Options

***Lollapalooza Argentina Setlist Thread***//CANCELLED

lukemil33lukemil33 Vandalia, OH Posts: 231
edited March 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Dimi's taking a break again tonight so I'll be keeping you guys updated! Big thanks to javis el errante for relaying the songs! 

Pearl Jam 
18-3-18
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hipódromo de San Isidro

Band Onstage:
Band Offstage:

SETLIST:
Post edited by lukemil33 on

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately the las night of the festival is cancelled due to climate conditions. https://www.lollapaloozaar.com/news/comunicado-oficial-el-tercer-dia-del-festival-se-cancela-por-severas-condiciones-climaticas/
  • Options
    Surprised the band hasn't made a release on any of their official accounts yet. That's really too bad for all the people that travelled....hopefully a date can be rescheduled...
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Don´t think that there will be a reschedule. It was a festival, so there are too many bands to organize a new date. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    lukemil33 said:
    Surprised the band hasn't made a release on any of their official accounts yet. That's really too bad for all the people that travelled....hopefully a date can be rescheduled...
    It´s still early, sure they will in any moment.
    Only option is refund according to the festival, which is understandable considering many bands already have other commitments.
    But it´s and absolutely and complete bummer, specially when it was the only date here in Argentina.
  • Options
    Feel bad for everybody planning on that show. Hope PJ makes it up to you guys somehow.
  • Options
    lukemil33 said:
    Feel bad for everybody planning on that show. Hope PJ makes it up to you guys somehow.
    Thanks, yeap, we can only hope 
  • Options
    chris2391chris2391 Posts: 40
    Absolutely brutal...came all the way from Arizona :(  Still have Rio though.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,498
    So sorry for the people who have tavel for this..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    betaniabetania Posts: 2
    Could Pearl Jam play alone tomarrow somewhere else?? I still got hope!
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Sorry for the peolple who came from all over the globle, many only for this show, I don't see any rescheduled thing, since the promoter already state how to get your refund...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by lukemil33 on
  • Options
    At this moment we'll listen Reléase as a opener, shit
  • Options
    Encore 2
    I Believe In Miracles
    Alive
    Fuckin' Up
    Yellow Ledbetter
     I Still dream, can't Believe our bad luck

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,925
    lukemil33 said:
    Thanks, yeap, we can only hope 
    It’s not really PJ’s job to make it up to anyone is it!? Not their fault. Weather is weather. Being a festival, not their decision either. I’m sure Argentina will be on the top of their list next time their in town. And to be honest the band members themselves will be as disappointed as anyone! They love Argentina!! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Lollapalooza.com.ar has just announced how they are going to reimburse the tickets for the third day of the fest.

As of March 28th, reimbursement will be automatically granted to the credit or debit card you made the purchase for the tickets. AllAccess.com.ar will handle the reimbursments since it was the ticketing system.

The refunds will be for the full price of the ticket and also for the service charge. Those who paid for the 3-day pass will get 1/3 of the price of the ticket and 1/3 of the service charge.

Those who purchase the tickets in person will have to show up at the box office at La Rural, Av. Sarmiento 2704, C1425FGP, as of March 28th, from Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 7 pm, with the credit or debit card you made the purchase with, the wristband for the 3-day pass or 1-day pass, and the proof of purchase. 

https://www.lollapaloozaar.com/news/informacion-sobre-reembolso-de-tercer-jornada-de-lollapalooza/
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...