Options

ISO: 2016 BOSTON green shamrock shirt, size L | WT: 2018 Seattle, Chicago stuff or $$

FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
At the shows in Seattle, my wife saw a handful of people wearing the 2016 green shirt from Fenway Park with the shamrock on the front and the 16 on the back. Her exact words: "In all the Pearl Jam stuff you have, you never thought to get me that shirt, knowing I'm Irish and knowing I love shamrocks?" 

So, as just a small token of appreciation for her waiting in the Night 1 GA line at Wrigley with me for 13 hours before stage time, I want to try to get one for her. 

I'm looking for preferably a NEW ONE. A size LARGE is what I need, though I'd take an XL and cross my fingers that it will shrink a little upon drying. 

I have all kinds of stuff from this current tour in SEATTLE, CHICAGO and BOSTON, as well as past stuff. Just inquire within and let me know the kinds of things you're looking for and we'll figure something out. OR, give me your fair cash price.  

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
1995: Chicago
2009: Chicago
2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

Post edited by FadedGlory on

Comments

• Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    PM'd
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    Bump

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)