'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    And so it begins.....curious to see how many complaints there are as opposed to happy ones about the seat locations. Count me in the happy category!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    cjnix39 said:
    Just got my tickets. REALLY SHITTY SEATS!!  I am so pissed!  Paid a lot less the last time I saw them at Wrigley for better seats!  This is just crazy!!  I'm in section 411! 
    Well the announcement did say they were able to accommodate a lot more fans so 10c seats would be further back.  I'm also guessing you have a higher member number somewhere in the 600's.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Horrible seats for Fenway 2. Grandstand wayyy up between home plate and 3rd base. How are these 10C seats? Grateful, yet disappointed at the same time. Mostly disappointed. 
  • cjnix39cjnix39 Posts: 10
    but I never thought it would be that high up.  It said upper levels front rows, we are not even in the front row of that section.  I mean, I'm happy to be in the room, but am pretty dejected at the location.
  • cjnix39 said:
    but I never thought it would be that high up.  It said upper levels front rows, we are not even in the front row of that section.  I mean, I'm happy to be in the room, but am pretty dejected at the location.
    Same. I'm in the 14th row far far away from the stage. 
  • I knew I had a really high number, but never in a thousand years did I think I would be in the serious nose bleeds near the left field foul pole at Wrigley. I live in Wrigleyville and we (the Wrigley neighbors have a private sale) get a shot at tickets as an "olive branch" for all the people pissing on our lawns and leaving garbage and stuff all over that never has great seats, but with those tickets you can at least see the band without having to watch it on "televisions."  Was not expecting 10C seats to be in a place where I would never sit for a concert.
    I'm glad I don't remember what the tickets cost and the price is not on the virtual tickets as I'd really be out of sorts.
    And here it is, my birthday today and I thought "wow, what karma ! My PJ tix turned up today !"
    Not.
    I'd unload them if I could and listen to the show on my porch.
  • Adam777Adam777 Posts: 18
    I knew I had a really high number, but never in a thousand years did I think I would be in the serious nose bleeds near the left field foul pole at Wrigley. I live in Wrigleyville and we (the Wrigley neighbors have a private sale) get a shot at tickets as an "olive branch" for all the people pissing on our lawns and leaving garbage and stuff all over that never has great seats, but with those tickets you can at least see the band without having to watch it on "televisions."  Was not expecting 10C seats to be in a place where I would never sit for a concert.
    I'm glad I don't remember what the tickets cost and the price is not on the virtual tickets as I'd really be out of sorts.
    And here it is, my birthday today and I thought "wow, what karma ! My PJ tix turned up today !"
    Not.
    I'd unload them if I could and listen to the show on my porch.
    Happy Birthday 
  • ike1081ike1081 Posts: 2
    I have a really high member number so I knew i wouldn't get great seats for Wrigley, but section 433? That I wasn't expecting.
  • gno30gno30 Posts: 41
    Looking for 1 Ga for night 1 Boston. I can go but my girlfriend doesn’t have a ticket. So if anyone can help me please leave PM save me from being yelled at!!!
    gno30 said:
    Looking for 1 Ga for night 1 Boston. I can go but my girlfriend doesn’t have a ticket. So if anyone can help me please leave PM save me from being yelled at!!!
    No GA at Boston.  Only reserved seats
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • ArnaldoCruzArnaldoCruz Québec City, Canada Posts: 21

Yeahhhh !!! Thanks 10C !!

I can't believe !!! I got tickets in Row 2 Turf A4 for Boston 1 !!

12/02/2005 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    12/03/2005 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    11/04/2011 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    03/31/2013 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    10/12/2013 - Buffalo, United States Of America
    05/05/2016 - Québec City, Canada
    09/02/2018 - Boston, United States Of America

• JlacorteJlacorte Posts: 13

Very disappointed in my seats for Boston 1.  I unfortunately let my original number lapse so my current number is high.  It's ridiculous that field seats and nosebleeds are the same price. I find it unfair that those with lower number can get better seats at multiple shows and I can't decent seats for a single show.  If anyone wants seats in PR15 let me know 

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    I think many of you need to recognize the demand and just be happy you’re in the building. I got shut out of Fenway 1 and tried to get seats through the Verified Fan onsale. Anybody who had to go through that knows what a clusterfuck it was and in the end all I could get was a single in the upper deck with an obstructed view. 
  • patheticpathetic Posts: 18
    is anyone else having an issue with accessing the mobile ticket account? the email says to follow the link, click "forgot password", input 10c email and follow the link on the email sent to the email associated with your 10c account. I've done think like 10x and haven't received an email yet. everyone else i know has
  • fersenfersen Prague Posts: 28
    Anyone has GA spare for Wrigley1?
    PJ 2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II, Prague ♥, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    PJ 2014: Vienna, Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin, London I, London II, Taormina I ♥, Taormina II ♥
    PJ 2018: Rome, Prague, Krakow ♥, Berlin, Barcelona, Seattle I ♥, Seattle II♥, Misoula, Chicago I, Chicago II
    EV 2019: Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin
    [CC 2012: Birmingham, 2016: Vienna ♥]
    pathetic said:
    is anyone else having an issue with accessing the mobile ticket account? the email says to follow the link, click "forgot password", input 10c email and follow the link on the email sent to the email associated with your 10c account. I've done think like 10x and haven't received an email yet. everyone else i know has
    I was unable to do it on Chrome but was successful on my phone.  Was able to access my tickets and add them to my apple wallet with no issues.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • patheticpathetic Posts: 18
    KC138045 said:
    pathetic said:
    I was unable to do it on Chrome but was successful on my phone.  Was able to access my tickets and add them to my apple wallet with no issues.
    thanks for the quick response, but i've tried from both chrome and mobile. I'm not receiving the email to my 10c email address. I emailed the 10c to see what they can do to manually reset my password. i don't get why i'd receive the initial emails with the link, but not the email to reset the password. I just want to know my locations haha!
  • ArnaldoCruzArnaldoCruz Québec City, Canada Posts: 21
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    I think many of you need to recognize the demand and just be happy you’re in the building. I got shut out of Fenway 1 and tried to get seats through the Verified Fan onsale. Anybody who had to go through that knows what a clusterfuck it was and in the end all I could get was a single in the upper deck with an obstructed view. 

Totally agree !

Post edited by ArnaldoCruz on

12/02/2005 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    12/03/2005 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    11/04/2011 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    03/31/2013 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    10/12/2013 - Buffalo, United States Of America
    05/05/2016 - Québec City, Canada
    09/02/2018 - Boston, United States Of America

• NateDNateD Posts: 14
    Classic A4 Row 2 response.
  • mtnbkermtnbker Posts: 6
    Just got my tix for Fenway 1 and seats are meh, but thankful I have tix:) Grandstand 27 row 6.
    Chicago, IL/ Wrigley July 2013
    Worcester, MA Oct 2013
    Boston, MA Fenway #2 Aug. 2016
    Boston, MA Fenway #1 Sept 2018
  • dr_ed_ddsdr_ed_dds Posts: 102
    edited July 2018
    Fenway 1 B5 row 20. Seems far?
    seems crazy to me that I can be within the first 3-5 rows in all the Europe shows I went to yet so far back for Boston. 
    Post edited by dr_ed_dds on
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    BS44325 said:

Mm, yeah. I was shut of Fenway 1 *and* the Verified Fan sale. I was thrilled when the Vitalogy Foundation tickets were announced (and happy to be able to pay for them).
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • misterbeanmisterbean Posts: 15
    Fenway night 1, grandstand 25 (blah....). But, just when I thought the internet wasn't impressive enough, I found this website. Click below to find out if there will be a pole in front of your face! Granted, I am sure this is designed with baseball in mind...

http://www.headspinsoftware.com/red-sox-fenway-obstructed-view-seats.html
  • perrychicagoperrychicago Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    If the chart of Wrigley is correct, that explains a lot.
    When I saw the show there in 2016, the first sections of seats had been removed (A-G) for the GA pit and there was plenty of seats on the floor (which I sat in) which weren't bad
    The plot this time looks like H-Q  (or the floor sections on the back side of the pit) are no longer available, hence creating a bigger GA section putting people in the rafters. I wouldn't sit up there for a ballgame.
    Anyone have ANY seated floor seats? I think not.
  • pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    so show starts at 6.30??
    what time is the curfew?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • jtcass23jtcass23 Posts: 2
    Is GA for Seattle seating or standing? My set of tickets are for different ga pits and seats. Just curious about this
  • dr_ed_ddsdr_ed_dds Posts: 102
    edited July 2018
    jtcass23 said:
    Is GA for Seattle seating or standing? My set of tickets are for different ga pits and seats. Just curious about this
    Standing I believe. There may be a seated section behind the GA pit. Anyone verify this?

Post edited by dr_ed_dds on
  • Verified Fan tickets that are better than 10C tickets. Did not see that one coming. 
  • I can't make the Chicago show, unfortunately. I was lucky enough to get 10 club tickets too! Since I'm only able to transfer one ticket I'm hoping I can help somebody out. SECTION 235 ROW 2 SEAT 11. Contact me if you are interested. morassutti_169@hotmail.com
  • BB24919BB24919 Posts: 41
    I have FLDN and then a assigned row and seat. What does FLDN mean?

thanks