'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Is that grey zip up hoodie men’s or women’s?
  • gado15gado15 Posts: 102
    MR242791 said:
    Who’s the artist for the Missoula poster?
    Local artist from Missoula named Jeff
    This poster has a really cool message, unlike some of the European print which got nothing to do with PJ or the venue
    Some guy from Missoula named Jeff....HA!
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    PJ_ROCKS said:
    Missoula merch line was well organized and it only took me 40 minutes from the time it opened to when I purchased my merch. I hope the band does it this way from here on out.
    agreed! I was a little further back so it took a little while longer. But only allowing a certain amount of people in at one time, worked out great! nice and easy!

Yes only allowing certain amount of people up to the tent was a great idea. Was way less chaotic that way.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Outside merch stand is already sold out of flags, buttons and wristbands. They said other stands may have them when they open, but the outside stand won't be replenishing stock of those items. The girl in front of me got the 2 display flags they had hanging. That was the one thing I wanted most. Ugh.
    They always hold stuff back to sell inside. I'm sure you will be able to get a flag once you go in.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • For trade. I have one of the Faile posters (wolf) plus a Brendan O’Brian trading card ( the rare one). I need a setlist night 2 Seattle shirt in large. Message me if we can make this happen please. Thanks
    1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    MR242791 said:
    Who's the artist of the Missoula Poster?
    Jeff  AMENT  and  bobby brown

Bobby Brown the singer?  does bobby have a poster website?
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • demetrios said:
    JojoRice said:
    What’s the average wait been like? Considering going in the morning
    From what I read on facebook yesterday, no more than about a 30-40 minute wait.
    That's not bad. A little shocked only 1 poster for this show.
    I am too especially after Brad alluded to having one for each show since it was a best of 7 series. 
    I never said I had one for each show, merely pointed out the US tour of home and away shows is a 7 game series....with seattle being games 1 and 2....      
  • AP30511AP30511 Lincoln, NE Posts: 110
    Brad, will you be selling the Seattle print on your website?  BTW, great work on the print. You killed it yet again!
    1998: Rapid City - 2000: Bonner Springs - 2003: Denver, Council Bluffs - 2004: St. Louis - 2005: Calgary, Edmonton - 2006: St. Paul I & II - 2009: Chicago I & II - 2010: Kansas City - 2011: St. Louis (EV) - 2012: Missoula - 2013: Chicago, Oklahoma City - 2014: Lincoln, Denver - 2016: New Orleans - 2018: Seattle I & II - 2022: Chicago II (EV), Denver - 2023: Austin I & II
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Brad. That poster is badass.  Thats all i have to say
  • AP30511 said:
    Brad, will you be selling the Seattle print on your website?  BTW, great work on the print. You killed it yet again!
    writing the email / FB post now... Seattle posters at artillery tomorrow 11 AM Pacific 
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    edited August 2018
    AP30511 said:
    writing the email / FB post now... Seattle posters at artillery tomorrow 11 AM Pacific 

Is there a variant of the Seattle poster?

I see that there is.

Post edited by PSUS2H on
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    demetrios said:
    JojoRice said:
    What’s the average wait been like? Considering going in the morning
    From what I read on facebook yesterday, no more than about a 30-40 minute wait.
    That's not bad. A little shocked only 1 poster for this show.
    I am too especially after Brad alluded to having one for each show since it was a best of 7 series. 
    I never said I had one for each show, merely pointed out the US tour of home and away shows is a 7 game series....with seattle being games 1 and 2....      

I think you guys might be reading way too much into a tongue in cheek comment.  I know that never happens around here or anything.
    I tried to tell em!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Posters For Sale 
    Posters will be on sale at 11 AM Pacific on Tuesday Aug 14th

IMPORTANT: Login First / Cart System Update

First things first, make sure you login first before adding any
    posters to your cart
    . If you login in first, this guarantees that
    whatever posters you add to your cart will remain in your cart for

15 minutes. That means once they are in your cart, they will
    stay there until you are ready to check out, so you can continue
    looking around with no immediate hurry to check out.
     After 15
    minutes any posters that you have in your cart will be put back into
    the inventory. 

When your order is completely processed, you should receive a 
    confirmation email
    If you do not receive a confirmation email, then
    your order was not completely processed. 
    Please email and let me
    know if you do not receive a confirmation email after you place your
    order. Sometimes, there can be an error where an order will be 
    charged but no packing slip is created... so if you see a charge on your
    credit card but didn't receive a confirmation email, email me @:

info@artillerydesign.com

DELIVERY OF ORDER:
    Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery. It's just me here, designing new
    posters, processing orders, packing orders, delivering tubes to the post
    office, and answering emails...it's a one man show so it takes me a
    little longer to get things in the mail then say amazon or netflix. I try
    and be as fast as I can getting things in the mail, but please understand
    that sometimes it can take me a couple of weeks to get everything processed,
    packed and to the postman. 

Pearl Jam, Seattle

poster is 12" x 31.85", 7 Colors on tan kraft paper
    signed and numbered out of 300
    $75 plus shipping

Pearl Jam, Seattle - Variant

poster is 12" x 31.85", 7 Colors on tan kraft paper
    signed and numbered out of 100
    $125 plus shipping

Here are my posters for the Home Shows this last week in Seattle...if you were at the shows, I hope you had as much fun as I did. I was not expecting to have as much fun as I did, but come friday night, down on the field, too many Rainiers deep, listening to Search and Destroy into Sonic Reducer being just cranked out of amps and speakers by Mudhoney, Soundgarden and Pearl Jam, I felt like I was 18 again and it was 1994. It was a blast! Cannot thank Jeff and Tim and PJ enough for snatching me up in 1999 and allowing me to tag along with them for 9 years and to continue to let me make posters for them. If you had told 18 year old me at the show in Indio about all that would happen in the future, I woulda never believed it.

***OH and here is an update on the Madrid posters shipping... unfortunately I am still waiting for half of my copies to arrive. I got one box mid July, and that only had 100 posters. Contacted the printer to see where the other box was, and they said it was somewhere in their building but they were swamped with getting posters and things printed and shipped for the US leg and these big stadium shows, and they would try and locate that other box at some point when things were not crazy... I emailed them early last week checking in and have not heard back what the status of that remaining box is... so if you are frustrated waiting for your Madrid order, trust me, I am too, because this backs up into this seattle sale and is just going to cause that much more work to do dealing with postage and packing slips and tubes (I have more tubes in my office then I ever have in the past, 200 for madrid, 400 for Seattle), when the Madrid posters should have already shipped and been out of the way before this seattle sale and shipping. So, I am hopeful I will hear something back this week, that the box has been located and is on the way and I should expect it any day now... fingers crossed...

Okay gotta get back to work on more posters....and tending to some of our apple trees in the garden,... one of the nice aspects of living in Washington state, I like them apples.

bradK.
  • AP30511 said:

Hey Brad... I noticed you snapping photos like a madman near the end of the show from the stage.

Was this a commissioned thing... or more of an enthusiast/hobby thing?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • AP30511 said:

Hey Brad... I noticed you snapping photos like a madman near the end of the show from the stage.

I was never on the stage, and have stopped trying to be charles peterson years ago... I was never that good at it. 

near the end of the show, I was at the front of house jumping around accidentally spilling Rainier on people

It was probably danny clinch you saw  
  • AP30511 said:

I was never on the stage, and have stopped trying to be charles peterson years ago... I was never that good at it. 

near the end of the show, I was at the front of house jumping around accidentally spilling Rainier on people

It was probably danny clinch you saw  

I stand corrected.

My concert buddy said it was you lol.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    gado15 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Who’s the artist for the Missoula poster?
    Local artist from Missoula named Jeff
    This poster has a really cool message, unlike some of the European print which got nothing to do with PJ or the venue
    Some guy from Missoula named Jeff....HA!

No word yet which store he'll have his prints up for sale yet.

• Just a heads up that the merch stand on the floor doesn't have buttons if you're on the hunt for them. The merch stands on the main concourse has everything. Finally got the flag.
  • Any information on Chicago location, dates and times for merch?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Anyone pick up an extra trout sticker I could purchase from you?
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Anyone has an extra Missoula wristband? Thanks!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Should we expect to see the Wrigley merch info today?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Anyone know what the final print run was for the Seattle show posters?
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Hey Brad, will it be same process where your site is closed about 15 min or so before, and open at 11a Pacific 
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • PP193448 said:
    Hey Brad, will it be same process where your site is closed about 15 min or so before, and open at 11a Pacific 
    yes
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Is there a setlist shirt for Missoula?
  • site holding up okay for everyone...?? seems like it on this end
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    site holding up okay for everyone...?? seems like it on this end
    Had no issues grabbing a variant. Got my email immediately. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18