Options

Looking for homes for my Portland Emeks 2013

I embarassingly realized I have 3 more of these gorgeous posters taking up space in my flat storage in my closet not being enjoyed by anyone.  If anyone still wants one of these (great show too), feel free to respond.  It was never about making a buck, so these are all face value sales (of course, but seriously) plus what I need to ship them...I am extending some good ‘ol fashioned generosity beyond the dude I just sold one too.  Take me up on it!
ShawnZ

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I’d take one for face!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PM’s won’t work from the cell phone, but I can respond to pm’s. Thanks!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    I’d take one at face. Beautiful print! 
  • Options
    amw101282amw101282 Wisconsin Posts: 185
    Interested
    {Alpine Valley '03/United Center '06/Summerfest '06 (Both Nights!!)/Alpine Valley '11 (PJ20) (Both Nights!!)/Wrigley Field '13}

"a truant finds home, and a wish to hold on too, he saw the trapdoor in the sun, immortality" PLEASE SUPPORT CCFA!!!
  • Options
    SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
    mfc2006 said:
    I’d take one for face!
    one is yours
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    done!
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    SZ303389 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I’d take one for face!
    one is yours
    Sweet! Pm me with the details and I’ll PayPal you right away!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    gado15gado15 Posts: 102
    PM
  • Options
    SZ303389 said:
    bbiggs said:
    done!
    Awesome! Just sent PM. If you reply with PayPal info I’ll shoot it over. Thanks! 
  • Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    SZ303389 said:
    I embarassingly realized I have 3 more of these gorgeous posters taking up space in my flat storage in my closet not being enjoyed by anyone.  If anyone still wants one of these (great show too), feel free to respond.  It was never about making a buck, so these are all face value sales (of course, but seriously) plus what I need to ship them...I am extending some good ‘ol fashioned generosity beyond the dude I just sold one too.  Take me up on it!
    PM sent!
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 606
    Is there one more of those still available?
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Really awesome of you. This is a great print and one of my favorites.  People like you make this place great.
  • Options
    amw101282amw101282 Wisconsin Posts: 185
    Was I quick enough or are they gone
    {Alpine Valley '03/United Center '06/Summerfest '06 (Both Nights!!)/Alpine Valley '11 (PJ20) (Both Nights!!)/Wrigley Field '13}

"a truant finds home, and a wish to hold on too, he saw the trapdoor in the sun, immortality" PLEASE SUPPORT CCFA!!!
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,341
    SJD3232 said:
    Really awesome of you. This is a great print and one of my favorites.  People like you make this place great.

• Options
    Dammit you guys are killing me....now I wish I had a dozen of these to give away.
    I’ll get back to all of you but I’m a little busy at the moment.  Let’s slow down here bc I’d love for all of you to have a chance....any ideas about how to do that?  Can you do lotteries on here?  Knowing I’m not looking to make money here.  Base it on the best story?  A random drawing of sorts?  Ideas?
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    BF89905 said:
    SJD3232 said:

Like how do I not give this person one for the nice compliment?  Or first come first serve?  IDK
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    A draw for the chance to buy one. 
  • Options
    SZ303389 said:
    BF89905 said:
    SJD3232 said:

Like how do I not give this person one for the nice compliment?  Or first come first serve?  IDK
    Whatever you feel is appropriate bud. I’d still love to take one off your hands, but they’re your posters, so however you see fit is all good. Nice work on the face value offer to begin with. Good stuff! 
  • Options
    Yup, I think we’ll do this...a random number generator for the chance to buy ONE at face value? 
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    SZ303389 said:
    BF89905 said:
    SJD3232 said:

Whatever you feel is appropriate bud. I’d still love to take one off your hands, but they’re your posters, so however you see fit is all good. Nice work on the face value offer to begin with. Good stuff! 
    I agree. I know you said one was mine, but it’s up to you. No pressure either way!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ShakesckyShakescky Posts: 342
    SZ303389 said:
    Yup, I think we’ll do this...a random number generator for the chance to buy ONE at face value? 
    Sounds fair to me.
    i have witnessed some performances. i have soaked up a lot of memories.
  • Options
    Sure, do we pick #s now
    i got dibs on # 10

• Options
    SZ303389 said:
    Cool
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Shakescky said:
    SZ303389 said:
    Sounds fair to me.
    Cool, a couple have been spoken for already, but let’s do this for one of them....sounds fun!
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    SZ303389 said:
    BF89905 said:
    SJD3232 said:

True this!! Just don't see that everyday around here. Face value!!!
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    SZ303389 said:
    BF89905 said:
    SJD3232 said:

True this!! Just don't see that everyday around here. Face value!!!
    Yup. It’s pretty amazing!! 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Super cool! 
  • Options
    To be honest guys, I really had no idea how many people were still interested in this gem.  So....let me slow my roll here and figure out what’s fair since I opened my big mouth and made promises when all I wanted to do was pay it forward to an awesome group of music and poster fans.  I have contacted a few of you, and we’ll do a drawing for one FOR SURE.  Some input on how to do this would be appreciatef, but the wife is smart and can help  
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Sure, do we pick #s now
    i got dibs on # 10

haha, deal.  trying to figure out how to do this....
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    Well, id pick a cutoff time for people to enter, and also pick a certain # for amount of people you are allowing to enter. Than do a random draw and lucky # picker wins. Haha