'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• Ok. I just figured it wasn't really that straight forward of an answer after reading some of these threads. :-)
  • #420Dabz#420Dabz uSATx Posts: 33
    Once I entered myself in the lotto i no longer have access to the Odds Tool!!
    I need to check it daily to know what odds i have in case i want to resubmit a new entry .

• twmillstwmills Milwaukee Posts: 54
    #420Dabz said:
    I need to check it daily to know what odds i have in case i want to resubmit a new entry .

It's still available
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 566
    Just as a general reminder or notice for those asking: You CAN make changes to your entries, BUT you must cancel the initial entry and RESUBMIT with your new choices. It will have ZERO bearing on your place in the drawing. They list this on their info page but I've seen it asked a few times, figured it couldn't hurt. 

Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 566
    #420Dabz said:

No need to check daily...just check on Sunday. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • roostja said:
    How do the odds work if I only put 1 choice? Missoula General Admission. What does the 99% actually mean?
    Suggestion... if you ONLY want to go to the show if you can get GA, then do that. 
    If you're willing to take Reserved IF you don't get GA, I would STRONGLY suggest adding Reserved as your second choice. 

1) You still have the same odds of GA... it will NOT impact that at all. 
    2) You CAN'T get stuck with both GA and Reserved. If you get GA to a show, it won't let you get Reserved , and vice versa. 
    3) IF you somehow don't get GA (the odds won't be 99% come monday), then you don't want to miss out on the show! 

Just some suggestions :) 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Sprunkn7 said:
    These ticket odds are fuckin with me head!  I had it all figured out then Bam Wrigley is falling like a stone!
    Right?! Here I thought Seattle be a higher demand!! 
    I think that the Wrigley and Boston shows are getting alot of demand because the east coast fans are more fanatical.  Seattle has been left behind for too long.  Plus a lot of the west coast fans will hit up Missoula due to the cost of Seattle.  Hotels and AirBnB's are crazy expensive in the Summer and there's no where to camp near Seattle that wasn't reserved like a year ago.
    PJNB said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJNB said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    These ticket odds are fuckin with me head!  I had it all figured out then Bam Wrigley is falling like a stone!
    Right?! Here I thought Seattle be a higher demand!! 
    Wonder if GA is bigger for Seattle though...
    GA for Seattle is massive. If the setup at Wrigley is the same as it has been in the past, the Seattle GA section is much bigger.
    Ya I saw the seating chart but thought it may be a placeholder. We will see. 
    NERDS!
  • For clarity (and a possible freak out ), are they saying that ALL 10C members, new and old, have a chance at being awarded seats in rows 1,2,9, and 10? 

• Yes. Because Boston/Fenway doesn't allow GA (state law or something?), they randomize who gets rows 1/2/9/10. They did that in 2016 as well. Those seats are 100% random and have nothing to do with seniority, which is cool as shit of them to do, IMO (and I have a decent member number). 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    For clarity (and a possible freak out ), are they saying that ALL 10C members, new and old, have a chance at being awarded seats in rows 1,2,9, and 10? 

Indeed they are! Your shot at those rows is as good as everyone else's. :smile:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Thanks for the reply. Major freak out commencing in 3...2...1.  
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    I've been chasing that lottery for years :bee:

Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Happened to my buddy and I at TOTD Seattle 1. Front row seats and he joined in 2016. It was the best concert of my life... not trying to brag, rather show it's possible no matter what your number. 
  • Wow just joined and put in for Boston Night 1. Even 10th row at a Pearl Jam show my second would be awesome.
    Madison Square Garden 05/02/2015 Bucketlist Song Black
  • I wonder until what row does the 10c offer for the floor level seated tix in fenway. Maybe the whole floor level is 10c with the demand? I would prefer at a higher level rather than staying way back at floor level.
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Yeah I think the first two center sections A and B should be for 10c but who knows what they have for members.  If not I would rather have good lower level seats either first or third baseline
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    JimmyV said:
    For clarity (and a possible freak out ), are they saying that ALL 10C members, new and old, have a chance at being awarded seats in rows 1,2,9, and 10? 

I wonder if they give consider members with "low" numbers for this lottery.

I haven't won since they started this in 2009 unless PJ20 had the lottery. I can't remember.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    I wonder until what row does the 10c offer for the floor level seated tix in fenway. Maybe the whole floor level is 10c with the demand? I would prefer at a higher level rather than staying way back at floor level.
    Someone can correct me if I am wrong but in 2016 10 club seats were scattered in the A and B sections (mostly centre to the stage). Nothing "C" was 10 club from what I remember. I really am doubting 10 club picked up a lot more of these seats and in fact got more further back in the lower bowl and in the grandstand. The warning of trying to just get everyone in the building even though further back this time has me thinking this is the case. 
  • mattsavardmattsavard Posts: 518
    edited February 2018
    PJNB said:
    I wonder until what row does the 10c offer for the floor level seated tix in fenway. Maybe the whole floor level is 10c with the demand? I would prefer at a higher level rather than staying way back at floor level.
    Someone can correct me if I am wrong but in 2016 10 club seats were scattered in the A and B sections (mostly centre to the stage). Nothing "C" was 10 club from what I remember. I really am doubting 10 club picked up a lot more of these seats and in fact got more further back in the lower bowl and in the grandstand. The warning of trying to just get everyone in the building even though further back this time has me thinking this is the case. 
    Exactly. I am 43XXXX Member number, and got tickets for N2 (1st choice)... I was a few rows off the field about halfway down RF line. I whiffed on tickets for N1 (2nd choice), but scored 4 together about 6 rows 1st base dugout via MLB/Ticketmaster sale. I know some 10C folks were a good bit further back in the lower level. Not sure on 2nd level. 

Both were good but not great views. Could see stuff on stage but still watched the screens a lot. Audio was excellent though. 

Post edited by mattsavard on

• wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    I don’t think they have the outer sections of A and B, maybe even C. A and B sections 1 and 7 are very off to the sides and at really bad angles. You’re pretty much just watching the screens only. I had A4 Night 1 and B6 Night 2. Walking down the field past those outer sections to get to my seats I was surprised at how bad the angle and view was from there. Doubt 10C would want those sections. I think they focus on middle sections more so you get a straighter view, even if that means you’re further back.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    edited February 2018
    Question>> Is it possible that I can get 2 ticket for GA and two tickets for reserved for the same show? Or are you only allowed to get one pair per show? Never mind
    Post edited by shadowcast on
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    My husband believes that they do, lolobug

I haven't won since they started this in 2009 unless PJ20 had the lottery. I can't remember.

Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    amethgr8 said:
    My husband believes that they do, lolobug

Well no, seniority has no impact on the lottery itself at all. It only comes into play when you're assigned reserved seats (excluding the 4 rows mentioned above).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    Yes I know, I agree.  He does not remember the tours that I lost all my choices.  He just says I always win tix.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    We scored 9th row lottery seats for night one in Philly in 2009 with my buddy’s ten club tickets.  I was lucky enough to grab Jeff’s wristband when he tossed it into the crowd at the end of the night. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Is there any reason, or is it even possible, to go back in and list reserved as a third choice on the same show, if I did GA first, and Reserved second?
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited February 2018
    Is there any reason, or is it even possible, to go back in and list reserved as a third choice on the same show, if I did GA first, and Reserved second?
    It wouldn’t be possible and there would be no point even if you could. They fill seating choices by Priority (Starting with 1st Priority and moving down until all tickets have been sold) and if you missed it as a 2nd Priority pick, you would have no chance at 3rd since it would have already sold out.

If it were for a different night, then yes you could but not the same night. The max number of Priority picks you could make for a single show is two (GA and Reserved).
  • MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272

I cant seem to find this anywhere but If I enter GA first choice and reserved second choice then my name is pulled...If GA are gone but reserved are available...do I get selected immediately for reserved as my second choice or does my entry have to wait for all the selections that chose reserved as first choice to be filled and I possibly miss out on reserved???

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• MANTIS said:

I cant seem to find this anywhere but If I enter GA first choice and reserved second choice then my name is pulled...If GA are gone but reserved are available...do I get selected immediately for reserved as my second choice or does my entry have to wait for all the selections that chose reserved as first choice to be filled and I possibly miss out on reserved???

Good question! I'm curious about that too... and I also noticed that for most shows, the odds for reserved seating are still 99%. Does that mean that no one is choosing that option? And if so, supposing I choose reserved seating as my second option, should I consider that my name will certainly be drawn due to the odds? Sorry, this is the first time I'll try to get tickets in the lottery :)
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    edited February 2018
    MANTIS said:

Good question! I'm curious about that too... and I also noticed that for most shows, the odds for reserved seating are still 99%. Does that mean that no one is choosing that option? And if so, supposing I choose reserved seating as my second option, should I consider that my name will certainly be drawn due to the odds? Sorry, this is the first time I'll try to get tickets in the lottery :)
    I'm expecting the Res. seating to drop a bit over the weekend but these odds have NEVER been seen before!  They certainly have a lot more seats than in the past.  Most people are throwing their hat in for GA with such better chances of getting a reserved seat.  It's not because people are not choosing seats, it's because there is more seating available.

To answer the big question, will you certainly be drawn?  No but the chances are looking great so far!
    Post edited by Sprunkn7 on
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!