Let's Discuss the Upcoming 15-Year Anniversary of THE EXPERIMENT

2»

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    I had decent tickets for this show in like section 5 at the Tweeter Center.  There was a girl sitting next to me and my friend and she was sitting by herself in seat 1 of the row.  She said she was there with some friends who had really good seats down in the front of the stage but she had to buy a single just to get in.  About 2 songs in to the first set, her two friends came up to our row and asked if we would be interested in swapping tickets so the three of them could sit together.  Obviously I agreed and as we were making our way down to the seats, I realized just how good those seats were.

Ended up about 5 rows right in front of Stone and proceeded to lose my mind for about 3+ hours.  Still one of the best shows I have, or will ever see.  
    Her friends were numbskulls. ;) Could have just as easily sent one of the friends back with both tickets while the other stayed in seats, grabbed her and snuck her in with them down front. But worked out well for you.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    Poncier said:
    I had decent tickets for this show in like section 5 at the Tweeter Center.  There was a girl sitting next to me and my friend and she was sitting by herself in seat 1 of the row.  She said she was there with some friends who had really good seats down in the front of the stage but she had to buy a single just to get in.  About 2 songs in to the first set, her two friends came up to our row and asked if we would be interested in swapping tickets so the three of them could sit together.  Obviously I agreed and as we were making our way down to the seats, I realized just how good those seats were.

Ended up about 5 rows right in front of Stone and proceeded to lose my mind for about 3+ hours.  Still one of the best shows I have, or will ever see.  
    Her friends were numbskulls. ;) Could have just as easily sent one of the friends back with both tickets while the other stayed in seats, grabbed her and snuck her in with them down front. But worked out well for you.
    Agreed.  Not quite sure what they were thinking but their loss was my gain.