******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Any chance of the Seahawks winning the super bowl soon?
    Good god let’s hope not. They are the patriots of the west. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Not in my opinion.  They are headed down with Rams and Niners heading up in that division.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

16-0
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited February 2018

16-0
    they do apparently have the easiest schedule in the NFC east next year (14th overall) so good possibility :tongue:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    RiotZact said:
    I need to root for a Seattle team seeing my favourite bands are from there.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    RiotZact said:
    I think you've been spending enough time in Philly sports threads and/or Philly sports topics that I think you know what to do - there's plenty of room to jump on. We're accepting any and all foreign exchange fans.
    edited February 2018
    RiotZact said:
    I think you've been spending enough time in Philly sports threads and/or Philly sports topics that I think you know what to do - there's plenty of room to jump on. We're accepting any and all foreign exchange fans.
    Your fans are thugs but lol
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Eagles#Bad_behavior
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Oh well I tried.

Anyway, to anyone looking to cut the cord....DO IT.

Get yourself a PS4 along with PS Vue and you're good to go. Just figured out I can watch 3 things at once, gonna be great for the tourney and football.

Oh well I tried.

Get yourself a PS4 along with PS Vue and you're good to go. Just figured out I can watch 3 things at once, gonna be great for the tourney and football.

i cut the cord back in may. have playstation vue as well.  don't have a playstation 4 though (bought a roku).  don't think i can watch three things at once though (or two for that matter).
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Oh well I tried.

i cut the cord back in may. have playstation vue as well.  don't have a playstation 4 though (bought a roku).  don't think i can watch three things at once though (or two for that matter).
    The quality on the PS4 is noticeable as opposed to when I watch it on Chromecast. It's better than the video quality I had through Fios.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    RiotZact said:
    That's a silly reason.  But if you must, go with the Mariners.
    RiotZact said:
    That's a silly reason.  But if you must, go with the Mariners.
    Don't like baseball. 
    Oh well I tried.

The quality on the PS4 is noticeable as opposed to when I watch it on Chromecast. It's better than the video quality I had through Fios.
    only thing i don't really like (and it's a minor thing) for playstation vue is the "live tv" is actually a minute behind.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Oh well I tried.

only thing i don't really like (and it's a minor thing) for playstation vue is the "live tv" is actually a minute behind.
    Right, but I think that's with any streaming service really.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Wife won't agree to cut the string because her darn DVR is at 80% and she will never watch all of that crap.  (And 99% of it could be accessed via our Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu accounts.  Sling and/or YouTube Red would do the same.)
    Fuck.

So when do they trade Foles?  Gotta trade him, right?  Got salary cap issues and you got a Super Bowl out of the amazing decision to get him...now you can get a top 3 round pick, you figure?
    Wife won't agree to cut the string because her darn DVR is at 80% and she will never watch all of that crap.  (And 99% of it could be accessed via our Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu accounts.  Sling and/or YouTube Red would do the same.)
    Fuck.

So when do they trade Foles?  Gotta trade him, right?  Got salary cap issues and you got a Super Bowl out of the amazing decision to get him...now you can get a top 3 round pick, you figure?
    I don't think I trade him for less than a 2nd. He's probably worth a 3 or a 4, but Carson's not going to be ready for the season opener no matter how much he says he will be I don't buy it. I figure you'll need a starting QB for at a minimum 4-6 weeks, and I'd rather not start Nate Sudfeld.

I understand why the Eagles are leaking that they want at least two 1's for him - keep the ask super astronomical so that hopefully you end up with a 1 or 2 (or 2 and a player) for him, instead of settling for a 3rd or 4th.

They do have salary cap issues, but there's a lot of other moves I'd make, like off the top of my head:

Cut Peters (unless he wants to restructure)
    Cut Kelce (awful right? Again, unless he wants to restructure, which I think is more realistic than Peters restructuring)
    Cut Celek
    Cut Torrey Smith
    Cut or trade Vinny Curry
    Cut or trade Kendricks

Those are the tough moves that I think that gotta be made, other than trading Foles away for a 3rd or 4th.

• ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    Many teams need him

Bidding war for the Sb mvp?

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Interesting
    edited February 2018
    ed243421 said:
    Many teams need him

That's the hope. He's a starting QB in this league - I can think of at least 5-10 teams he could be starting for and/or are better than the QBs they have starting.

What we learned from this year really is that Jeff Fisher is a fucking moron, if it wasn't already known.

Look at F Me's team - just made a guy who started 7 games in his career the highest paid QB in the league, or thereabout right? Not to knock Garoppolo, but it speaks to how coveted QBs are...
    ed243421 said:
    Many teams need him

That's the hope. He's a starting QB in this league - I can think of at least 5-10 teams he could be starting for and/or are better than the QBs they have starting.

What we learned from this year really is that Jeff Fisher is a fucking moron, if it wasn't already known.

Look at F Me's team - just made a guy who started 7 games in his career the highest paid QB in the league, or thereabout right? Not to knock Garoppolo, but it speaks to how coveted QBs are...
    Brilliant move as well!  :)

Agree that what Foles showed in the playoffs means he should be considered by many teams.  Could be good coaching and good team showed him to be better than he is...but what he did the last two games was play on the biggest stage and play like an absolute money, top 5 QB in the league.

Never been more true about Fisher.  I used to be a fan.  Seeing Gurley, Foles, Goff, and Keenum all go off last year sure threw dirt on that fool.
    edited February 2018
    ed243421 said:
    Many teams need him

Brilliant move as well!  :)

Agree that what Foles showed in the playoffs means he should be considered by many teams.  Could be good coaching and good team showed him to be better than he is...but what he did the last two games was play on the biggest stage and play like an absolute money, top 5 QB in the league.

Never been more true about Fisher.  I used to be a fan.  Seeing Gurley, Foles, Goff, and Keenum all go off last year sure threw dirt on that fool.
    Maybe, but if anything it should show that coaches can be brain dead when they stick to their "schemes", which are bullshit. Maximize the talents of your players to what best suits them - I think that goes for pretty much any profession, or walk of life. It's not that revolutionary.

And for Fisher - don't forget even Bradford before he got hurt was playing well. I think every QB he had in his tenure with the Rams were in the playoffs this season.
    If there's one thing I've always given Howie credit for, even during the times when he was not held in the highest regard, is the ability to swindle the fuck out of another team. Some dopey gm is going to cave and give us a 2nd rounder for St Nick of Foles. If that happens--you gotta pull the trigger...........and then build his fucking statue.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    St Nick of Foles.  :lol:
    Our lord and savior, Nick Foles, is on Kimmel tonight
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Shit, flu knocked me out all week.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Shit, flu knocked me out all week.
    I'm just waiting for it to completely debilitate my household.
    Vodka kills the flu
    (That won't help everyone else in the house....but it helps me)

I have been flu free my entire life.

chinese-happy.jpg

I have been flu free my entire life.

Image result for mush bronx tale gif