Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    My PJ travel partner and I both entered for the same shows, in the same order, and both got the exact same results:

1.  AMS Seating - Won
    2.  London 1 Seating - Lost
    3.  London 2 Seating - Lost
    4.  AMS GA - Could not win this show due to winning seating
    5.  London 1 GA - Lost
    6.  London 2 GA - Lost

In hindsight maybe it wasn't the best strategy to bid the exact same way, but bummed neither of us won anything but our first choice.  Did anybody have London 1 or 2 seating as anything other than choice 1 and win?

• Options
    faraptis said:
    JackD. said:
    johanypma said:
    JackD. said:
    Save to assume that AMS 2 will happen on the 13th June? Unfortunately can't make the 12th... :-( Dimi?
    Think so as well. Question is, will it go on sale immediately on Friday, or will there be another 10C lottery for this (as was the case for the third EV show earlier this year when that one was added)?
    Last european tour Ziggo Dome 2 opened one minute after the general sale started and no1 was sold out immediately.. no lottery

But you could enter for 10c wristbands after general sale. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    DiegoDan said:
    My PJ travel partner and I both entered for the same shows, in the same order, and both got the exact same results:

1.  AMS Seating - Won
    2.  London 1 Seating - Lost
    3.  London 2 Seating - Lost
    4.  AMS GA - Could not win this show due to winning seating
    5.  London 1 GA - Lost
    6.  London 2 GA - Lost

In hindsight maybe it wasn't the best strategy to bid the exact same way, but bummed neither of us won anything but our first choice.  Did anybody have London 1 or 2 seating as anything other than choice 1 and win?

You should easily be able to trade your extra Amsterdam of pair in London. GA night 2 should be fairly easy to find as well. Good luck and next time mix those picks up!
  • Options
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:
    If you lost your draw post here what your choices were. If others got their choices farther down the line of priority then everyone should know about it and they need to fix the system. If you put on for a show that had 9% odds then ya of course there was a strong chance of getting no tickets. 
    I signed up for Amsterdam Seating (bad odds) and Amsterdam GA (reasonable odds) and got nothing.

I've been a member for 17 years. 17 years. Non-stop.

I would find it easier to live with losing if others hadn't won so many shows, including Amsterdam. That just doesn't feel right somehow.

However, I congratulate all winners. It's not their fault.
    My guess is that you had reserved as 1st choice. You already knew that the odds were bad for this. And then you lost GA as 2nd choice as this was the GA with less odds than any other GA. But as far as I understand almost everyone who had this as 1st choice won. 
    It's a lottery, if your choice was GA 1st i think you would have been a winner too. But still there will be spare tickets available and I really wish you all the best in finding a ticket. 
    Thnx :-)

Quite a few of my friends had Amsterdam GA as 1st choice as well and did not win. They also didn't have any 3rd, 4th etcetera choices.

Hopefully we'll get tickets on Friday.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    Congrats to those that won tickets.  I missed out on London #1. I am a pub landlord, so it being on a Monday was perfect for me as my pub is shut on Mondays. Can't make any other dates on the tour. Not meant to be I guess. I had reserved seating last time they played the O2, really close to the stage, it was fantastic. I hope everyone that scored tickets has a great time. Already looking forward to the boots!
  • Options

mrk2 said:
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2018-europe-tour-pre-sale

For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.
    Yay!!!
  • Options
    Sandy66 said:
    Won Prague and Rome seated and London 2  and Padova GA, will have a spare for all of these shows. Looking for Amsterdam seated and London 1 seated
    Hi Sandy
    Have just sent you a PM about Prague.
  • Options
    hubble2009hubble2009 Essex Posts: 10
    Sandy66 said:
    Won Prague and Rome seated and London 2  and Padova GA, will have a spare for all of these shows. Looking for Amsterdam seated and London 1 seated
    Hi Sandy66. Is the London 2 seated?, if so I may be interested. I'll try for London 1 seated tomorrow and if successful we could do a deal. Interested?
    Brixton Academy 30/06/92 (cancelled), London Astoria 01/07/92 (cancelled), London Finsbury Park 11/07/93, Brixton Academy 13/07/93,
    Brixton Academy 14/07/93, Wembley Arena 18/06/97, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/08/09, London 02 Arena 18/08/09,
    London Hyde Park 25/06/10, Manchester Arena 20/06/12, Manchester Arena 21/06/12, Hammersmith Apollo 30/07/12, Leeds Arena 08/07/14,
    Hammersmith Apollo 06/07/17, Hammersmith Apollo 07/07/17, London 02 Arena (18/06/18), London 02 Arena 19/06/18 (cancelled),
    London 02 Arena 17/07/18
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Riot_Rain said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:
    If you lost your draw post here what your choices were. If others got their choices farther down the line of priority then everyone should know about it and they need to fix the system. If you put on for a show that had 9% odds then ya of course there was a strong chance of getting no tickets. 
    I signed up for Amsterdam Seating (bad odds) and Amsterdam GA (reasonable odds) and got nothing.

I would find it easier to live with losing if others hadn't won so many shows, including Amsterdam. That just doesn't feel right somehow.

My guess is that you had reserved as 1st choice. You already knew that the odds were bad for this. And then you lost GA as 2nd choice as this was the GA with less odds than any other GA. But as far as I understand almost everyone who had this as 1st choice won. 
    It's a lottery, if your choice was GA 1st i think you would have been a winner too. But still there will be spare tickets available and I really wish you all the best in finding a ticket. 

Quite a few of my friends had Amsterdam GA as 1st choice as well and did not win. They also didn't have any 3rd, 4th etcetera choices.

Lost Amsterdam GA as 1st choice? Wow..good luck my friend, hopefully 10C will manage to arrange a pre-sale before the public sale for those who couldn't score tickets today.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:

Lost Amsterdam GA as 1st choice? Wow..good luck my friend, hopefully 10C will manage to arrange a pre-sale before the public sale for those who couldn't score tickets today.
    Ya crazy that people lost Amsterdam 1 GA as their first choice. What was the odds above 70% wasn't? That is pretty good odds for quite a few friends to miss out. 
  • Options
    Air23 said:
    Any GA spare for London 1 or 2?
    Yeah London2 but non-transferrable, right...
  • Options
    DanBse4 said:
    Air23 said:
    You must pick the tickets up day of the show and transfer tickets by hand to the buyer for face value 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:

Ya crazy that people lost Amsterdam 1 GA as their first choice. What was the odds above 70% wasn't? That is pretty good odds for quite a few friends to miss out. 
    Last time I checked this morning was at 71% or something
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    I still have no idea if I have the tickets...I hate natwest
  • Options
    deftones said:
    PJNB said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:

Last time I checked this morning was at 71% or something
    Ya that is pretty much a guarantee imo since some people would not have had Amsterdam GA as their first choice. Plenty of people would have had reserved first as well as London choices. Something is not adding up there. 
  • Options
    I wonder if the chance at another presale from 10 club is if you got shut out from all shows or just if you got shut out at a specific venue. 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    cv658133 said:
    I still have no idea if I have the tickets...I hate natwest
    Your credit card should be charged by now for all tickets. Try contact your bank again and also contact 10C. In 2014 I had a similar problem with my bank confirmation and 10C gave me enough time to fix this.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:

Just checked with said friends and have to correct myself. Most had seating as 1st and standing as 2nd. Sorry about the confusion. It seems that opting for seats at all was silly of us since somehow it also seriously lowered our chances of getting our second choice.

But I am super psyched about the possibility of a pre-sale and will be crossing my fingers for that  =) 
  • Options
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    deftones said:
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:

Just checked with said friends and have to correct myself. Most had seating as 1st and standing as 2nd. Sorry about the confusion. It seems that opting for seats at all was silly of us since somehow it also seriously lowered our chances of getting our second choice.

But I am super psyched about the possibility of a pre-sale and will be crossing my fingers for that  =) 
    No worries. I wasn't questioning you btw I just like to see that the draw is fair and if not people should speak up. Whether here or on Facebook (Dimi already has a buy/sell post up and I have seen plenty of Amsterdam GA offered) you will find your tickets. Reserved on the other hand will be tough of course. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    that was the  most easy draw ever...the odds are so obvius what to enter..only pro was f people want tos ONLY seated at specific shows and didnt put ga at all.
    and ones want to do only amsterdams and london and threy went foirst seated at london and lost and that and amsterdam ga they had 3rd option
    lest was piece of cake
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Me and my buddy got Amsterdam GA. it was the only one we put in for. Pretty excited as I've never been to Europe before. Congrats to all those that won, and hope those that lost out can still get in
  • Options
    madlmadl Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    I accidentally bought 6*2 tickets - I only thought I entered the drawing - stupid me. Is there ANY chance of regretting OR reselling when there's this picture ID requirement? It's very expensive for me :-((((

I only need for one show - haven't decided which.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    only milan left tomorrow,and im ready
    got madrid today fro festival page
    won krakow and barcelona 10c tix
    my ticket buddy eva got prague-berlin-ome-padova..10c..
    all GA
    we are good to go!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    Anyone know how early the 'early access' is for 10C members with GA tickets? 
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    DanBse4 said:
    Air23 said:
    You must pick the tickets up day of the show and transfer tickets by hand to the buyer for face value 
    has that/does that work?
  • Options
    madl said:
    I accidentally bought 6*2 tickets - I only thought I entered the drawing - stupid me. Is there ANY chance of regretting OR reselling when there's this picture ID requirement? It's very expensive for me :-((((

I only need for one show - haven't decided which.
    No, you can sell or trade your spare at face value on the day of the show but you need to attend to collect. It states don’t enter unless you can attend all over the process. Now 5 pairs of tickets are getting wasted and you’ve spent money you didn’t have. I don’t really know what else to say.
  • Options
    only milan left tomorrow,and im ready
    got madrid today fro festival page
    won krakow and barcelona 10c tix
    my ticket buddy eva got prague-berlin-ome-padova..10c..
    all GA
    we are good to go!
    Congrats Dimi, glad you got what you wanted.
  • Options
    DanBse4 said:
    PJNB said:
    DanBse4 said:
    Air23 said:
    has that/does that work?
    If you are going to London 2 show and have an extra ticket or a pair you have to be the one that goes to the 10 club desk and pick them up. After that you can give them to another fan for face value or you can set up a trade for another show that you are interested in. 
  • Options
    PORCH8PORCH8 Posts: 11
    zanette13 said:
    Anyone know how early the 'early access' is for 10C members with GA tickets? 

How does this work is it just that you get let in before others or is there actually an area up front sectioned off that others can't access?

• Options
    Got Prague and Krakow - flights booked except for the Prague to Krakow which has gone a little crazy! My own cautious fault though!!
    4784495 - Thomas 9