Options

Field Access at Wrigley - Trying to Help Sister-in-Law

pjppjp Posts: 15
I'm looking for advice on how to help my sister-in-law get on the field, in my place, to sit with my wife.  To be perfectly clear, I'm not looking to squeeze three of us into two field seats; I'm happy to sit in the bowl. 

My pair of fan club seats are on the field, reserved. When I bought them, the idea was to go with my wife, as we typically would.  Then we decided to get her sister a single ticket (hard ticket) through the public onsale, as a birthday present.  The way things have shaken out, I'd like those two to be able to sit together on the field in my fan club seats, while I sit in my SIL's seat in the seats (not on the field).  They haven't seen PJ together in ages, and it would be good for them to do so now. 

But, I can't figure out how to make this happen.  I may have this wrong, but I seem to recall that in 2016, you used your ticket to get inside the gates of the stadium, and then lined up again inside to show your ticket and get a wristband that granted field access.  I feel like maybe they marked or punched the ticket so you couldn't pass the ticket around and get more people on the field.  With my wife's ticket and mine on my iPhone, what can I do?  Have my SIL try to show a screenshot of one of our tickets to get a wristband?  That's the best I've been able to come up with, and I don't think that will work.  Any ideas are welcome. 

Comments

• Options
    leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    Giver her your phone for the three hours

leep
  • Options
    Get the wristbands, then get your phone back. Once they have their bands, I would think they can come and go as they please.