Options

I-days festival

has anyone ever been to the I-days festival?  Thinking about trying to take my two boys to see Pearl Jam there 

Comments

• Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Went last year to Radiohead... the festival was amazing. Just one stage and super venue. The sound system they used was phenomenal also. BUT here's the caveat, the've changed the venue this year so back to square one really in that I don't know what the Expo venue will be like. But i think it will be great, don't hesitate to get tickets and the Italians are super at gigs ;) We're definitely gonna try and get some ( there'll be a crazy rush i imagine, last time San Siro sold out in minutes )
  • Options
    Went last year to Radiohead... the festival was amazing. Just one stage and super venue. The sound system they used was phenomenal also. BUT here's the caveat, the've changed the venue this year so back to square one really in that I don't know what the Expo venue will be like. But i think it will be great, don't hesitate to get tickets and the Italians are super at gigs ;) We're definitely gonna try and get some ( there'll be a crazy rush i imagine, last time San Siro sold out in minutes )
    In minutes?? Wow coz im planning to go for general sale rather than 10c for the stadium shows
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    it took like 2 and half months san siro to sold out..was sold out on february,and show was in june
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    edited December 2017
    it took like 2 and half months san siro to sold out..was sold out on february,and show was in june
    How about the berlin show dimi from previous experience? Will it sell out in minutes? Because i think london 02 will sell out in minutes maybe amsterdam too
    Post edited by pashapasaman on
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    Berlin will take a while to sell out. All tickets are personalized, so you must give name of those who will use the tickets. ID will be checked. Wuhlheide (or O2 in 2012) has never sold out in minutes. Correct me if I am wrong
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,184
    For I Days, how long do the headliners get to play?   Looks like it’s a four day thing...  can anyone speak to how long headliners played last year?
  • Options
    Aww Shit...Apologies, you're right. I was actually meaning the General Floor Standing ( they did go super quick)... seats did take way longer ( I never buy seated tickets for a gig so was focusing on the floor only ;) 
  • Options

maverick said:
    For I Days, how long do the headliners get to play?   Looks like it’s a four day thing...  can anyone speak to how long headliners played last year?
    Radiohead played for about 2hrs and 15mins... but I imagine PJ will have a longer set...maybe not quite as long as they would on their own show. But we won't know until the night :) 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    edited December 2017
    maverick said:
    Judging by setlist.fm both Green Day and Radiohead played pretty much their full sets, similar to what they played at headlining arena shows around the same time. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2017/autodromo-nazionale-monza-italy-4be4b342.html
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/green-day/2017/autodromo-nazionale-monza-italy-1be4b538.html
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    edited December 2017
    mrk2 said:
    maverick said:
    Judging by setlist.fm both Green Day and Radiohead played pretty much their full sets, similar to what they played at headlining arena shows around the same time. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2017/autodromo-nazionale-monza-italy-4be4b342.html
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/green-day/2017/autodromo-nazionale-monza-italy-1be4b538.html
    Greenday has long setlist too. Hope pearl jam can play over 3.5hrs like their last setlist in 2014. But i doubt it though
    Post edited by pashapasaman on
  • Options
    Is it a single day purchase? 
  • Options
    any updates on what band other than PJ?
  • Options
    Is it a single day purchase? 
    It’s a four day festival.  I would hope they wouldn’t expect people to buy a four day ticket.   Two day festivals, I understand.   Four?   I sure hope not.  
  • Options
    "Costo Biglietti Pearl Jam

Posto Unico: € 65,00 + diritti di prevendita 
    PIT: € 80,00 + diritti di prevendita

Abbonamenti I-Days per 4 giorni (21-24 giugno 2018)
    Posto Unico: € 188,00 + diritti di prevendita 
    PIT: € 223,00 + diritti di prevendita"

You can have single-day ticket for 65 + extras or 80 + extras for the PIT.

• Options

Thanks for sharing.  Where did you find the info?  I don’t see it on the Livenation ticket site nor the I Days festival website. 
  • Options
    How about the berlin show dimi from previous experience? Will it sell out in minutes? Because i think london 02 will sell out in minutes maybe amsterdam too
    nope,will not sell right away
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

link?and sale ius on 6th?livenation...cos ticketrone is on 11th
  • Options
    It's on the I-Days Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IDaysMilano/posts/1924968954432423:0
    Pre-sale starts on the 6th if you register on the Live Nation website
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    It's on the I-Days Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IDaysMilano/posts/1924968954432423:0
    Pre-sale starts on the 6th if you register on the Live Nation website
    Thanks for this info.  Would the presale be at 6 am eastern time (5 am central) here in the US?  Just making sure Im not confusing this.
  • Options
    Yes, that's correct
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Any idea of the capacity for this event or the numbers of performers to expect on the day?  Looks like it starts at 5:30pm, so not an all day festival?
  • Options
  • Options
    This is what it looked like last year ( this was for Radiohead...so the actual capacity is huuuuge...but they've changed the venue on us so have no idea what the Expo are looks like....here's hoping. Gunning for Pit tickets today!! Fingers crossed.

• Options
    Last year we all said...damn, PJ would be amazing here...don't know why they switched.
  • Options
    Any news on presale password today?
  • Options
    No password you just have to be registered on the Live Nation website

• Options
    Damn, my cards wouldn't complete the order for fraud concerns buying tix in US.
  • Options
    Damn, my cards wouldn't complete the order for fraud concerns buying tix in US.
    Same here.  I have three orders in.  Seems like at least two went through now.   Check yours.  If yours didn’t go through and you still need some, message me.  I may have some extras unintentionally.   
    I contacted my CC and TM to address it but not sure yet what the result will be.  
    Pit tickets by the way...
  • Options
    coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    I am struggling getting tickets. I am logged in, and when it gets to the purchase screen it asks me to log in again and then it says it does not recognize me in the system. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    coach pj said:
    I am struggling getting tickets. I am logged in, and when it gets to the purchase screen it asks me to log in again and then it says it does not recognize me in the system. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    You have to also register also for ticketmaster.it...create an account there and you should be ok...the purchasing page is ticketmaster, not livenation.. was royal pain this morning with that site!