Options

Does someone having seats for Antwerp do me a favour ???

JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I explain: I have 10C tickets and I would like a poster.. (to be bought before teh show, becasue quickly sold out).
If I buy before the show I will loose the 15 minutes' advantage that I have and on't be able to run to teh front. In addition, my poster would be smashed.

Would someone with seat tickets be kind enough to buy a poster for me ?
Of course, I can do something for you... (I pay yours or I buy one for youin Paris, etc.).

Let me know...
Thanks in advance.
2006: Antwerp, Paris
2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
2009: Rotterdam, London
2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Julien, I can probably get you one. I'm getting one for myself and I can ask my husband to get one too (only one per person!)!
  • Options
    I have the same issue. I wonder if there's a poster check like in Canada? Or maybe someone can hold it for me at his or her seats until after the show and then I can get it back?

My first priority is getting my poster, and my second priority is getting close to the stage before the 15 minute period is up. You have to consider that you will eventually leave the front before the night is up. I doubt you will want to be against the wall for 4 hours, holding your piss, dehydrating, getting crushed and searching for fresh air between songs. It's nice to have a free pass to the front when doors open, but you will need to leave your spot before the night is up or you will have an uncomfortable show. Once you leave, you will have to fight it out to get back.