2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    I was just wondering what happened to Philly?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Sprunkn7 said:
    Alt nation happened..... That and another forum member must have had a false confirmation sent to him. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJNB said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    Alt nation happened..... That and another forum member must have had a false confirmation sent to him. 
    Frank Rizzo happened to Philly.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    MK88178 said:
     I did love that everyone went straight to a 3rd Boston show even though Dimi put in a Santiago Chile video.  Thats not saying the Boston thing wont happen, but everyone skipped his clue.
    it was a clear hint about santiago and  the show was gonna announced today 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    MK88178 said:
     I did love that everyone went straight to a 3rd Boston show even though Dimi put in a Santiago Chile video.  Thats not saying the Boston thing wont happen, but everyone skipped his clue.
    Hey Dimi, does it sound like Australia or NZ are a go for next spring? 
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    jmug23 said:
    MK88178 said:
    I just got back from NZ. I need one-half of one-quarter of one-billionth of an excuse to book flights back. Give it to me, someone.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
    NWOntario said:
    jmug23 said:
    MK88178 said:
    I just got back from NZ. I need one-half of one-quarter of one-billionth of an excuse to book flights back. Give it to me, someone.
    Haha, I’ve heard NZ is truly one of the greatest places on earth. Really hoping they are playing there because all my friends who have visited can’t stop talking about it. Wife even agreed to go if they play there or Aus. Here’s hoping!
  • Wondering if anyone has some advice for me.  I am flying to Chicago and can only go to the 8/18 show.  I recently joined 10c, so I have a very high number (676xxx).  My options are:

1)  10c lottery.  I'd like reserved over GA, but I don't know what the "worst" tickets they give out for 10c.  Biggest concern is that I won't find out till just before show, and I don't want terrible seats.
    2)  Ticketmaster lottery.   Can control what seats I buy.  Have a few accounts between wife and friends so can probably get something.
    3)  Stubhub ($200 for $100 ticket?).  Can get whatever seat I want, but have to pay.  Probably double?

Obviously if I opt for #1, that rules out 2 and 3 unless I want to eat those tickets.  What would you do if you were me? I don't expect great tickets, but if the 10c ones are gonna be terrible, I'd rather pay double on stubhub.  Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Wondering if anyone has some advice for me.  I am flying to Chicago and can only go to the 8/18 show.  I recently joined 10c, so I have a very high number (676xxx).  My options are:

1)  10c lottery.  I'd like reserved over GA, but I don't know what the "worst" tickets they give out for 10c.  Biggest concern is that I won't find out till just before show, and I don't want terrible seats.
    2)  Ticketmaster lottery.   Can control what seats I buy.  Have a few accounts between wife and friends so can probably get something.
    3)  Stubhub ($200 for $100 ticket?).  Can get whatever seat I want, but have to pay.  Probably double?

Obviously if I opt for #1, that rules out 2 and 3 unless I want to eat those tickets.  What would you do if you were me? I don't expect great tickets, but if the 10c ones are gonna be terrible, I'd rather pay double on stubhub.  Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Tough call. You will almost certainly be in the first 4 rows somewhere in the upper balcony with 10 club but will be guaranteed a ticket. If you go Ticketmaster you could be shut out or you could get a decent grab. Stubhub is another option of course but a last resort for me and the later you wait the better the price imo. 

Also GA maybe an option if you want to hang back and on the sides. It will more then likely be packed to the back rail but the wings there should be room to move around. 
  • jimfishjimfish Detroit Posts: 51
    Wondering if anyone has some advice for me.  I am flying to Chicago and can only go to the 8/18 show.  I recently joined 10c, so I have a very high number (676xxx).  My options are:

You can’t get “any ticket you want” on StubHub as the 10C tix aren’t on there and the worst 10C tix are better than the best tix you will find on a StubHub.  Unless you are really short, you can’t beat the community vibe of GA.  The very back even is a great place to hang!
    jimfish said:

You can’t get “any ticket you want” on StubHub as the 10C tix aren’t on there and the worst 10C tix are better than the best tix you will find on a StubHub.  Unless you are really short, you can’t beat the community vibe of GA.  The very back even is a great place to hang!
    Not true about the worse 10 club being better then the best stubhub. There are going to be plenty of seats better in the verified fan and general sale that are better then 10 club seats in the upper balcony. 
    jimfish said:

I’d definitelt go for GA as well, but I will say sites like stub hub have better seats than what I get with my high number. Of course you are going to pay 3 to 4 times the price, but there will most definitely be better seats available than what your high 10 club number gets you. 
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    edited January 2018
    jmug23 said:
    jimfish said:

I’d definitelt go for GA as well, but I will say sites like stub hub have better seats than what I get with my high number. Of course you are going to pay 3 to 4 times the price, but there will most definitely be better seats available than what your high 10 club number gets you. 
    This is going back little ways but I think I got hit for about $550 Canadian for two tix through Stubhub for the 2013 London ON show. I think it was worth it but from now on I'd rather avoid that avenue at all cost.
    Post edited by rummy on
  • jimfish said:

Thanks.  I guess I didn't really mean "any ticket", but basically I could choose from any available ticket, based on my budget.  My guess is that "OK" seats will go for ~$200, but I don't have any proof of that other than what Fenway was going for in 2016.  As far as GA goes, I am for it, but my friend is against it...
  • chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 629
    edited January 2018
    jmug23 said:
    I'm assuming that even if I wanted GA that I wouldn't get it as I have a high number.  Or is getting GA tickets purely a lottery and not based on seniority?
    edited January 2018
    GA is all lottery nothing to do with your #
    # only comes into play when you are selected for reserved
  • Any rumors to add a third Boston show?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Sprunkn7 said:
    Joe Carter happened to Philly
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    BS44325 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    haha
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Ok I know theres been a lot of questions but trying to gauge where 10C Seated tickets are, my number is 52XXXX, to those who went to Wrigley and Fenway and have similar numbers where were your seats? Thanks

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Chadplam said:
    Ok I know theres been a lot of questions but trying to gauge where 10C Seated tickets are, my number is 52XXXX, to those who went to Wrigley and Fenway and have similar numbers where were your seats? Thanks

to paraphrase the famous Cubs announcer Jack Brickhouse......

"Way Back, Back, Back, Back, hey, hey"!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Chadplam said:

I have a 456xxx number and I was in 109 in 2013
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301
    Chadplam said:

I think most people with numbers that high were up top at Wrigley. We were in the front row (400 level) at Wrigley and they were actually pretty great seats.
    Chadplam said:

I’m somewhere near that number and we were first base side first section up from field near foul ball pole at Boston. Don’t remember exact section. Definitely watching more of the screen than the stage. It wasn’t very close, but still fun. 
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    BS44325 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    Mitch Williams too
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    466xxx

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    BS44325 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:
    Too Funny!!!! Touch them all Joe!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430
    466xxx

GOING TO MISS THESE HARD TIX
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Gco13Gco13 Posts: 2
    Does anyone know (or have a guess) at whether the show priority we selected in the lottery will impact seat location? In other words, might a a high number 10c member get a better seat than a long time low number if the higher number selected a show as 1st priority and the the low number selected the show as 2nd priority? Just curious. I am assuming that longer tenured members will get better seats regardless of show priority. 
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Gco13 said:
    Does anyone know (or have a guess) at whether the show priority we selected in the lottery will impact seat location? In other words, might a a high number 10c member get a better seat than a long time low number if the higher number selected a show as 1st priority and the the low number selected the show as 2nd priority? Just curious. I am assuming that longer tenured members will get better seats regardless of show priority. 
    Show priority in the lottery doesn't impact seat location.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center