• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Sirens4 said:
    MedozK said:
    The more I listen to these reissues. The home run out of the bunch is Riot Act. I also see myself appreciating this work more and more. Sounds really good.
    Agree! Was never a huge fan of riot act, played it once in awhile! But now i find it an awesome cohesive album!!
    @mcgruff10 Get yourself the Riot Act reissue and spin it at least once in a while. Apparently they've found a cure for your problem!
    Allie I got them and have listened to riot act and binaural a few times.  I still hate you are but I have to say i think I am definitely wrong on both albums. The reissues have really opened up my ears and I must admit that they both sound stellar, especially binaural. Sure it has clunkers like evacuation but both albums really have resonated with me. It only took 15 years lol. 

Lol 
     i might even go a step further and agree with you that backspacer is their weakest album. 
    No, no, no. We work hard around here to poke holes in her rock solid logic!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,839
    Yeah Amazon Canada totally needs to update those back cover images cause they are false.
  • Options
    Anyone know if this reissue .. https://www.amazon.ca/Pearl-Jam/dp/B076X9MPWH CD is the remixed edition?
    Releases on January 5, 2018.

• Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 840
    Just got notice from amazon.ca that my shipment of riot act and binaural have been lost. Haven’t seen this one before. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    mikesbri said:
    Just got notice from amazon.ca that my shipment of riot act and binaural have been lost. Haven’t seen this one before. 
    Are they gonna send you a replacement on the lost vinyl? 
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 840
    Yup just got confirmation they will arrive by tomorrow. Amazon has great customer service. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    mikesbri said:
    Yup just got confirmation they will arrive by tomorrow. Amazon has great customer service. 

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    demetrios said:
    For fans in Canada who purchased the reissues from Amazon Canada, did the back of your vinyl include the recycle green & Sony hologram stickers?

Finally received RA, PJ and Binaural from Amazon.ca today.  Like the others who've responded, mine did not have the stickers, just barcode and remastered stickers.
    I got 10 from SRCVinyl.ca and it doesn't have the sticker, either.

Also, I'm pumped to spin RA.  Tonight's binge listen started twenty minutes ago!
  • Options
    Ten is temp out of stock over @ https://www.amazon.ca/Ten-Vinyl-Pearl-Jam/dp/B06Y6J6XV1/ .

The 3 other reissues are around $31 CDN. Not bad.

• Options
    Prices dropping over @ Amazon Canada ..

• Options
    Self Titled still the most expensive reissue vinyl over @ Amazon Canada.

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    Zod said:
    timdwilli said:
    May have been asked in an earlier post, but is a Lost Dogs reissue next?!

Joining 10C in January 2003, I slept on a lot with the "I'll buy it later" mentality. At least they reissued the studio stuff... I don't really care about OGs or reissues, but I still have faith for a vault release of 10/22/03.

Failing that, I'd love a Lost Dogs and especially RVM reissue.
    I'm still not sure they ever re-release Benaroya.  It was already limited in 2003 (selling out in less than 2 days).   It's not like all the other vinyl that were only limited due to the lack of popularity vinyl had when the albums came out.  The band advertised it as a limited edition set when it came out.   Obviously they reserve the right to change their minds, but it was a bit of a different release on that one.

I could see Lost Dogs and Lo2L getting reissues.   I don't see why not.    I would say RVM is a tossup.   Who pushed for the greatest hits album when it came out?  If it was the label, the band may not be motivated to reissue it.  If it was the band, then maybe they will?

RVM and Lost Dogs were contractually required in order for the band to leave Epic.

I can't see Benny being reissued mainly because it was an intimate show for charity. I'm still gonna dream.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"