Comments

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    demetrios said:
    Cannot believe that this is still available
  • still in my cart.......
    JB56195 said:
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Did the Shuss sell-out in the 10C shop today?

Yes
    That was fast
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited September 2018
    My Variant order was just refunded.   Oh well.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 397
    yes schuss gone for today
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    You can report all the variants on eBay since they won't ship within a month  B)
    Did he oversell?
  • My Variant order was just refunded.   Oh well.
    what was your order number?
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    Just got in email confirm
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    Shit out of luck ... again
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    +1. Shitty system. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Like it was mentioned above Mumford has a broken system. Now that the cat is out of the bag this is what you do. Have your shipping address and billing/address preloaded right now to get it all straightened away. Do not log in until 2 minutes before the drop or you will be kicked out possibly unknowingly. At this point keep hitting add to cart. A message should pop up saying unavailable or something. Just keep hitting it until you see it in the top right corner it added to your cart. Make sure you only have one and do not click add to cart again or you will get multiples. Click your cart in the top right and it should give you the option to checkout. Now you should have all your info preloaded so you should be 3 clicks away from getting a print. Do it as fast as possible double checking that it is prefilled. You should be able to get this tomorrow doing this method. I realize it is out now so it will be harder to get but if you were doing the old fashioned way you would not succeed tomorrow I am afraid unless they change things up. 
  • My Variant order was just refunded.   Oh well.

• PJNB said:
    Like it was mentioned above Mumford has a broken system. Now that the cat is out of the bag this is what you do. Have your shipping address and billing/address preloaded right now to get it all straightened away. Do not log in until 2 minutes before the drop or you will be kicked out possibly unknowingly. At this point keep hitting add to cart. A message should pop up saying unavailable or something. Just keep hitting it until you see it in the top right corner it added to your cart. Make sure you only have one and do not click add to cart again or you will get multiples. Click your cart in the top right and it should give you the option to checkout. Now you should have all your info preloaded so you should be 3 clicks away from getting a print. Do it as fast as possible double checking that it is prefilled. You should be able to get this tomorrow doing this method. I realize it is out now so it will be harder to get but if you were doing the old fashioned way you would not succeed tomorrow I am afraid unless they change things up. 
    i did this today and still got shut out- definitely not a sure thing
  • Hello, Emek. 
  • ski-bum said:
    Me too! Was worried that they would refund. My first variant!!! =)
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited September 2018
    I think if your system takes someone's money, you give them the product.  Change your system to be like Klausen's where a shopping cart actually is a shopping cart if you don't want to oversell.  Put a 5 minute limit on the cart.  It will still sellout.
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    My Mumford order was refunded as well. What the f**k is going on
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    ski-bum said:
    FYI - I also got an email confirmation...followed up with a refund email 5 minutes later. Hopefully you don’t get the same. 
  • The Mumford is still in my cart...
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    bbiggs said:
    ski-bum said:
    FYI - I also got an email confirmation...followed up with a refund email 5 minutes later. Hopefully you don’t get the same. 
    That's like kicking you in the business while you're down.  Sorry man.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• The Mumford is still in my cart...
    You can't buy it.  You don't have a cart on his site.  It is more of a wishlist until you pay for it. 
    I think if your system takes someone's money, you give them the product.  Change your system to be like Klausen's where a shopping cart actually is a shopping cart if you don't want to oversell.  Put a 5 minute limit on the cart.  It will still sellout.
    I’m not an IT guy but certainly they can program this so that once 100 sell, it shuts down. Shitty system leaving many disgruntled. 
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,808
    edited September 2018

That sucks, I'm sorry. I am about 100 lower than you. He must have had a massive oversell
  • PJNB said:

I discovered this today and thought it worked out!  The sold out sign never went away so I just clicked add to cart. 
    JB56195 said:
    bbiggs said:
    ski-bum said:
    That's like kicking you in the business while you're down.  Sorry man.
    No worries. Life goes on. 
  • sanangelohornsanangelohorn Posts: 130
    edited September 2018
    I haven't got a refund email, my order # is 01090...however it says pending on the orders section of my acct.
    Post edited by sanangelohorn on
    The buyers that got purchase confirmations for the variant, only to be refunded 5 minutes later, should be the first to get tomorrow’s AP. At the end of the day, it’s just a poster, but this is a real shitty way of doing business. 
    Unless something is fixed, tomorrow's oversells will be worse than today.  
    bbiggs said:
    The buyers that got purchase confirmations for the variant, only to be refunded 5 minutes later, should be the first to get tomorrow’s AP. At the end of the day, it’s just a poster, but this is a real shitty way of doing business. 
    What about people that did not try for the variant today?  I just want the AP so I did not try for the variant today.  Why should we go to the back of the line?