ticket pre-sale drawing issue

Hi there,
I'm having problem to participate to the European ticket pre-sale drawing.
When I log in and I go tho the ticket tab as per instructions I can't find the option to accept the conditions and I can't move forward to the next step.
I'm wondering if it's just me or if it is happening to everyone?

Thanks!

Comments

• SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
    Im getting a problem but no help at hand. I can accept the conditions but my choices are not submitting (2xLondon, Padova, Rome). 
  • There seems to be some issue with pre-sale registration. been trying over and over again, press submit and then it doesnt move on.
  • NF253642 said:
    Hi there,
    I'm having problem to participate to the European ticket pre-sale drawing.
    When I log in and I go tho the ticket tab as per instructions I can't find the option to accept the conditions and I can't move forward to the next step.
    I'm wondering if it's just me or if it is happening to everyone?

Thanks!
    Same problem, in the "tickets" section I only see the "member news", no sign of checkboxes or shows!
  • I've the sane problem top, i only see "members news"
  • I am having the same problem, but I only upgraded my free membership to a paid membership yesterday (nov 30th), so I assumed I was outside the time limit! Hopefully it will be resolved soon!! 
  • LianeFitz said:
    I am having the same problem, but I only upgraded my free membership to a paid membership yesterday (nov 30th), so I assumed I was outside the time limit! Hopefully it will be resolved soon!! 

You should be good to go your membership was active on Nov. the 30th:
    "Eligibility Requirements: Members active as of Thursday, November 30th are eligible for this drawing. New memberships and membership renewals purchased after that date are not considered eligible for this drawing."
  • MaxCancerMaxCancer Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    this year they invented this thing of the Eligibility, making no difference between who registered now and who have been paying for years and come one day later, incorrect behavior that is not reported at the time of payment, i'm so sorry this is last year i give you money, you are already rich you do not need to cheat to get more money

Post edited by MaxCancer on
  • SP145555 said:
    Im getting a problem but no help at hand. I can accept the conditions but my choices are not submitting (2xLondon, Padova, Rome). 

I was having the same problem. I was using an AMEX card. Switched to using a MasterCard and it all went through fine first time
  • I have the problem sorted out from the ticket support. It’s all working now, if you guys still have this problem I suggest to contact tickets@tenclub.net they will get back to you.  
    Thanks every one and good luck!
  • NF253642 said:
    I have the problem sorted out from the ticket support. It’s all working now, if you guys still have this problem I suggest to contact tickets@tenclub.net they will get back to you.  
    Thanks every one and good luck!
    What was the solution? Coz I'm having the same problem (can fill the forms in but it won't submit).
  • They haven’t told me I just had to log out and log in again and the option to partecipate was there while before I had nothing but the news. It looks like you are having a different issue though. 
  • The funny thing about all of this is that I don’t know if I’m going to partecipate.

I found 244 $ for two seats outrageous, really?

I know we all love PJ but that’s a lot of money for a family, come on PJ you can be better than this!

Where are those old days of the battle against Ticketmaster?