10c tickets available for transfer: 8/8 & 8/10 (Seattle), 8/20 (Chicago)

agturneragturner Posts: 16
edited July 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello, everyone.

I got very lucky with the Ten Club lottery and have tickets to three shows:

8/8 (Seattle): 2 Reserved
8/10 (Seattle): 2 GA
8/20 (Chicago): 2 Reserved

The problem?  I got a new job and moved to Boston :(

I am trying to figure out a way I can trade any of these for 1 10C ticket to each of the Boston shows (and maybe even the 8/18 Chicago show, since my family lives there).

Is anyone interested in swapping?  Just trying to see PJ!

Thanks!

- Andrew
Post edited by agturner on

Comments

• alynch12alynch12 Posts: 9
    if you decide to sell your seattle ga n2 lmk....thanks!
  • jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    PM sent
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • blynn13blynn13 Spokane, WA Posts: 3
    I'd be interested in your "8/8 (Seattle): 2 Reserved" tix should you decide to sell them. Just let me know. Thanks!
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 466
    I’d love the chance to purchase one of the night 2 GAs. Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell them, would be eternally grateful!!
  • JpoundsJpounds Posts: 5
    I have N2 Fenway (9/4) reserved TC ticket, interested in trading for N1 or N2 Seattle. 
  • Hi...
    I have 2 GA tickets for transfer for the August 10th Seattle show.  I also am starting a new job and will not be able to use them.  I got them in the lottery, they were $259 for the pair.  Please let me know if you’d like to purchase them.
     Thank you,
     shelly
  • mongowmongow Wimberley, TX Posts: 25
    Hi...
    I have 2 GA tickets for transfer for the August 10th Seattle show.  I also am starting a new job and will not be able to use them.  I got them in the lottery, they were $259 for the pair.  Please let me know if you’d like to purchase them.
     Thank you,
     shelly
    Just sent you a message! I’ll take’em!
  • Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    we have 2 extra to Boston night 2, looking for Seattle N2 GA
  • skilesareskilesare Posts: 8
    I'm taking my son for his 10th birthday to 8/10.  We are in GA. Now my wife wants to come too.  If you need to offload a GA ticket ping me.
  • GB1239GB1239 Posts: 24
    Jpounds said:
    I have N2 Fenway (9/4) reserved TC ticket, interested in trading for N1 or N2 Seattle. 

If you decide to sell your N2 Fenway to a fellow TenCluber, please let me know.  I am hoping for a break!

• GB1239GB1239 Posts: 24
    Freddy - If you decide to sell these to a fellow TenCluber, I am looking for a single!
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Hi...
     Thank you,
     shelly
    Id love one if you still have one spare
  • Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    GB1239 said:
    Freddy - If you decide to sell these to a fellow TenCluber, I am looking for a single!

if we cant trade for Seattle N2 GA we will sell to 10C