Options

Looking for Fenway N1 ticket - will provide all the beer you can drink!

Hey all.  I'm good for N2 but I'm in desparate need of an N1 ticket.  Looking for turf if possible.  Thanks in advance!  Also, in case I end up buying from a third party vendor, does anyone know what the row numbers mean?  for example:   C5 in A6 would be where exactly?  Thanks again! 
"I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
Vegas - 93 / Vegas - 06 / Berkeley (Eddie) - 08 / LA - 09 / SD - 09 / Santa Barbara (Eddie) - 11 / LA - 13 / Dana Point (Eddie - Ohana) - 17 / Boston Sept 2 and 4 - 18 / Ohana 18 / Ohana 19

Comments

• Options
    tchtch Posts: 91
    I'm still looking for a single for N1 and I too would prefer turf. If I find anyone who only wants to sell a pair, I'll let you know. The seating at Fenway is a total disaster to figure out and I haven't found a great map either. 
  • Options
    anez_98anez_98 Posts: 158
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    FortunateAsMeFortunateAsMe Posts: 39
    edited August 2018
    Thanks tch, That would be great.  I'll do the same for you if I find a pair for sale.  

anez_98 and F Me IN The Brain, thank you guys for the maps.  I believe my confusion stemmed from looking up tics on vivid seats.  They list the rows with both a letter and a number (C5, etc.).  So one is to wonder is this the third row, fifth row or neither?  The seat geek map was straight forward simply using numbers.  If I buy from vivid I'll just make sure to confirm before purchasing. 

Of course I hope I don't have to buy from a third party at all!  Only 12 days away!  Can't wait!
    Post edited by FortunateAsMe on
    Vegas - 93 / Vegas - 06 / Berkeley (Eddie) - 08 / LA - 09 / SD - 09 / Santa Barbara (Eddie) - 11 / LA - 13 / Dana Point (Eddie - Ohana) - 17 / Boston Sept 2 and 4 - 18 / Ohana 18 / Ohana 19
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    If you are A6 for section and your seat is C5 then I am guessing you are 5th row, 3rd seat in, front whichever side starts with seat A.  I was expecting the rows to be AA-Z or whatever (as they are elsewhere in the stadium) but when I zoomed in on the Seat Geek section A6 from the provided link it appears the rows in A6 are numbered 1-35. 
    You never really know unless you have seen they way they number the field - I guess they could be wrong and the rows could go AA-Z and you would still have an excellent seat.

• Options
    Okay, thank you much.  That does make sense.  It's just a bit hard to pay so much with so much uncertainty.  Vivid didn't know either.  I sent an email to Fenway.  We'll see what they say.  
  • Options
    Okay guys, I figured it out I think and I feel a bit silly.  A6 is mainly an ADA accessible section.  Therefore those rows (W and C) are for disabled fans.  Good thing I didn't buy one!  Other sections have rows that are regular numbers.  
  • Options
    So...I still need an N1 ticket and I'm still willing to buy you as much beer and wine as you like!
  • Options
    Shitty for the person advertising to not indicate it is an ADA row. 
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    So...I still need an N1 ticket and I'm still willing to buy you as much beer and wine as you like!
    Careful with that... ;)

• Options
    Thanks JTH.  It was mostly in jest but well noted.  I appreciate the vigilance in keeping the decorum of the forum.  :)
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    I was also mostly kidding but someone actually reported me to the mods once for offering to trade one of my PJ albums (can't remember which one - maybe white Backspacer?) for a pair of tickets once even though I was technically offering way below face value considering what I actually paid for the record.
  • Options
    I panicked and purchased a ticket from third party.  Turf C3.  Good thing I've been saving up for this occasion!  Boston!!!!!!!!!!