Please 10c - Any chance of offering ticket holders the setlist t’s?

NS188099NS188099 Elgin, Scotland Posts: 23
edited August 2018 in The Porch
Whats the chances of 10c ticket holders being offered the chance to buy the home shows setlist t’s?

i missed out on night 1 by a few minutes (size sold out whilst I was waiting inside Merch tent) and left Seattle at lunchtime today to start the long journey home to Scotland, so no chance of getting a night 2.

What about an email link to ticket holders to order shirts within a time limit (say limited to 1 shirt per ticket) then do a print run for these? Given they were printed in Seattle then surely this is feasible?

More money for the Home shows cause, happy 10 clubbers and sticks 2 fingers up to the flippers.

What do you think?

Sorry if I pre-empting something 10c have in hand, but these gigs were a once in a lifetime deal for so many, and these are the ultimate show shirt!

Lets make it happen folks.....
Post edited by NS188099 on

Comments

• theboywiltheboywil Seattle Posts: 59
    I do think that would be wonderful.  I couldn’t brave the merch tent for a second time on Thursday, and then left at an ungodly 6am this morning for an elongated bit of road tripping on the way to Missoula..
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    I'd have to 2nd this
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • They really are the ULTIMATE!! <3<3<3!!!

I wouldn't mind them being a little bit more subtle. Like with Stickman on front with small date in design and set list on the back. But by no means is this a criticism of the shirts. I can't wait to get my hands on night 1 Fenway.
  • +1
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    edited August 2018
    +1
    Some people are not available to go back to the venue the next day due to traveling home, work or other obligations.
    This way, everyone that attended the show has the chance to get a shirt.
    Have an order period (3-7 days) - limit one shirt per ticket.  The print run is known, so no excess stock.
    Everyone is happy.

Heck, I'd even extend this to all show specific merch.  One item of each per ticket - one of each shirt (just one, not one of each size), one sticker, one pin, etc.

edit - this is for 10c members only
    Post edited by Spurs14 on
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    What time do they go on sale the next day ? How quickly do the sell out ?
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    I was at both shows and don’t even know what y’all are talking about  :s
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    This is a good idea!
    One shirt per night per person with ticket purchase in history.
    Id like to get both nights and this would make a lot of people happy not just me.
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    This is a great idea!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • litkepj77litkepj77 ohio Posts: 5
    This is a great idea.  We camped out Thursday afternoon/night, and my buddy went over at 6 am hoping to score the wed shirt.  They had small and XXXL.  We now have comically oversized setlist shirts from Wed.  A run for ticket holders would be great for 10c and homeless donations.
  • RC242143RC242143 Posts: 52
    I agree! The only setlist shirt I have is the 2013 Wrigley show, which was offered online. I never understood why they keep the release limited.  I would love a Seattle night 2 T-shirt, but the going rate on ebay is over $100. Why not just sell them for $50 to Ten clubbers with the extra $15 going to charity. Everybody wins! 
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    edited August 2018
    RC242143 said:
    I agree! The only setlist shirt I have is the 2013 Wrigley show, which was offered online. I never understood why they keep the release limited.  I would love a Seattle night 2 T-shirt, but the going rate on ebay is over $100. Why not just sell them for $50 to Ten clubbers with the extra $15 going to charity. Everybody wins! 

I like this idea! I'd rather pay a marked-up price with a portion going to charity than pay a premium to someone who bought a box of shirts and is reselling them online. Y'all already have done this with some of the concert tickets on this tour, why not do the same thing with merch? (And, frankly, I value my time enough that I would rather order a T--shirt for $50 online than wait in line for three hours to pay $35.)
    Post edited by curmudgeoness on
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Beg & plead. Deals done. Merch games continue. Sorry OP! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 313
    Oh wow! Just looked these up on the bay. They do a really nice job making these. Bay price is ridiculous, but great looking shirt! 
    8-28-92 Harriet Island
    6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
    2-8-95 Adams Field House
    6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    5-28-03 Adams Field House
    8-29-05 Adams Field House
    7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
    9-3-11 Alpine Valley
    9-30-12 Adams Field House
    10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    9-6-13 Key Arena
    6-20-14 Milan
    6-22-14 Trieste
    11-28-15 Mexico City
  • Given2FlyGiven2Fly Seattle Posts: 167
    Please.
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    Honestly, there should only sell the setlist shirt to people who were at the actual show not just collectors or flippers. 
  • flippers need to make money some how. it's a living.
    i would not have a emek telluride poster if was not for a flipper
    i am thankful for flippers
    and the people who promised to sell me seattle stickers for 2 times above face...need to contact me again. hello!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    madhat181 said:
    Honestly, there should only sell the setlist shirt to people who were at the actual show not just collectors or flippers. 
    Why? What could possibly be your rationale for making that statement?

People have all kinds of reasons for wanting an item like a setlist shirt. Who's to say that just because they weren't at the show, their reason is any less valid than someone who did go?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited August 2018
    know1 said:
    madhat181 said:

People have all kinds of reasons for wanting an item like a setlist shirt. Who's to say that just because they weren't at the show, their reason is any less valid than someone who did go?
    Let me rephrase that...People who were at the show should have priority. 
    Post edited by madhat181 on
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    madhat181 said:
    know1 said:
    madhat181 said:

Let me rephrase that...People who were at the show should have priority. 
    Unfortunately they have no way of determining who was at the show (not everyone has 10C tix), but if they made them available for a week or so via pre-order, the flippers market would go way down and fans could get them.  Was at both shows and would definitely order both, but $35 is enough for a t-shirt, I'm not paying flipper prices.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif