I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh I see ... we don't have dispensaries here ... 2 opened up in the area, but were shutdown by police.
    We still have a ton of unlicensed dispensaries here, but the City of Vancouver has licensed some of them (for a $30K annual licensing fee, and they have to meet certain regulations, i.e. can't sell edibles (dumb), and can't be within a certain distance of schools, that kind of thing) ... It's still illegal as far as the provincial and federal governments are concerned of course, but they don't give a shit obviously.
    Obvious ... 30 grand licensing  fee is theft.  Just another attempt by government to shut out small business entrepreneurs from the market.
    Lol, well considering the fact that it's completely illegal for those businesses to be operating in the first place, I'd say it's actually a pretty fucking good deal. Most cities would just raid them and shut them down, and then fine them and/or press criminal charges, sooooo.....
    So you are OK with government extortion...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    PJ_Soul said:
    BLACK35 said:
    I was at a dispensary yesterday and they had sativa (Ontario)
    Yeah, I didn't really imagine it was a national shortage. Just a more local one. Most of the (semi-legal/illegal) dispensaries here get their stuff pretty local.
    If it was a national shortage, there could be issues lol. I'm applying to work a facility that will be growing for dispensaries and they were saying that they have some contracts set up to deliver their goods out to BC. already
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh I see ... we don't have dispensaries here ... 2 opened up in the area, but were shutdown by police.
    We still have a ton of unlicensed dispensaries here, but the City of Vancouver has licensed some of them (for a $30K annual licensing fee, and they have to meet certain regulations, i.e. can't sell edibles (dumb), and can't be within a certain distance of schools, that kind of thing) ... It's still illegal as far as the provincial and federal governments are concerned of course, but they don't give a shit obviously.
    Obvious ... 30 grand licensing  fee is theft.  Just another attempt by government to shut out small business entrepreneurs from the market.
    Lol, well considering the fact that it's completely illegal for those businesses to be operating in the first place, I'd say it's actually a pretty fucking good deal. Most cities would just raid them and shut them down, and then fine them and/or press criminal charges, sooooo.....

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    BLACK35 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    BLACK35 said:
    I was at a dispensary yesterday and they had sativa (Ontario)
    Yeah, I didn't really imagine it was a national shortage. Just a more local one. Most of the (semi-legal/illegal) dispensaries here get their stuff pretty local.
    If it was a national shortage, there could be issues lol. I'm applying to work a facility that will be growing for dispensaries and they were saying that they have some contracts set up to deliver their goods out to BC. already
    I would assume that's only to the BC Liquor Distribution branches though, which is the only distributor that will operate in BC come October 17th. But I definitely look forward to what will likely be a reliable and vast selection at any given private store when that happens! Currently, the non-legal/legal Vancouver stores are clearly completely at the mercy of whatever random growers/distributors they can find with product. You can tell because the strains that they are selling are constantly changing. If you find a strain that you totally love, the chances of you getting it regularly going forward are pretty slim. You can still always get good bud, but there is no real consistency. Although that isn't so much the case with concentrates. Just the bud. The concentrates are usually nicely packaged and branded these days.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then I guess you are ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Then I guess you are ... 
    Don't be like that. It's unbecoming.
    yes I am...thanks for asking.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Almost time for my afternoon bowl. You know there's one in the morning too. Love being in Colorado. So many flavors to choose from. Also helps having a great friend with a perscription. 
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Almost time for my afternoon bowl. You know there's one in the morning too. Love being in Colorado. So many flavors to choose from. Also helps having a great friend with a perscription. 
    Your not in Chicago ? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    This years crop. Don't let the little guy fool you, its very thick & busy and really starting to bud like crazy!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    PJ_Soul said:
    So apparently there is a big sativa shortage happening here. Dispensaries are literally out of it in a lot of cases, and it's been weeks, and still not improved. I've noticed that the selection of hybrids has also gone down. I have not been able to find sativa for a good 6 weeks (I've turned to a hybrid budder instead). I asked the guy at the place wtf was going on, and he just said that there isn't any supply and talked about how it is super hard to grow sativa. But that doesn't explain the sudden shortage, which has never been an issue before. I have a suspicion that maybe the impending legalization has something to do with this sativa supply issue. Like maybe sativa producers are stocking up for legalization because it is harder to grow, and they want to make sure they are prepared to stock the stores come October??? Anyone else in metro Van or BC generally found a shortage of sativa?
    These are real stoner problems...I didn't have any sativa (preferred) for a good month. I got a good tank yesterday and I cleaned my whole house from like 10pm to midnight. Almost too racy though it was hard to focus on one thing..Jack Herer gas tank. 

Hey hey hey...hey......smoke weed everyday!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    BLACK35 said:
    This years crop. Don't let the little guy fool you, its very thick & busy and really starting to bud like crazy!
    Looking Good! Take a closeup of the nuggs if any yet.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Wma31394 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    Looking Good! Take a closeup of the nuggs if any yet.

Nugs just starting, nothing to crazy now. The small one should have some huge nugs when done. Just judging by what's there now.
    2 bigger plants are Purple Kush and small guy is Green Crack 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    https://wakeandbake.co/nova/
    Just bought one of these my edibles should turn out really good ...
    BLACK35 said:
    Beautiful I’m only growing one plant this summer can’t take a chance where I live it’s doing really good I’m hoping for a yield of 6 ounces...
    Technically its illegal for me to be growing at the moment as well. But come Oct 17th it will be fine. It just the Kush is getting higher than my fence now 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    So this isn’t creepy at all. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    dankind said:
    So this isn’t creepy at all. 

Are the bodies in the gruzzler caves?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    The kiddo chairs don't help, either.

I hope Rosie is / was out there with you, DK?  "Protection" and all...

Lately, I've been relying on the benefits of this versatile herb via various means.  Plus I came across some go-to edibles, which surprisingly isn't easy to find.

By the way, beautiful plants up there!
  • BLACK35 said:
    Technically its illegal for me to be growing at the moment as well. But come Oct 17th it will be fine. It just the Kush is getting higher than my fence now 
    Yeah I trained my plant bent the main cola and side branches and not I have like 6 main colas I can’t take pictures of it since I have a shared program with my wife , I’ll see if I can figure out a way to do it ..
  • BLACK35 said:
    Yeah I trained my plant bent the main cola and side branches and not I have like 6 main colas I can’t take pictures of it since I have a shared program with my wife , I’ll see if I can figure out a way to do it ..
    Good morning.   ;)
  • BLACK35 said:
    Good morning.   ;)
    Damn I haven’t seen you around these parts in years good morning to you & yours :) 
  • https://wakeandbake.co/nova/
    Bought one of these can’t wait to see results I’ll be baking this rainy weekend...
    Just got back from a week in Boston and dam the plants look good!!! Nuggets are looking real beautiful 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    Just got back from a week in Boston and dam the plants look good!!! Nuggets are looking real beautiful 
    Yeah mine too the colas are looking fat & dense for only 1 plant it might yield 6 or more oz I’d be happy with that going into winter...
    BLACK35 said:
    Yeah mine too the colas are looking fat & dense for only 1 plant it might yield 6 or more oz I’d be happy with that going into winter...
    Might post a pic later
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    Might post a pic later
    I’m trying to find a way to take pictures with it being shared on my family iCloud 
  • Without being shared ..
    I hear ya
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2