Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    Entered the lottery for Padova and Rome.
    Hotels booked...driving by car from Vienna to Padova.. :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited December 2017
    how are people booking their flights already?  Do you find out straight away if you're successful on the pre-sale?
    Tickets will be easy to come by especially GA even if you are not successful on the draw. 

Edit: You will out around 12:00 CET on the 5th if you won.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    how are people booking their flights already?  Do you find out straight away if you're successful on the pre-sale?
    Flights booked
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Expect for italy: i’ll go by train or car from pisa 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,356
    Is it not weird that all the GA odds for the shows are still all at 99%? The odds for seating are the only ones that seem to be changing.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • salczsalcz Poland Posts: 8
    Sea said:
    Live 2018: Europe Tour
    News December 1 2017

We’re excited to announce that Pearl Jam will be returning to Europe in 2018 with a 14 date tour in June and July! This tour also marks the band’s first performance in Rome since 1996 and first-ever concerts in Padova, IT and Kraków, PL. 

A special ticket pre-sale begins today for current Pearl Jam Ten Club members (as of November 30, 2017).

For a full list of tour dates and ticket sale information, visit the TOUR PAGE.

Tickets for Rock WerchterMad Cool Festival, and NOS Alive Festival are on sale now. Ticket information for Pinkpop will be announced by the festival in the coming weeks. 

https://youtu.be/7aU1Qhq9uCs

https://pearljam.com/news/live-2018-europe-tour

It was great NEWS yesterday:) PJ @Europe Tour:) 
    I've a plan to be on five gigs:)
    I think that will be Prague, Krakow, Berlin and maybe both London :)
    thx TenClub and PJ Co. for new Europe Tour! Love it:)
    Kamil
    Salcz
    (KAMIL) my gigs:
    KATOWICE, PL 2000
    LEEDS,UK 2006
    PRAGUE,CZ 2006
    CHORZOW,PL 2007
    LONDON,UK 2007
    MANCHESTER,UK 2009
    LONDON,UK 2009
    LONDON,UK 2010
    GDYNIA,PL 2010
    MANCHESTER1,UK 2012
    MANCHESTER2,UK 2012
    ARRAS,F 2012
    GDYNIA,PL 2014
    WERCHTER,B 2014
    LEEDS,UK 2014
    MILTON KEYNES,UK 2014
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    All in for the 2 London shows...
    Looking forward to my first GA experience in Europe!! :rock_on:

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• lararennt said:
    I hope you all can get where you need to be. Its an amazing feeling that fills me with excitement as i remember doing all of this when i was more fortunate.
    So remember breathe every second of the whole experience in . It will stay with you forever and if anyone is in two minds, say yes. Don't think . Say yes.
    Bon voyage have a beer for me and make as many new friends as possible.
    Thanks so much for these kind words! Experiencing PJ live (especially in Italy) has been one of the best experiences in my life! There is just something in the air... <3 I'll have a beer for you in Padova! Cheers
    Im still hoping for a miracle
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    at what time do we know if we won? (Lisbon/London time) anyone knows?
    just_one said:
    Draw ends 8:00am on the 5th your time. Someone else that has done a Euro draw should answer but with NA peoples cards were charged a couple of hours after that. Not sure how this will play out since it will be midnight Seattle time when the draw ends.
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    Draw ends 8:00am on the 5th your time. Someone else that has done a Euro draw should answer but with NA peoples cards were charged a couple of hours after that. Not sure how this will play out since it will be midnight Seattle time when the draw ends.
     so around 8.30 am (Lisbon time) i should know if i won or nor right?

• and how to decide which dates to go for!  I'd like a London date, but not two nights at the O2 - plus two others I think....
    edited December 2017
    just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:

Really depends. I doubt that early maybe lunchtime or so. There are ways to tell if you won before they send you an email. Like I said though it is midnight in Seattle so I am curious too how this will play out.  
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:

Really depends. I doubt that early maybe lunchtime or so. There are ways to tell if you won before they send you an email. Like I said though it is midnight in Seattle so I am curious too how this will play out.  

only entered for barcelona seating (first time ever entering) so i doubt i win lol
    just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:

only entered for barcelona seating (first time ever entering) so i doubt i win lol
    Barcelona reserved or GA? Reserved is sitting @ 25% but you have better odds then that since you have it as your first choice. Hopefully beginners luck!
  • Annoyingly the 2nd London date clashes with Foo Fighters in Manchester which I already have tickets for.

Doubly annoyingly is that having only applied for the first London date and then deciding I wanted to add Amsterdam as a second choice I there is no option to update my selection.
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,181
    tomccfc87 said:
    Annoyingly the 2nd London date clashes with Foo Fighters in Manchester which I already have tickets for.

Doubly annoyingly is that having only applied for the first London date and then deciding I wanted to add Amsterdam as a second choice I there is no option to update my selection.
    You can cancel your entry and then start over. Takes about 2 minutes. 
    tomccfc87 said:
    Annoyingly the 2nd London date clashes with Foo Fighters in Manchester which I already have tickets for.

You need to cancel your whole submission and redo your choices from the start.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    guys, based on your experience, how long PJ are playing on festivals? Is it a full show, or just one hour or so?
    Not a full show
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    what i see last years and every tour..there are no borders anymore..people travel from everywhere to any tour for this band
    the fans community are frikkin epic
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Have submitted 3 choices,can I give 2 tickets to my Brother for Xmas if I dont attend same show?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490

marcmc said:
    Have submitted 3 choices,can I give 2 tickets to my Brother for Xmas if I dont attend same show?

You have to be there in person to pick up the tickets on the day of the show.  If your brother looks like you then perhaps :)
  • All booked for Barcelona! Incredible deals from Oakland direct to Barcelona if you leave July 6th and return the 13th. Non stop flights for insanely cheap prices! Holding out hope for a second show on the 9th. Regardless going to be a great trip!
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    All booked for Barcelona! Incredible deals from Oakland direct to Barcelona if you leave July 6th and return the 13th. Non stop flights for insanely cheap prices! Holding out hope for a second show on the 9th. Regardless going to be a great trip!
    Out of Oakland it looks like their about $600. Out of Portland for that same dates a ticket is over $1,400! Crazy
  • abrakapokusabrakapokus Belgrade, Serbia Posts: 23
    Hi all,
    I have few questions regarding Berlin venue (Waldbuhne).

First, I have a problem submitting entry for a ticket draw, after hitting Submit entry, for a short period it goes to Saving... and than after that nothing happens, no error on a screen nor ticket in My tickets, nothing... I was writing to support, no reply, so just wanted to ask if similar thing happened to anyone here?

Also, if I ever manage to finish it and get tickets, do you know if I can enter any part of the venue with them? I having doubts as a friend I would go with does not want to be in the first rows, although I wouldn't mind, I would be veery happy with them. On a page here it says: " For Berlin, there is only a GA ticket option for the entire venue. Standing and seated general admission areas are on a first-come, first-served basis."

And if I don't manage to get 10C tickets, is anyone there who knows if there are some price ranges for different tickets?
    Looking at the photo of the venue, there are some obviously better seats/positions and it seems all the tickets have the same price.

Sorry for this much questions, I just want to get the best of my only PJ concert for the next who knows how many years :)

• Hi all,

First, I have a problem submitting entry for a ticket draw, after hitting Submit entry, for a short period it goes to Saving... and than after that nothing happens, no error on a screen nor ticket in My tickets, nothing... I was writing to support, no reply, so just wanted to ask if similar thing happened to anyone here?

Also, if I ever manage to finish it and get tickets, do you know if I can enter any part of the venue with them? I having doubts as a friend I would go with does not want to be in the first rows, although I wouldn't mind, I would be veery happy with them. On a page here it says: " For Berlin, there is only a GA ticket option for the entire venue. Standing and seated general admission areas are on a first-come, first-served basis."

And if I don't manage to get 10C tickets, is anyone there who knows if there are some price ranges for different tickets? Looking at the photo of the venue, there are some obviously better seats/positions and it seems all the tickets have the same price.

Sorry for this much questions, I just want to get the best of my only PJ concert for the next who knows how many years :)

With 10C GA you can choose to stand or sit with early entry. I've heard the 10C support has been very helpful in solving issues with the lottery, hopefully they will reply to your email soon.
  • abrakapokusabrakapokus Belgrade, Serbia Posts: 23
    Hi all,

And if I don't manage to get 10C tickets, is anyone there who knows if there are some price ranges for different tickets? Looking at the photo of the venue, there are some obviously better seats/positions and it seems all the tickets have the same price.

With 10C GA you can choose to stand or sit with early entry. I've heard the 10C support has been very helpful in solving issues with the lottery, hopefully they will reply to your email soon.
    Thank you a lot. Im gonna try my best than to get them ;)

PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:

Barcelona reserved or GA? Reserved is sitting @ 25% but you have better odds then that since you have it as your first choice. Hopefully beginners luck!

Reserved.

if i dont win i will get them on the general sale.

any word on a 2nd show on July9th?
    guys, based on your experience, how long PJ are playing on festivals? Is it a full show, or just one hour or so?
    PJ on festivals - 2hours / 2.15hours
    PJ non festivals - 2.30hours / 2.45 Hours maybe sometimes 3.00 hours

dont know why they do this to be honest if fuckin stupid but well it is what it is and its the reason me and my wife are going to barcelona (Lisbon is a festival)
  • I'm tempted by prague and krakow - wondering if I could do an overnighter between the two.  Plus a London date - although not keen on the O2 as a venue - Milton Keynes was epic, I don't think the O2 can live up to that experience.