Two Pre-Sale and two 10C tix

Hi,
we may be selling two of our tix to a member. Am I correct that we would have no choice but to sell the pre-sale tix? I was hoping to see which seats would work better and then decide but don't want to break any rules!

thanks!

Comments

• TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    Thats true.....if you are selling a pair.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Thanks!
  • zoasheim16zoasheim16 Posts: 36
    Which show?
  • Robin-PipesRobin-Pipes New London , PA -southern Chester county Posts: 7
    Just wanted to see if you do have two and to what show?
    I’m 10c but got screwed out of my Pre-sales because of my previous employer email being shut down. I do have tix to Chicago 18th but they were a fortune and aren’t good seats. I can’t beliebe I’m considering spending more now but not sure I care. It’s too important . Let me know if so and what show. 
    Thanks! 
    Pipes 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Just wanted to see if you do have two and to what show?
    I’m 10c but got screwed out of my Pre-sales because of my previous employer email being shut down. I do have tix to Chicago 18th but they were a fortune and aren’t good seats. I can’t beliebe I’m considering spending more now but not sure I care. It’s too important . Let me know if so and what show. 
    Thanks! 
    Pipes 
    The OP hasn't checked in since May 10. (If you click the avatar, it will tell you when last they stopped by.)  Thinking that you are chasing a dead thread.  Might want to check on another active thread.  

Good luck! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • I’m looking for 1-2 for tonight if you are still looking to sell.  
This discussion has been closed.