Options

Announcing 'The Home Shows'

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, I just checked Ticketmaster and saw that too.  Guess I need to just be happy I'm in the stadium.  
  • Options
    Boloman643Boloman643 Posts: 54
    PJNB said:
    I don't have a great 10C number, got sec 227 night 2.  Is the stage on the baseball diamond?  It looks like either I'm sort of behind the stage or I'm at the opposite end of the stadium, depending on where the stage is.  Wondering what to expect.
    Center field 
    I got Terrace club as well (200) for both nights and couldn't be happier. I sit up here a lot for Mariners games, great sightlines from there, nice wide padded seats and way easier access to concessions, full bar and restrooms, it's a limited access area, only seats about 5,000. I have a high club number so this was my best case scenario. Here is a photo from 227.
  • Options
    barryjivebarryjive Posts: 3
    Hey. Does anyone know of where a pre-show party will be??
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    barryjive said:
    There's a thread up now showing them. 
  • Options
    FgoJammerFgoJammer Posts: 7
    varty yo said:
    so can i download both tickets to my phone i dont have a google wallet or apple thingy

so can i download both tickets to my phone i dont have a google wallet or apple thingy

• Options
    DukesW2012DukesW2012 Posts: 33
    edited July 2018
    This is basically a rant on a broken record, but I know I can scream it here: FUCK THIS PERSON [link removed]

GREEN DISEASE!
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Hey! I found a great room at Airbnb! Check it out! anywone know about Tukwila Transit center and if the light rail goes to Safeco Field? MoPop? How about public transpo from Burien to Seattle?
    (PS) I have a spare 10c Reserved seat for 8/10

Thanks Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever! :heart:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    bgirl59 said:
    Hey! I found a great room at Airbnb! Check it out! anywone know about Tukwila Transit center and if the light rail goes to Safeco Field? MoPop? How about public transpo from Burien to Seattle?

The light rail will get you from Tukwila to the Stadium stop.
    https://www.soundtransit.org/schedules/light-rail/link-light-rail - this is the light rail route and schedule.

If you're going to MPOP, you can take the light rail or any bus in the transit tunnel to north to Westlake, then jump on the Monorail straight to Seattle Center. The Monorail stop is right next to MPOP.

although it stops running at 11pm. You can Uber from the MPOP back to Westlake if it is past 11pm (or take a bus). The light rail runs until 1:30am or so.
    Here's a Trip Planner if you're using the bus - https://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    theboywiltheboywil Seattle Posts: 59
    Got a nice train down to Safeco for PJ fireworks night at the Mariners tonight...
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,282
    theboywil said:
    Got a nice train down to Safeco for PJ fireworks night at the Mariners tonight...
    was this Stadium Station?
  • Options
    bgirl59 said:

Hey There - Don't take the monorail. Yes, it's iconic but it doesn't run on the standard ORCA card that can used on the lightrail and the bus system. I'd recommend, getting off at the Westlake Station and walking to MoPop via Belltown. You can then walk past all of the historic band haunts such as Black Dog Forge, Mama's Mexican restaurant and the Crocodile.  
  • Options
    bgirl59 said:

Hey There - Don't take the monorail. Yes, it's iconic but it doesn't run on the standard ORCA card that can used on the lightrail and the bus system. I'd recommend, getting off at the Westlake Station and walking to MoPop via Belltown. You can then walk past all of the historic band haunts such as Black Dog Forge, Mama's Mexican restaurant and the Crocodile.  
    Depends. Single female walking Belltown at night? I wouldn't recommend that. Belltown is a shithole in spots late night. During the day? Sure, it's a good walk.  
  • Options
    pwilliam72pwilliam72 Posts: 25
    I have 2 extra tickets for the Museum of POP (including PJ special exhibit entrance) that can be used Saturday, Aug 11, through Saturday, Aug 18.  Purchase price was $34 each, will sell the pair for $25 each ($50.00 total).  PM me if interested.  thanks.
    Dallas 9/92, 11/93, 7/98, 10/00, 6/03, 11/13
    Detroit 5/06
    Austin 10/09
    Kansas City 5/10
    Alpine Valley I & II 9/11
    Missoula 09/12
    OK City 11/13
    Tulsa 10/14
    Lincoln 10/14
  • Options

I’ll be at the morning Stalking Seattle Tour Wednesday 8/8, and my buddy can’t make it so I have one extra ticket.  Face $55.  

Hoping I can find someone that can help me get a poster for the Safeco shows.

PM me. Sounds like a pretty awesome tour.

• Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 903
    camsjam said:
    barryjive said:

can you share a link? cant find it
  • Options
    DEGBTI said:
    camsjam said:
    barryjive said:

can you share a link? cant find it
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/272978/wishlist-foundation-home-away-preparty-fundraiser-locations-and-info#latest
  • Options
    theboywiltheboywil Seattle Posts: 59
    mr bungle said:
    theboywil said:
    was this Stadium Station?
    Yes
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • Options
    Bec88Bec88 Posts: 9
    Hello fellow Jammers, so my plans have changed and i've decided to do a solo trip to Boston from Wales so if anyone has a spare (decent) 10c ticket for either or both Fenway nights i would be very much in your debt! Thanks :)
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    Is everyone expecting pop-up shops at Seattle, Chicago, and Boston similar to 2016?

Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Is everyone expecting pop-up shops at Seattle, Chicago, and Boston similar to 2016?

Yes, I would guess they announce the Seattle ones towards the end of next week. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Requesting - Falling Down in SEATTLE PLEASE!  Either night....... <3 I will just be shy of 20 Shows in 23 years......
    Hometown - Minneapolis
    Milwaukee, WI - July 9, 1995, San Diego, CA - November 7, 1995, Toledo, OH - September 22, 1996, Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998, Atlanta, GA - September 1, 1998, East Troy, WI - October 8, 2000, St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003, St. Paul, MN - June 26, 2006, St Paul, MN - June 27, 2006, Eddie Vedder Solo, Minneapolis, MN - July 2nd 2011. Winnipeg,CANADA- September 17,2011, Missoula, MT September 29th, 2012, Wrigley, Chicago, IL July 19, 2013, Moline, IL October 17, 2014, and St Paul October 19, 2014, Miami April 09, 2016, Greenville April 16, 2016
    , Ottawa May 08, 2016
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i havent been to seattle since 2002 riot act shows and i forgot how i got from the airport to the downtown core lol.
    any tips would help. i dont do uber so light rail or bus i'm thinking?  please&thanks!
  • Options
    i havent been to seattle since 2002 riot act shows and i forgot how i got from the airport to the downtown core lol.
    any tips would help. i dont do uber so light rail or bus i'm thinking?  please&thanks!
    Once you get off at SeaTac, follow the signs through the parking garage to the light rail. Its I think 3.50. Take the light rail towards UW and either get off at University or Westlake and you can probably walk to your hotel from there. To get to the shows without taking Uber, just hop back on the light rail and go the other way to the stadiums or just take a nice walk down through Pioneer Square.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Once you get off at SeaTac, follow the signs through the parking garage to the light rail. Its I think 3.50. Take the light rail towards UW and either get off at University or Westlake and you can probably walk to your hotel from there. To get to the shows without taking Uber, just hop back on the light rail and go the other way to the stadiums or just take a nice walk down through Pioneer Square.
    I know I did this very easily last time without much prior research so you should be fine! I think you can googlemap it for the exact stop you need. I love googlemaps. I'd be so lost (literally) without it!
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 688
    edited July 2018
    For light rail stations, I would recommend the International district station over Stadium. Its a slightly longer walk 2-3 mins (depending on your entrance) You get to see Chinatown. The train overpass is draped with PJ signage right now. Then you walk by the bars and restaurants on King St and Centurylink field. 
    Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    good intel TY peoples !
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by ShanKathy on
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,918
    edited July 2018

The Home Shows Restaurant Night
    News July 27 2018

More than 80 local restaurants are banding together with us to fight Seattle-area homelessness by donating a portion of their August 8th sales to The Home Shows.

The Home Shows Restaurant Night was spearheaded by our partner Angela Stowell, co-owner & CEO of Ethan Stowell Restaurants, board member at the United Way of King County, and recently-named CEO of FareStart.

Join us in our efforts.  Make a reservation for August 8th at your favorite restaurant today!

See full list: https://pearljam.com/news/the-home-shows-restaurant-night

Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Looks like the forecast for next week is currently calling for 70s, but there is a chance of rain on Wednesday. Still a week away so anything can change! 8 days to go!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016