Rome request - Thumbing my way &/or Man of the Hour - Lost my Uncle to cancer this week...

Gentlemen, if you are reading this,
I realize Im no more/ no less special than the rest of your amazing fans. Ive spent the last 2 weeks watching my Uncle “Bad Barry” slip away. Cant count how many times I listened to Thumbing/Man of the Hour to get through. 

Wife Katie and I will be flying to Rome to see you cats on Friday and we’d lose our collective mind to hear 1 of these for the kindest sweetest man you can imagine.

RIP Uncle Bad. Gone at 63...

Comments

• javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Sorry for your loss, hope you get both
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Sorry for your loss, hope you get both
    Thank you Javis! Hopefully these songs mean a lot to many and if we are blessed enough to hear- everyone can relate.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Gentlemen, if you are reading this,
    I realize Im no more/ no less special than the rest of your amazing fans. Ive spent the last 2 weeks watching my Uncle “Bad Barry” slip away. Cant count how many times I listened to Thumbing/Man of the Hour to get through. 

Wife Katie and I will be flying to Rome to see you cats on Friday and we’d lose our collective mind to hear 1 of these for the kindest sweetest man you can imagine.

RIP Uncle Bad. Gone at 63...
    I hope you get Man if the Hour.  I’ll be in Rome too and lost my step father this January.  After his passing I was searching for versions of Man of the hour and found the video of Eddie singing man of the hour at Phil’s funeral for the show roadies. My step dads name was Phil....he was a theater teacher and director at a university. A great man. I broke down listening to that version. Would love to hear it in Rome this year. For Phil....
    hippiemom = goodness