Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703

B)  Hell Yeah,  AMSTERDAM & PINKPOP...  Here we come

Dimi...  gonna see ya again in Amsterdam?

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • PB190357PB190357 Perth, Australia Posts: 42
    Any idea whether a second Amsterdam show is likely?
  • AnnieKTFAnnieKTF Slovenia Posts: 4
    edvedd said:
    I renewed my membership (30th Nov.), is that too late for the ticket drawing?
    I signed up and paid for my membership yesterday (Nov 30th) and can't access the drawing.  :s
    Hope to attend all the Italian shows + Prague - Krakow - Berlin.
  • edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    AnnieKTF said:
    edvedd said:
    I signed up and paid for my membership yesterday (Nov 30th) and can't access the drawing.  :s
    I did the same thing. I hope its because the payment transaction isnt complete yet. I’ll let you know if there is any news :)
  • SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
     aedvedd said:
    AnnieKTF said:
    edvedd said:
    I did the same thing. I hope its because the payment transaction isnt complete yet. I’ll let you know if there is any news :)
    Are you not able to access the drawing at all or will it not submit your choices? My auto renewal went through on the 20th November, I didnt get an email and my choices wont submit. Somethings not right for me
  • Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    Woooo hoooo been a loooong time....
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • London or Amsterdam? What's the venue like? It just seems like it'll be cheaper to get there from North of UK to Amsterdam than london.
  • That Prague, Krakow, Berlin and Werchter is sure a nice run of shows, can get train through all these.
  • PB190357PB190357 Perth, Australia Posts: 42
    Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
    You won't have any problem finding people on the forum.
  • Hell yeah! what an announcement day! Amsterdam, Pinkpop and Werchter!!! So great to finally be able to see them play @ Pinkpop!! The first festival  I ever went to, that was in 2001: one year after Pearl Jam played there for the last time. Ever since I`ve been hoping to see them play there, now the time has come. Woohoo!! To celebrate I`ll be watching the bootleg dvd`s of their legendary 1992 and the a bit less legendary but still epic 2000 Pinkpop show today! Great day to be a PJ fan.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Looking for advice for a first-time Ten Clubber. I'm looking to travel with the band for about a week, hitting whatever shows fall in that period. But I'll probably be traveling alone. If I buy a pair of tickets, what's the best way to unload them so they don't go to waste? 
    Plenty of people to sell/buy tickets on here or on the Facebook groups. What shows are you going to? I am planning on doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin solo....
  • dbk06dbk06 Posts: 60
    Hi guys what's the seat allocation likely to be for 10c member? Says full price best seats in house!? At the o2 that could mean anything!! Anyone care to guess?
  • PJNB said:
    Plenty of people to sell/buy tickets on here or on the Facebook groups. What shows are you going to? I am planning on doing Prague-Krakow-Berlin solo....
    Still trying to sort that out. I was thinking either that leg or the Amsterdam/London leg. I only speak English, so I'm a bit hesitant to travel to non-English speaking places, especially solo.
  • moonandstarsmoonandstars UK Posts: 49
    edited December 2017
    dbk06 said:
    Hi guys what's the seat allocation likely to be for 10c member? Says full price best seats in house!? At the o2 that could mean anything!! Anyone care to guess?

At the o2 that's normally the 2 100 blocks that overhang the sides of the stage. Most gigs they cost extra nowadays 
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited December 2017
    Oh I'm struggling with this this time. Ideally I would like to go to the two London shows but they are on my first two days back in work after 3 and a half weeks in Australia. Honestly I probably won't be in any state to go to them, work and commute in to the o2 and enjoy the shows. I'm have so little vacation time left that I can't do a jaunt midweek to catch a show. Thinking maybe I should try for Prague then I only need to use 1 day. Very much first world problems but every time they come over now I worry it might be my last chance to catch them.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    How do I figure out which venues will have the 10c section up front for GA that is separate from the rest of the floor like Vienna had 2014?

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• dbk06dbk06 Posts: 60
    dbk06 said:

At the o2 that's normally the 2 100 blocks that overhang the sides of the stage. Most gigs they cost extra nowadays 

cheers 

sarnocm said:
    How do I figure out which venues will have the 10c section up front for GA that is separate from the rest of the floor like Vienna had 2014?
    The way I read it is all arenas will be a mix of 10 club GA and public GA. The benefit of 10 club GA is the early entrance guaranteeing you a closer spot. 
  • sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    PJNB said:
    sarnocm said:
    The way I read it is all arenas will be a mix of 10 club GA and public GA. The benefit of 10 club GA is the early entrance guaranteeing you a closer spot. 
    Last time they weren't all the same layout.  Vienna and Stockholm had a barricaded area that was only for 10c and Golden Circle members. Oslo has a barricade but anyone on the floor could walk around once they got there.

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• JimFletcherPearlJamJimFletcherPearlJam Posts: 286
    edited December 2017
    No show in Ireland or Northern Ireland?  Jeeesh!  Pearl Jam seems to keep playing the same European countries over and over again.  Don't they realize they could sell out Croke Park in Dublin (75,000), especially considering they've only played on the island in 1996 and 2010?  Speaking of that neck of the woods, what about Edinburgh and Stockholm?  A lesson on European geography might be in order here.  My longstanding preparations to see Pearl Jam in Ireland will simply have to remain in a holding pattern.  Nonetheless, I'll be a huge Pearl Jam fan forever!  As someone that lived in Europe for four years, maybe the Pearl Jam tour manager would be willing to discuss the matter with me.     
    Post edited by JimFletcherPearlJam on
  • SP145555 said:
    Hello folks, I clicked Submit Entry and it doesnt appear to save. Anyone else have this issue? Trying to apply for both London, Padova and Rome standing tickets. 
    I had this problem, then my bank texted me to confirm that the transaction wasn't fraudulent (they ask for an authority to take £1.00 which then get's cancelled), after I confirmed I had made the transaction I tried again and it was successful.  Therefore best to contact your card issuer just in case it's the same.  Best of luck. 
  • I don't see the Madrid or Lisbon shows available for the lottery. Is that because those are festivals?

2013 Charlotte, 2016 Greenville, 2016 Columbia, 2016 MSG1, 2018 Barcelona, 2018 Seattle2

• RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Correct, same with Pinkpop Landgraaf.
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    I don't see the Madrid or Lisbon shows available for the lottery. Is that because those are festivals?
    Yes that is correct
  • I don't see the Madrid or Lisbon shows available for the lottery. Is that because those are festivals?
    Yeah, tickets are already on general sale I think? 
  • No show in Ireland or Northern Ireland?  Jeeesh!  Pearl Jam seems to keep playing the same European countries over and over again.  Don't they realize they could sell out Croke Park in Dublin (75,000), especially considering they've only played on the island in 1996 and 2010?  Speaking of that neck of the woods, what about Edinburgh and Stockholm?  A lesson on European geography might be in order here.  My longstanding preparations to see Pearl Jam in Ireland will simply have to remain in a holding pattern.  Nonetheless, I'll be a huge Pearl Jam fan forever!  As someone that lived in Europe for four years, maybe the Pearl Jam tour manager would be willing to discuss the matter with me.     
    You're forgetting 2000 but yeah, it's very disappointing they're not coming here. Unless the Slane rumours are true (despite Slane being an awful venue)
  • edveddedvedd Posts: 152
    SP145555 said:
     aedvedd said:
    AnnieKTF said:
    edvedd said:
    Are you not able to access the drawing at all or will it not submit your choices? My auto renewal went through on the 20th November, I didnt get an email and my choices wont submit. Somethings not right for me
    I cant enter the ticket tab, i just end up at the member news tab.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    cant wait!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I feel like such a sucker going in for three shows at £83 a ticket but that's Brexit I guess. Thanks, leavers!
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17