Options

I-days festival

2»

Comments

• Options
    so there is seating for this festival?
    do they have the seating plan?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    No seating, just standing
  • Options
    coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    coach pj said:
    I am struggling getting tickets. I am logged in, and when it gets to the purchase screen it asks me to log in again and then it says it does not recognize me in the system. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    You have to also register also for ticketmaster.it...create an account there and you should be ok...the purchasing page is ticketmaster, not livenation.. was royal pain this morning with that site!

coach pj said:
    I am struggling getting tickets. I am logged in, and when it gets to the purchase screen it asks me to log in again and then it says it does not recognize me in the system. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    You have to also register also for ticketmaster.it...create an account there and you should be ok...the purchasing page is ticketmaster, not livenation.. was royal pain this morning with that site!
    Thanks. I will try that. I appreciate the reply.
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    I'm 99% certain this is the venue for Milan ( it's the biggest Area within the Expo...it looks MINT!

• Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Seems so! 
  • Options
    so only 1 stage for this event?
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Yep Pashapasaman, just the one :) 
  • Options
    Still not sure about going to this festival since the pit is sold out. And because they only have 1 stage, i think the setlist should be even shorter.
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    QOTSA + offspring on the 24/6