Options

Is deleted legit????

Neal MasseyNeal Massey Posts: 9
edited July 2018 in The Porch
Hey Guys,
Am desperately looking to purchase tickets for Chicago night 1 (Aug 18). it seems to be sold out, but on 'Goodseattickets.com' tickets are still available. Is this website legit?? Traveling all the way from India for the gig so need to be 100% sure
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited July 2018
    StubHub is the most reliable secondary ticket reseller in the US. I’ve never heard of goodseattickets.com before. Also reading about it, it seems like sellers have to manually update their listings so if someone purchases tickets and the seller doesn’t update and then you make the same purchase, your order may be cancelled. I don’t have firsthand experience, just read it here:

Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    edited July 2018
    Suziemay said:
    StubHub is the most reliable secondary ticket reseller in the US. I’ve never heard of goodseattickets.com before. Also reading about it, it seems like sellers have to manually update their listings so if someone purchases tickets and the seller doesn’t update and then you make the same purchase, your order may be cancelled. I don’t have firsthand experience, just read it here:

If you have to ask about it, I always believe you should have your answer then. Not trying to be rude, but if it seems sketchy, prolly is
    Post edited by Sea on
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 688
    ticketmaster, stubhub, and seatgeek are the most trustworthy. I've used Epic Seats in Seattle before. They were legit. They have an office right by the stadium. 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    BLACK35 said:
    If you have to ask about it, I always believe you should have your answer then. Not trying to be rude, but if it seems sketchy, prolly is
    Spot on. Some sites are brokerages for other ticket inventory, but StubHub, Seatgeek and Vivid Seats have all been good to me for other concerts and sporting events.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    edited July 2018
    We don't support secondary ticket seller businesses here and we support face-value only. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.