I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Are you not supposing you'll use those, jose?
    =)

Maybe TMI, but if I achieve a nice buzz through other means, my butt need not be involved nor even considered in the equation.

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited February 2018
    hedonist said:
    =)

Maybe TMI, but if I achieve a nice buzz through other means, my butt need not be involved nor even considered in the equation.

:lol:

I was definitely kidding about trying it myself, no matter how intriguing the described effects are. It is pretty crazy how far the industry has come along over the last decade or so. 
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    hedonist said:
    =)

I was definitely kidding about trying it myself, no matter how intriguing the described effects are. It is pretty crazy how far the industry has come along over the last decade or so. 
    Oh I’m totally trying it!  Of course, I say that now. We'll see how I feel when push comes to shove. :lol:
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Hahaha don't let it come to shove, just stop at push if that isn't working.

Reliable time-release THC is one of the last innovations that really needs to occur soon.  Imagine a mid level buzz that lasts 4 or 5 hours without the serious peaks and troughs of edibles...then imagine that for a PJ show.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Yeah, I'm pretty much done with edibles (though shall continue to provide to a certain someone =)  ).

I do like the effects of the tincture recently acquired, even though it tastes like ass.
    Colorado next month, methinks the air will be hazy in my vicinity.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Moose and Lobsta. Yummy.
    Lovely colors!

My (and my guy's) current buzz with a capital B led us to the ever-lovely Ms. DiFranco.

Goddamn, how music heals and opens us in the best of ways.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    In case some of you here don't venture into the mine field called AMT (LOL) here's fascinating article that talks about Sativas and Indicas and the role myrcen plays in affecting how much energy or couch lock the different varieties produce. Well worth the read!

I was also fascinated (and sort of bummed) to learn this:

"Thus, landrace varieties — "pure" original strains of indica, such as Afghani and Hindu Kush—  developed in the dry foothills of the Himalayas, while pure sativas evolved in humid lowlands and river valleys. But in the US market today, landrace strains are a rarity. The vast majority of the weed grown and consumed in the US is one indica-sativa hybrid or another."

I would love to find a source of these "landrace" varieties to be able to experience them and see how their effects  feel.

https://www.alternet.org/print/drugs/indicas-sativas-myrcene

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Coffee & cookie to start my day feeling nice buzz made them last night ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Still going of one cookie I ate this morning..
    Jose on a roll!  Enjoy!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    Jose on a roll!  Enjoy!
    These are strong made them last night ..
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    rgambs said:
    Hahaha don't let it come to shove, just stop at push if that isn't working.

Reliable time-release THC is one of the last innovations that really needs to occur soon.  Imagine a mid level buzz that lasts 4 or 5 hours without the serious peaks and troughs of edibles...then imagine that for a PJ show.
    oil accomplishes that ... usually about 2 hours before the buzz sets in, depending on your tolerance can last 6-8 hours.

Some medicinal producers in Canada offer THC capsules, which I gather works very similar to the oil.
    Give Peas A Chance…

That’s something I would like to get into is edibles...I’m a lousy cook...and extacting the oil needed can be time consuming. Some thing edibles will be sold at retail pot shops in Canada about a year after so-called legalization happens...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    "Lemon Cupcake",- coolest name for a flower bud I've seen yet!  :-D

brianlux said:
    "Lemon Cupcake",- coolest name for a flower bud I've seen yet!  :-D
    How’s legalization going in California?
    Give Peas A Chance…
    We are desperately hoping the med side is legal soon. Rec is the next hurdle!

Google, man. 
    And actually in my neighborhood?  Pretty fucking sweet.  Hope others follow suit.
    It's stalled in some of the smaller towns (like mine) but I found an excellent med and rec dispensary in the city down the hill.  The focus there is on safety, great customer service, smart, knowledgeable staff, good product.  Worth the travel especially as I'm a lighty.

The things is, the herb is fun but also, because the better places know their stuff, it can be very helpful for all kinds of issues- anything from depression to inflammation.  Given the proper guidance, it's good mind and body medicine and a lot safer than heavy drinking or crank or any of that shit.

Marijuana with its that amazing flower truly should be legal everywhere.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    For the connoisseurs, what’s your review of critical cheese?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    How to critique the critical...

I've actually never tried or heard of that (unless it's a euph).

I've lately been into Purple Skywalker (Sativa and beautiful color) and Supreme Gorilla Glue (hybrid), and need to get an Indica-only pen on my next trip.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    A buddy is offering an emergency nug—you know, to get through the storm :lol: —but I think I’ll turn him down since it’s  untried/untested.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I just looked it up - take him up on the offer!

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/critical-cheese
    Going to Colorado this weekend!  Woot!
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    rgambs said:
    Going to Colorado this weekend!  Woot!
    Enjoy
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

That’s something I would like to get into is edibles...I’m a lousy cook...and extacting the oil needed can be time consuming. Some thing edibles will be sold at retail pot shops in Canada about a year after so-called legalization happens...
    Yeah, they say summer 2019 for edibles.

I've experiemented a bit with edibles... it's a fucking pain in the ass. Not worth the time and effort IMO, especially since it takes way too much product to make anything really worth your while at home. I had to spend nearly $100 at the dispensary to get enough cooking product for one pan of brownies that would get me adequately high. I ditched that little hobby pretty quickly, lol. I'm just going to hold out for when it's on the market legally.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Wait, so flower is legal there but edibles aren't?  Agreed on the pain in the ass part, though I believe some folks here (jose, I know for sure) make their own.

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, they say summer 2019 for edibles.

I've experiemented a bit with edibles... it's a fucking pain in the ass. Not worth the time and effort IMO, especially since it takes way too much product to make anything really worth your while at home. I had to spend nearly $100 at the dispensary to get enough cooking product for one pan of brownies that would get me adequately high. I ditched that little hobby pretty quickly, lol. I'm just going to hold out for when it's on the market legally.
    Yeah it's not worth it to buy flower for edibles, it's usually the trim that people use anyways.  I used to take people's trim off their hands and make cannabutter for them, keep half and everybody was better off.