Kavanaugh

Comments

• mfc2006 said:
    Party over morality. Disgusting.
    Party over common sense and decency as well
    Decency and morality are gone.  josevolution said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.
    A nation of deplorable trash deserves a Trump Presidency and a court full of Kavanaugh trash.
    Agreed we deserve this total trash ..
    This entire administration is total fucking trash.  Its beyond comprehension at this point.  
    Once again I have to ask what's worse?

This fucked up, narcissistic, hateful, lying trash of an administration. 

Or the  people who support it, believe  in it, and will  vote for it agan?
    Both.  Its disturbing that people defend and actually back this garbage administration.  AND WILL VOTE FOR IT AGAIN!?!?  Its sickening.  
    If the Dems put up a more moderate candidate who doesn't attack sexual assault victims, I bet they'd win (assuming the Economy doesn't keep zooming up which one would think it can't possibly, because that's ultimately what people vote on).

If they go all Elizabeth Warren on the country, they will lose.

The other candidate matters.
    Same old Hillary bullshit defense. 
    Did she not attack sexual assault victims?  Or, was it a different time? Or, are we just supposed to forgive and forget b/c you say so?

And yet you guys still don't understand why Trump was elected.   Too funny.
    Was her husband convicted of sexual assualt or have his character dragged through the mud in the court of public opinion?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    PJPOWER said:
    CM189191 said:
    Another poster using white male in a derogatory manner.  I'm shocked.  Seems to be the new attack...angry white guy....oh and old....angry old white guy. 

derogatory : showing a critical or disrespectful attitude

I'd say that's pretty spot on.  I will continue to be critical to other WMAs until they stop acting like jagoffs and giving the rest of us a bad name.  Respect is earned, not given.
    So you are excluding yourself, yet including every other “WMA”?  Seems like you are an angry white male too(not sure how old you are, though).
    I just find it weird when it's ok to do that and when it's not.  So let me get this straight, all muslims are terrorists is ok or bad?  How about all mexicans are illegals?  Or all illegal immigrants are gang members?  What about all white guys are angry sexual assaulters?  Which are ok and which are not?
    I agree. That's annoying to me too.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    njnancy said:
    She is definitely a yes  - she's starting out by saying how bad the other side has acted.

Very disappointed in her. And she hasn't even said the word yes,yet.

He reassured her that he wouldn't touch Roe v Wade; I guess she also believes that the check is in the mail and I won't say the other. 

(mixed up my no's and yes's)
    She could have skipped the sanctimonious speech and just said YES. I guess she had to make herself feel better for going against her formerly stated beliefs. And Kavanaugh would never lie to her about his intent on women's rights. There's no evidence of him lying or evading important questions. :s
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.
    A nation of deplorable trash deserves a Trump Presidency and a court full of Kavanaugh trash.
    This entire administration is total fucking trash.  Its beyond comprehension at this point.  

Both.  Its disturbing that people defend and actually back this garbage administration.  AND WILL VOTE FOR IT AGAIN!?!?  Its sickening.  
    If the Dems put up a more moderate candidate who doesn't attack sexual assault victims, I bet they'd win (assuming the Economy doesn't keep zooming up which one would think it can't possibly, because that's ultimately what people vote on).

Did she not attack sexual assault victims?  Or, was it a different time? Or, are we just supposed to forgive and forget b/c you say so?

Even funnier...people still defend Trump.  
    Manchin is a YES. Kavanugh is a Supreme Court Justice. I'm appalled and find it offensive. From the viewpoint of WFA.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    She is definitely a yes  - she's starting out by saying how bad the other side has acted.

He reassured her that he wouldn't touch Roe v Wade; I guess she also believes that the check is in the mail and I won't say the other. 

She could have skipped the sanctimonious speech and just said YES. I guess she had to make herself feel better for going against her formerly stated beliefs. And Kavanaugh would never lie to her about his intent on women's rights. There's no evidence of him lying or evading important questions. :s
    Yeah. "I believe you Ford. You really do think you were assaulted by Kavanaugh, but I also think you are stupid (or maybe crazy) because it couldn't have been Kavanaugh because I met with him for 2 hours and I don't think he's capable of such a thing."

Also, she is leaving out the other allegation of assault by Ramirez. But this whole circus wasn't about getting to the truth.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    fuck Kavanaugh

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:

Yeah. "I believe you Ford. You really do think you were assaulted by Kavanaugh, but I also think you are stupid (or maybe crazy) because it couldn't have been Kavanaugh because I met with him for 2 hours and I don't think he's capable of such a thing."

Also, she is leaving out the other allegation of assault by Ramirez. But this whole circus wasn't about getting to the truth.
    She could have left out the 25 minutes of describing him as an impartial jurist in the image of Anthony Kennedy. And Manchin should rethink being a Democrat. 
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    dignin said:
    But this whole circus wasn't about getting to the truth.
    Agreed.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    edited October 2018
    white female (R) say yes to kavanaugh and gets polite applause for her decision.  white dude (D) say yes to kavanaugh and gets the Septa Unella shame bell.  At least there is consistency.  
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Collins and Flake are a yes

Karma will not be their friend
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    njnancy said:
    dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:

She could have left out the 25 minutes of describing him as an impartial jurist in the image of Anthony Kennedy. And Manchin should rethink being a Democrat. 
    Well, if history is any indication of the future, he won't have a job for much longer. After the Clarence Thomas/ Anita Hill fiasco a lot of those democrats that voted yes for him got their asses kicked out the next election cycle. This should cost him his job.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    njnancy said:
    dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:

Manchin is a democrat by label only.  He's never actually been one.
    Jason P said:
    white female (R) say yes to kavanaugh and gets polite applause for her decision.  white dude (D) say yes to kavanaugh and gets the Septa Unella shame bell.  At least there is consistency.  
    She got polite applause from the Republicans in the Senate. He got 'Shamed' & booed by the protesters in the halls of the building. Guaranteed she would get the same, but she has avoided public halls during this time period.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I feel the only winners will be the producers of future mini series and reality tv shows, as well as book publishers.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    PJPOWER said:
    CM189191 said:
    Another poster using white male in a derogatory manner.  I'm shocked.  Seems to be the new attack...angry white guy....oh and old....angry old white guy. 

derogatory : showing a critical or disrespectful attitude

I'd say that's pretty spot on.  I will continue to be critical to other WMAs until they stop acting like jagoffs and giving the rest of us a bad name.  Respect is earned, not given.
    So you are excluding yourself, yet including every other “WMA”?  Seems like you are an angry white male too(not sure how old you are, though).
    I just find it weird when it's ok to do that and when it's not.  So let me get this straight, all muslims are terrorists is ok or bad?  How about all mexicans are illegals?  Or all illegal immigrants are gang members?  What about all white guys are angry sexual assaulters?  Which are ok and which are not?

ok sealion
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    njnancy said:
    dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:

Manchin is a democrat by label only.  He's never actually been one.
    He's a moderate Democrat in a VERY RED state. Trump let it be known that he would mercilessly attack him in the midterms (even though Manchin is up considerably) if he voted NO. But Trump is already doing his 'fill my empty soul' rallies for Manchin's opponent. He made this based on a political assessment. Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota is down in the polls by double digits - another democrat in the midterms in a RED state. But she said that she had to feel comfortable looking at herself in the mirror everyday. That's a profile in courage. Murkowski was a brave vote. She and Collins are pro-choice Republicans. How Collins could vote for him is beyond me. 

Republicans stand together. Democrats do not. Republicans are relentless. Democrats waiver. Anyone who could vote for him based on his WRITTEN opening statement that was hostile and partisan doesn't think that a judge should  be even-tempered or non-partisan. Flake should stop giving speeches. Pretty words and empty actions. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Fuck.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

What’s your half baked theory as to why trump won?

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    The American Bar Association is reviewing his temperament after his disgraceful and partisan performance at the congressional hearing.

But, who cares, ram him through.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,411
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

because some 90 million people who could vote didnt.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

So voter suppression then?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

Voter suppression is always a factor. What was more of a factor this go around?

• CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

Voter suppression is always a factor. What was more of a factor this go around?

Putin on the ritz 

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • edoconedocon Posts: 300
    mfc2006 said:
    Fuck.
    Well put. This government is nothing like the constitutional balance of powers bs that was written in our history text books. Fuck.
    CM189191 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mfc2006 said:
    rgambs said:
    We deserve Kavanaugh.

they stayed the fuck home!!!!! CHOSE NOT TO VOTE......

They gave us this.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Yep if your a woman these politicians just said to you we don't give a fuck about you getting assaulted yrs ago that was yrs ago this is now and we wan't a sexual predator as our leader and we wan't a sexual predator & liar as a supreme court justice , i don't believe the polls at all the blue wave crashed three weeks ago the water is now Red with hate lies racism , greed on & on , i feel horrible for my daughter to have to live in a country that says it's ok for someone to assault you most likely we won't believe or care about you ....this country is now an ugly country no longer the best country just fucking ugly !!  
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Yep if your a woman these politicians just said to you we don't give a fuck about you getting assaulted yrs ago that was yrs ago this is now and we wan't a sexual predator as our leader and we wan't a sexual predator & liar as a supreme court justice , i don't believe the polls at all the blue wave crashed three weeks ago the water is now Red with hate lies racism , greed on & on , i feel horrible for my daughter to have to live in a country that says it's ok for someone to assault you most likely we won't believe or care about you ....this country is now an ugly country no longer the best country just fucking ugly !!  
    it was always this way. the veil has been removed and a spotlight is shining on the ugly.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mickeyrat said:
    it was always this way. the veil has been removed and a spotlight is shining on the ugly.
    yep can't be denied , i just never saw it this way i was blind & a fool for not realizing it ... 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....