Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • As i said in the FB group. I'm glad i kept the faith. I had been looking on the Ziggo page over and over to see if  another band had been added to play on that date. As long as it was free, i was praying. I'm happy.
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    Add a 2nd barcelona show in July 9th please!!!
    As i said in the FB group. I'm glad i kept the faith. I had been looking on the Ziggo page over and over to see if  another band had been added to play on that date. As long as it was free, i was praying. I'm happy.
    ¨  :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • WE174069WE174069 Posts: 7
    How should i see this? 213 dollar for standing ticket?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    edited March 2018
    WE174069 said:
    How should i see this? 213 dollar for standing ticket?
    That is a pair. $106.50 USD for 1 standing ticket at the front of GA.
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    So now that AMS 2 is announced how realistically can we be for Barcelona 2 happenning? 

Any kind of hope?
  • just_one said:
    So now that AMS 2 is announced how realistically can we be for Barcelona 2 happenning? 

Any kind of hope?
    No hope. Maybe if madcool is sold out
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
    Just book amsterdam flights...fuck it ImI going....    11 europe shows this summer   can't  wait !!!!!!!   
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Just book amsterdam flights...fuck it ImI going....    11 europe shows this summer   can't  wait !!!!!!!   
    Nice!
  • Just book amsterdam flights...fuck it ImI going....    11 europe shows this summer   can't  wait !!!!!!!   
    We only live once, and why not spend it with Pearl Jam friends and family!!
  • Anyone have 2 Prague tickets? Also willing to trade for two AMS GA tickets if you want to go to that show instead! PM me.
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    So exciting!!
  • marcogttmarcogtt Posts: 38
    Guys anyone have 1 Padova spare...
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    ISO:
    1 x AMS2 Reserved Seating
    Thanks for an answer and greetings
    Frank
     Flight done  accomintation done..tix for both amsterjam done,  is it June yety ? 
  • radarradar Posts: 767
    Have one spare TC ticket for AMS #2. anyone? pls pm
  • AbiRamaAbiRama Durban, South Africa Posts: 15
    We live in Durban, South Africa, and have put off our wedding until the day we saw Pearl Jam perform live. Eight years ago it seemed like something that we would never, ever be able to do.. our love for Pearl Jam is something so intrinsically woven into our relationship that we wanted Stone, Mike, Matt, Jeff, Boom and Eddie present at our special day... so in a sense being at a live show would be our own special celebration of tying the knot.

Then this European tour was announced and out of panic we applied for Amsterdam pre-sale tickets, not thinking about anything else other than SEEING THEM PERFORM. For most of you in America and Europe, you guys get to see them so often and you're blessed to do so. But here down south at the end of the world we live on thin hopes and lucky coincidences. Long story short, we got 2 tickets for Amsterdam. Then out the blue we got 2 tickets to Pinkpop. And today we have 2 more tickets to the second Amsterdam show.

Tears. Buckets and buckets of tears, we can't begin to explain just how much this means to us. In this fucked up world where everything seems to go to shit, we still have each other and the music that is now the soundtrack to our lives. And we're getting the chance to actually see them perform live!

This brings me to the reason for our message - we want to get married in Amsterdam while we're there. We don't know anything about what laws there are regarding getting married or if it's even possible. If there's anyone ordained that could marry us during the show that would be the best... but we'd definitely want to get together with PJ10 members for some beers afterwards!

From Abi & David
  • AbiRama said:
    We live in Durban, South Africa, and have put off our wedding until the day we saw Pearl Jam perform live. Eight years ago it seemed like something that we would never, ever be able to do.. our love for Pearl Jam is something so intrinsically woven into our relationship that we wanted Stone, Mike, Matt, Jeff, Boom and Eddie present at our special day... so in a sense being at a live show would be our own special celebration of tying the knot.

Then this European tour was announced and out of panic we applied for Amsterdam pre-sale tickets, not thinking about anything else other than SEEING THEM PERFORM. For most of you in America and Europe, you guys get to see them so often and you're blessed to do so. But here down south at the end of the world we live on thin hopes and lucky coincidences. Long story short, we got 2 tickets for Amsterdam. Then out the blue we got 2 tickets to Pinkpop. And today we have 2 more tickets to the second Amsterdam show.

Tears. Buckets and buckets of tears, we can't begin to explain just how much this means to us. In this fucked up world where everything seems to go to shit, we still have each other and the music that is now the soundtrack to our lives. And we're getting the chance to actually see them perform live!

This brings me to the reason for our message - we want to get married in Amsterdam while we're there. We don't know anything about what laws there are regarding getting married or if it's even possible. If there's anyone ordained that could marry us during the show that would be the best... but we'd definitely want to get together with PJ10 members for some beers afterwards!

From Abi & David

That's absolutely fantastic. Found out this morning I've got tickets for the second Amsterdam show, travelling over from the UK for both to meet up with an Irish mate currently living in Belgium. We have no current plans for anything other than the shows and whilst we can't be of any practical assistance, if you're looking for a crowd of ten clubbers to help you celebrate, we're most definitely there for you.
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Amsterdammit 2 shows again  B):o
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    :clap::rock_on:
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    AbiRama said:
    We live in Durban, South Africa, and have put off our wedding until the day we saw Pearl Jam perform live. 

From Abi & David
    Hi Abi and David. 
    I’m from the Netherlands. What a story you have got to tell. Welcome to our beautiful country. 
    You can and will love Amsterdam if you get in the right spots. Pinkpop is amazing. It’s there in 1992 that the rumble started getting big. 
    If you have a Facebook account I can get you inside the Dutch Ramblings group. Dutch Fanclub since early 90’s. 
    Maybe it is easier to help you out starting in that group. 
    https://m.facebook.com/DutchRamblings/?locale2=nl_NL

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    RideRick said:
    Hi Abi and David. 
    I’m from the Netherlands. What a story you have got to tell. Welcome to our beautiful country. 
    You can and will love Amsterdam if you get in the right spots. Pinkpop is amazing. It’s there in 1992 that the rumble started getting big. 
    If you have a Facebook account I can get you inside the Dutch Ramblings group. Dutch Fanclub since early 90’s. 
    Thank for the reply! Will go join the FB group right away..

Going to collect my passport this morning.. just getting a passport we had to bribe someone, the queue's here begin at 2:00 in the morning and getting inside home affairs is almost impossible, unless you bribe someone. No choice if we want to get to Europe!
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    AbiRama said:
    RideRick said:
    Hi Abi and David. 
    Thank for the reply! Will go join the FB group right away..

Going to collect my passport this morning.. just getting a passport we had to bribe someone, the queue's here begin at 2:00 in the morning and getting inside home affairs is almost impossible, unless you bribe someone. No choice if we want to get to Europe!
    See you both in Amsterdam

Here is some information on marriage in Amsterdam: https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/living/take-care-of-official-matters/documents-certificates/registering-marriage

Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • serxserx Posts: 10
    serx said:
    I should have a spare 10C GA to Barcelona but feel I should give it to a local 10C resident who got shut out
    Hi Pete, i'm a  10C resident interested in one or two tickets for Barcelona Show. Have you got available, yet?
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
    The ticket is available, but will not know for sure until one month before
    ok, I put it on the agenda.
  • serxserx Posts: 10
    serx said:
    serx said:
    I should have a spare 10C GA to Barcelona but feel I should give it to a local 10C resident who got shut out
    Hi Pete, i'm a  10C resident interested in one or two tickets for Barcelona Show. Have you got available, yet?
    Thanks,
    Sergi.
    I might have one. notify me 1 month before
    ok, where are situated the tickets? on floor or sited?
    thanks.
    Floor ticket
    ok, as i'm lookking 2 spare GA tickets, ok, I put it on the agenda.
    See you both in Amsterdam

Here is some information on marriage in Amsterdam: https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/living/take-care-of-official-matters/documents-certificates/registering-marriage

Visa applications this week.. thanks for all your help! See you in Amsterdam!
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    Looking for 1 GA ticket for the 2nd Amsterdam show June 13. 
    Instagram: Treesmother
  • Bine75Bine75 Germany Posts: 77
    I have a ticket!
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    Bine75 said:
    I have a ticket!
    For sale? I would like to have it if it’s GA.
    Instagram: Treesmother