Loooong shot, I know

retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SCPosts: 331
Anyone going to the merch tent today (tue), if they have the Thomas print and if someone is willing to help me out, I would be extremely grateful. I tried on Friday and on Saturday before and after the show to no avail, I refused to get in line during the show. I guess send me a private message if you can help and we can work it out, thanks. 
Washington DC 2008
Charlotte NC 2013
Greenville SC 2016
Wrigley 1 2018

Comments

  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SCPosts: 331
    Bumping for a shot
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,564
    These are also going on sale at 8pm (central time) tonight on his site. You can find all of the info on his Facebook page.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SCPosts: 331
    mfc2006 said:
    These are also going on sale at 8pm (central time) tonight on his site. You can find all of the info on his Facebook page.
    I did see that, thank you
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,363
    does anyone have the link?
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SCPosts: 331
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SCPosts: 331
    I was just taking the chance that someone would be able to grab one for $35 plus a little extra. I'm sure the artist site will be a bit more, which is fine. I know the offer them up on 10C down the line sometimes, you think that will happen with this one as well?
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 7,899
    edited August 2018
    retropony said:
    I was just taking the chance that someone would be able to grab one for $35 plus a little extra. I'm sure the artist site will be a bit more, which is fine. I know the offer them up on 10C down the line sometimes, you think that will happen with this one as well?
    They generally limit prints to one person person, so you might have to hop online and catch this one on your own from the artist tonight.  
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SCPosts: 331
    deadendp said:
    retropony said:
    I was just taking the chance that someone would be able to grab one for $35 plus a little extra. I'm sure the artist site will be a bit more, which is fine. I know the offer them up on 10C down the line sometimes, you think that will happen with this one as well?
    They generally limit prints to one person person, so you might have to hop online and catch this one on your own from the artist tonight.  
    Oh, that's right. I'll be trying tonight for one for sure, having the AP is always nice. But if I don't happen to get one of those I'm pretty sure they will be up on 10C later this year
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
  • retroponyretropony Myrtle Beach SCPosts: 331
    well that didnt work....lol
    Washington DC 2008
    Charlotte NC 2013
    Greenville SC 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
Sign In or Register to comment.