Options

Please release Home Show tickets on July 31st

Remember tickets are usually day of. Have you seen all the posts about "when will I get my tickets?". Its amazing how many people can't read. Its also amazing how entitled and crazy people get with a slight change. July 31st will shorten the duration of people complaining about their locations. Smaller window of location also makes it harder for weasels to sell or game the system. July 31st should be the day!!

Comments

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,636
    Remember tickets are usually day of. Have you seen all the posts about "when will I get my tickets?". Its amazing how many people can't read. Its also amazing how entitled and crazy people get with a slight change. July 31st will shorten the duration of people complaining about their locations. Smaller window of location also makes it harder for weasels to sell or game the system. July 31st should be the day!!
    Ten Club Mobile Tickets: No will call. No physical tickets. In order to distribute tickets more efficiently, Ten Club will be delivering all Ten Club tickets directly to your smart phone. Mobile ticket delivery requires an iPhone or Android smart phone. Instead of scanning a physical ticket at the gate, members will access tickets through their smartphone and scan directly from the screen of your mobile device. Step-by-step instructions on how to access your ticket on your phone will be sent to all Ten Club ticket holders via email when they are ready for mobile distribution. We plan to have this delivered to you by early July.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 688
    Did I ask about when tickets will be released? I'm well aware of the policies and distribution. 
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    Ten Club Mobile Tickets: No will call. No physical tickets. In order to distribute tickets more efficiently, Ten Club will be delivering all Ten Club tickets directly to your smart phone. Mobile ticket delivery requires an iPhone or Android smart phone. Instead of scanning a physical ticket at the gate, members will access tickets through their smartphone and scan directly from the screen of your mobile device. Step-by-step instructions on how to access your ticket on your phone will be sent to all Ten Club ticket holders via email when they are ready for mobile distribution. We plan to have this delivered to you by early July.
    +1.  We did read.  I consider through July 10 early July, which we are now past with no further communication. 
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Personally I think that the Ten Club has probably had their hands full with the rescheduled London show, so I imagine that's probably impacting the distribution of the Home and Away shows. I know we're all anxious to see where our reserved seats are, but we'll know soon enough. The shows aren't going to arrive any sooner whether we have our tickets or not.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016