Options

John Martin NESN (Redsox) Videographer stricken with ALS

My Friend John Martin has been stricken with ALS. He has been Battling this disease with courage and grace. His friends have been doing whatever they can for his wife Adrienne and their two young daughters They have started a hat campaign to create more awareness for John and ALS. The hats reads "Cafe Martin" on the front. Cafe Martin is a 

patio next to John's house where friends can come and visit with John and share time together. Myself and some of John's fans will be at the Fenways shows this weekend wearing our hats and sending good vibes into the nights. I'm hoping to deliver some hats to the band in hopes that Ed will mention John and get 45000 people to send out their good will onto the night. I know PJ has a history with ALS knows the devastation it cause for the victims and their families. If someone could contact me and let know where I could leave some hats and a note for the band I would appreciate it. I believe in the power of people and I believe in the power of love. As a long time Pearl Jam fan I now its true. 

Thank you. Rob"

Comments