PJ Radio

Comments

• kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    All good this morning  =)
    I missed you yesterday PJ radio!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    New EuroTour Official Bootlegs on Ten Club Radio today! Hear the Pearl Jam Werchter 7/7/18 concert at 9am & 9pm PT and the Barcelona 7/10/18 concert at 3pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  All of the EuroTour Bootlegs will air on Ten Club Radio each consecutive Tuesday with one at 9am and one at 3pm Pacific. 
    Something is not working right this morning. Can someone please help? Need my PJ fix!
    Aware of the issue and working on fixing things. Please hang in there and we'll be back as soon as possible. Pesky gremlins once again.
  • Pesky gremlins..........
    ~~ suspend your disbelief~~
    We're back up and running. Sorry for the technical difficulties. We needed a unit to sample and hold.
    edited September 2018
    Thank you!!  :)
    Damn you gremlins! 
    Post edited by kaseylily on
    New EuroTour Official Bootlegs on Ten Club Radio today! Hear the Pearl Jam Madrid 7/12/18 concert at 9am & 9pm PT and the Lisbon 7/14/18 concert at 3pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  
    New Summer Tour Official Bootlegs on Ten Club Radio today! Hear the Pearl Jam London 7/17/18 concert at 9am & 9pm PT and the Seattle Home Show 8/8/18 concert at 3pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    NHiding said:
    New Summer Tour Official Bootlegs on Ten Club Radio today! Hear the Pearl Jam London 7/17/18 concert at 9am & 9pm PT and the Seattle Home Show 8/8/18 concert at 3pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  
    Sweet! B)
    edited September 2018
    New Summer Tour Official Bootlegs on Ten Club Radio today! Hear the Seattle Home Show 8/10/18 concert at concert at 9am & 9pm PT and the Missoula Away Show 8/13/18 concert at 3pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  
    Post edited by NHiding on
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited September 2018
    NHiding said:
    Hear the Seattle Home Show 8/10/18 concert at 9am & 9pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  
    I'm listening! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    New Summer Tour Official Bootlegs on Ten Club Radio today! Hear the Chicago Away Show 8/18/18 concert at concert at 9am & 9pm PT and the Chicago Away Show 8/20/18 concert at 3pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Crystal clear recording of VFC 04' Toledo show performance of All Along The Watchtower on Sirius just now. PJ! Release a few of these, especially the St.Louis show at the Fox! I was there : )
    www.cluthelee.com
    New Summer Tour Official Bootlegs on Ten Club Radio today! Hear the Boston Away Show 9/2/18 concert at concert at 9am & 9pm PT and the Boston Away Show 9/4/18 concert at 3pm PT. Tune in at http://pearljam.com/radio/  
  • sp1984sp1984 New Hampshire Posts: 140
    Wow -- heard slow Patriot from Fargo, 2003 for the first time this afternoon. That is a totally different take than what I'm used to...very cool. 
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    25th Vs. Anniversary special on Sirius starting this Friday?

www.cluthelee.com

that's right!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    NHiding said:

that's right!

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    sp1984 said:
    Wow -- heard slow Patriot from Fargo, 2003 for the first time this afternoon. That is a totally different take than what I'm used to...very cool. 
    Whoa, are there more people out now that are used to the fast version?
  • sp1984sp1984 New Hampshire Posts: 140
    sp1984 said:
    Whoa, are there more people out now that are used to the fast version?
    I've seen the fast version twice at Fenway (2016 and 2018). 2018 started slower, but finished fast. 
    Tampa 04/16
    Fenway 1 08/16
    Fenway 2 08/16
    Fenway 1 09/18
    Fenway 2 09/18
    PJ songs at our wedding: Love Reign O'er Me (1st dance); Sirens (last dance); Long Road (Momma-Son dance). 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    Loving the free xm radio, PJ station much different than 10c radio, but the promos with the band referring to a 7 show run as a U.S. tour, ugh.
  • Loving the free xm radio, PJ station much different than 10c radio, but the promos with the band referring to a 7 show run as a U.S. tour, ugh.

Yeah, the basic differences are that 10C radio tends to play deeper cuts, hence the name. Pearl Jam Radio is more toward the casual fan and has a lot of what the band listens to (impact tracks) and stuff where band members play with other bands (Eddie and the Who or Eddie and Ben Harper.)

Pearl Jam radio tends to repeat a lot of the same stuff, but they also cycle stuff in and out...you may hear something a few times a week, then not for a while.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    PJ radio isn't working this morning. Not a great way to start a Monday. Help help!
    kaseylily said:
    PJ radio isn't working this morning. Not a great way to start a Monday. Help help!
    Gremlins raising their pesky heads again. On the case and hopefully will have the stream back up and running shortly. 
     Thanks for your patience!
    edited November 2018
    NHiding said:
    kaseylily said:k
    Gremlins raising their pesky heads again. On the case and hopefully will have the stream back up and running shortly. 
    Thanks for getting on the case ☺
  • Tora74Tora74 Posts: 107
    NHiding said:
    kaseylily said:
    Dang Gremlins must have eaten all the cables.  Still not hearing anything from PJ radio...  Hope you solve the case soon. PJ Radio makes my day better ;)

Things were different then. All is different now.
    3.29.94 St. Pete, FL
    9.21.12 Pensacola, FL
    11.1.13 New Orleans, LA
    10.14.14 Memphis, TN
    4.13.16 Jacksonville, FL
    EV 11.21.12 Memphis, TN
    EV 11.28.12 Orlando, FL
    Unfortunately its a server-based issue going on that hopefully can be remedied asap. The calls are out and now its a matter that might take another day. Will let you all know as soon as I get better news. In the meantime, put on that 8/10/18 bootleg. And if you don't have it, go get it!
    Sorry for that longer than ever outtage folks, but we are back up and running with Missoula 8/13/18 on tap to go right about now.
    Thank you thank you! Sweet music to my ears  =)