Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    I look forward to getting a first look at the posters tomorrow from someone's janky cell phone pic. Followed of course by the Art Critics weighing in on which ones suck based on the janky pics.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,504
    edited August 2018
    pjl44 said:
    I look forward to getting a first look at the posters tomorrow from someone's janky cell phone pic. Followed of course by the Art Critics weighing in on which ones suck based on the janky pics.
    LOL you are absolutely right.  But it is exciting to get live reports and live phone pics of the merch lines.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    pjl44 said:
    LOL you are absolutely right.  But it is exciting to get live reports and live phone pics of the merch lines.
    Heh...totally agree. Needed that for the setup, though!
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Anyone get the email from f4d? said 8pm pst but nada and checked my junk. 
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited August 2018
    nuzzer1 said:

Pearl Jam Missoula posters are coming!

Our copies of the official Pearl Jam Missoula poster will finally be available through our site tomorrow (Friday, August 31st)!  The response on these posters have been overwhelming (even for Pearl Jam poster standards!) so if you'd like to purchase one please read all the important sale information below. 

Thank you for your continued support and good luck if you're looking to pick one of these posters up! 

Official Pearl Jam Missoula Artist Edition posters

Available Friday, August 31st at a random time between 11am-11:30am Pacific.  Product page will remain hidden until the sale goes live.  When the sale does go live the poster will be available here: f4dstudios.com/products

Posters measure 18" x 24" and are 8 color screen prints for Pearl Jams August 13th, 2018 show at Washington-Grizzly Stadium in Missoula, Montana.  Edition of 100 prints signed and numbered by artist Bobbydrawsskullz.  The poster also features the official Pearl Jam hologram mark and 1 color print on the back (based off the original concept art by Jeff Ament!)

A number of custom doodled skulls by the artist will be randomly inserted into the stack.  These posters will be given out at random to purchasers (so no requests for them please!)

Important sale notes:
    The poster is strictly limited to 1 per order - ordering more than 1 is subject to refund of the entire order.  Our website works on a first come, first served basis so adding an item to your cart does not guarantee that it's yours. You'll need to fully complete the checkout process before a sale is finalized.  Please keep this in mind while placing your order!  We highly recommend logging into your PayPal account and familiarizing yourself with our site before the sale to speed up the checkout process. 
  • Options
    bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 184
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Anyone got lucky scorinf empty card boxes for Seattle &/or Wrigley? 
    Tried for a friend but they wont give me an empty one.  I dont understand why they won't give those away
    Me neither. Some folks were lucky but the majority we're given the no. Those lucky were given the bottom of the box and not the close. 
    I got one in Seattle N1 and didn't even ask for it.  The lid was removed and the front right corner is torn.  I have no use for it and would definitely be up for some sort of trade (I still need batter cards for Mike, Matt, Stone and Brenden.)
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    EM194007 said:
    nuzzer1 said:

Our copies of the official Pearl Jam Missoula poster will finally be available through our site tomorrow (Friday, August 31st)!  The response on these posters have been overwhelming (even for Pearl Jam poster standards!) so if you'd like to purchase one please read all the important sale information below. 

Thank you for your continued support and good luck if you're looking to pick one of these posters up! 

Available Friday, August 31st at a random time between 11am-11:30am Pacific.  Product page will remain hidden until the sale goes live.  When the sale does go live the poster will be available here: f4dstudios.com/products

Posters measure 18" x 24" and are 8 color screen prints for Pearl Jams August 13th, 2018 show at Washington-Grizzly Stadium in Missoula, Montana.  Edition of 100 prints signed and numbered by artist Bobbydrawsskullz.  The poster also features the official Pearl Jam hologram mark and 1 color print on the back (based off the original concept art by Jeff Ament!)

A number of custom doodled skulls by the artist will be randomly inserted into the stack.  These posters will be given out at random to purchasers (so no requests for them please!)

Important sale notes:
    The poster is strictly limited to 1 per order - ordering more than 1 is subject to refund of the entire order.  Our website works on a first come, first served basis so adding an item to your cart does not guarantee that it's yours. You'll need to fully complete the checkout process before a sale is finalized.  Please keep this in mind while placing your order!  We highly recommend logging into your PayPal account and familiarizing yourself with our site before the sale to speed up the checkout process. 
    thank you!
  • Options
    nuzzer1 said:
    EM194007 said:
    nuzzer1 said:

Important sale notes:
    thank you!
    Anytime!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    Mumford and klausen my 2 favourites. But they both rarely miss the mark
     Excellent artists 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    WOW!!!!!
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options

• Options
    BK's is great, just the play on the Seattle Mariners jersey for a Fenway show, kind of makes it off just a little. Just my personal opinion.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    And Chicago for the win in the poster division.

Only one I really like is the Klausen. Mumford isn't bad and the rest, meh.

At least there isn't a fucking bruins themed poster. That would have been really tough to take.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,341
    edited August 2018
    If someone is interested in a Mark5 Eddie Vedder Star Wars theme Oakland poster from 2011, I'd trade it for a Dan Mumford Fenway Park 2018 poster. Send me a message. Enjoy the show(s) and music everyone.... Safe travels.
    * update: A few fellow members have reached out to me, so I'm grateful for their interest in this trade. I've to responded to you in the order received.  Have a nice Friday and long weekend everyone.
    Post edited by BF89905 on
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    BF89905 said:
    If someone is interested in a Mark5 Eddie Vedder Star Wars theme Oakland poster from 2011, I'd trade it for a Dan Mumford Fenway Park 2018 poster. Send me a message. Enjoy the show(s) and music everyone.... Safe travels.
    Shoot me a PM. I’d do that for you
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,288
    And once again it’s Klausen for the win!

I really like Dan Mumford’s style as well, so he’s a clear second.

Then Williams - Whalen - Brown making up the numbers
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options

• Options
    Important sale notes:
    The poster is strictly limited to 1 per order - ordering more than 1 is subject to refund of the entire order.  Our website works on a first come, first served basis so adding an item to your cart does not guarantee that it's yours. You'll need to fully complete the checkout process before a sale is finalized.  Please keep this in mind while placing your order!  We highly recommend logging into your PayPal account and familiarizing yourself with our site before the sale to speed up the checkout process. 

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,288
    These would look so good together, and I don’t even like baseball! 

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I really like the Brown lol.....nice little Salem / old horror movie vibe
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Redrumh2o said:
    I really like the Brown lol.....nice little Salem / old horror movie vibe
    Wizard of oz. flying monkeys and wicked witch 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    Inexcusable not to have BK create the ticket-themed posters for all 3 stadium shows.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    100 Pacer said:
    Inexcusable not to have BK create the ticket-themed posters for all 3 stadium shows.
    Wouldn’t have gotten to game 7 but agree. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,789
    That BK is even better than the Seattle one. I’m a little underwhelmed by Mumford. And the rest are meh. Imo of course. Def better than the Fenway 2016 batch. 
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I like the Ian Williams the best.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    BK's is the best by far....again.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 455
    I think they’re all solid. Not spectacular, but solid. I’ll be happy with whatever I get after the shows. Not spending hours in line for any particular one. Which is a great feeling, lol
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    CopperTom said:
    I like the Ian Williams the best.

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    100 Pacer said:
    100% agree with this...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...