Options

How is it so????

How is it that when I am online right at 10AM this morning to buy tickets the Ticketmaster site says there are none available????
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JvollmanJvollman Posts: 129
    ec_young said:
    How is it that when I am online right at 10AM this morning to buy tickets the Ticketmaster site says there are none available????
    VERY limited supply.........
    First - Chicago, Illinois (March 10, 1994) *
    In Between - Chicago (9), East Troy (4) Champaign (1), Noblesville (1), Moline (1)
    Last - Wrigley (August 20, 2016)
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    If 20,000 people are on at 10am for 1,000 pairs of tickets ... it's a pretty simple problem for all of us
  • Options
    they already had the presales to sell most of the tickets.  This is absolute left-overs.  scattered singles and obstructed view seats.  They have no reason to leave a bunch of seats left over for the general sale with all the presales that have already taken place.
    Gorge
  • Options
    Discopij said:
    If 20,000 people are on at 10am for 1,000 pairs of tickets ... it's a pretty simple problem for all of us
    I'd even bet its way more than 20,000. Plus you have to factor in ticket bots. Virtually zero chance to get tixs in the public sale. 
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    A few minutes ago, a pair in the 200s row 3 popped up! Might still be some hope 

seattle night 2
  • Options
    It is really disheartening! I'm 53 and wanted to see them 1 more time with my girlfriend but she didn't win in the lottery. couldn't even buy a single ticket.
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    A few minutes ago, a pair in the 200s row 3 popped up! Might still be some hope 

seattle night 2
    Still nothing. Ah well, cant get everything you want I guess.

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    ec_young said:
    It is really disheartening! I'm 53 and wanted to see them 1 more time with my girlfriend but she didn't win in the lottery. couldn't even buy a single ticket.
    What were her priority choices in the lottery? Reserved seat odds for Seattle were 99% and 97%, respectively.
  • Options
    kasedoug said:
    ec_young said:
    What were her priority choices in the lottery? Reserved seat odds for Seattle were 99% and 97%, respectively.

She wanted any ticket available.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    ec_young said:
    kasedoug said:
    ec_young said:

The Ten Club ticket lottery, which you had to have been a paid member here by 1/23/18, had great chances (almost certain) of securing tickets for the Seattle shows. Not sure which lottery you're referencing.
  • Options
    kasedoug said:
    ec_young said:
    kasedoug said:
    ec_young said:

The Ten Club ticket lottery, which you had to have been a paid member here by 1/23/18, had great chances (almost certain) of securing tickets for the Seattle shows. Not sure which lottery you're referencing.

I'll have to ask her. It's her favorite band so she is justifiably bummed.
  • Options
    RobZRobZ Park City, Utah Posts: 181
    Grizz Tix site now says Missoula "Sold Out".
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• Options
    wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    ec_young said:
    Patience young grasshopper. Keep checking the Given To Fly sub forum for people selling their spares and post what tix you’re looking for in there. Lots of 10 Clubbers always helping each other out. :)

And keep checking TicketBastard periodically. You will very likely find some more put up for sale as the show draws closer. ;)
  • Options
    Thanks all! We will score tickets somehow. Can't stand the thought of buying them from a scalper site though.