    https://mega.nz/#!VjxwSYBZ!DFSdR8Fou7RsLJ1MxFHlDSiofXRfybsXjHQr4t52Bpw

Thanks for sharing, demetrios! Much appreciated.
  • Options

As a fan of the Grateful Dead and PJ its so cool to think of Eddie and Jeff going to 3 nights worth of Dead shows together. I always thought Eddie disliked the Dead, seem to recall him making a negative comment about them in the early days.

Angry 1993 Eddie at three days worth of Dead shows. That’s a great visual.

"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Stone on Blood: "I've never heard someone scream that hard and for that long. And I hope he's ok." :lol::rock_on::rock_on: 
  • Options

As a fan of the Grateful Dead and PJ its so cool to think of Eddie and Jeff going to 3 nights worth of Dead shows together. I always thought Eddie disliked the Dead, seem to recall him making a negative comment about them in the early days.

i haven't listened to it yet. did they do the vegas 1993 shows? i know jeff has said he went to at least one of those in the past. i thought with his brother? they drank the koolaid...and the hippies rule again
  • Options

i haven't listened to it yet. did they do the vegas 1993 shows? i know jeff has said he went to at least one of those in the past. i thought with his brother? they drank the koolaid...and the hippies rule again
    Yeah Vegas 93. The day after they debuted a bunch of Vs songs at a small club show in Cali
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    As a huge Dead fan, the story at the end was super cool to hear!  PJ was my first love, but the Dead is my life-long relationship; so nice to have even more confluence.
  • Options
    ^^^ wow now i'm pumped to hear the interview/show...gonna try tonite
    somewhere along the way, per simon's blog(pete's brother) ed ended up meeting jerry. does anyone have any information on that meeting? i've never seen anything written about it, other than simon's post on his website. if ed/jeff met jerry in 1993 at these vegas shows jerry would have been in a pretty good head space(he was in love again-lol)
    also when jeff originally told us he and his brother saw the dead in vegas i am now wondering if it was a posse of the PJ family or if jeff called ed "my brother" out of some sort of respect. i could def see jeff calling ed a brother. but we also know jeff is close with this brother(s?
    1993 was most likely the shows where they met. if i ever meet ed i will ask him but the chances of that are zero :)
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    awilkins said:
    As a huge Dead fan, the story at the end was super cool to hear!  PJ was my first love, but the Dead is my life-long relationship; so nice to have even more confluence.
    I hear ya! There's the obvious similarities b/t the two fan bases but I'd never heard the band acknowledge them, much less state an influence. Very cool to hear Jeff talk about experiencing the symbiosis GD has w/ their fans/community and then aspiring to achieve something similar w/ PJ. Mission accomplished :clap:
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eBuBKctZ0xE

This is a Jerry interview from those Vegas shows. He was in a great state of mind.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,272
    Thanks you D!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    Pap said:
    Thanks you D!
    Anytime!  B)