Groom looking for black PJ socks for wedding Dec 2

RD54807RD54807 Richmond, VA Posts: 14
I'm going to be giving all my groomsmen socks and cufflinks related to stuff they love (scooters, fishing, hunting, wine, etc)  and it dawned on me I wanted to have Pearl Jam socks for myself, but there do not seem to be any on ebay or amazon now.  Anyone have any to trade or for sale at a reasonable price??  THANKS for ay help or advise!!  
Virginia Beach 8/00 - Columbia MD 9/00 - Philly 4/03 - Bristow 6/03 - Hershey 7/03 - Reading 10/04 - DC 5/06 - WPB 6/08 - Tampa 6/08 - Columbia SC 6/08 - Virginia Beach 6/08 - Bristow 5/10 - Alpine Valley I Apline Valley II 9/11 - Baltimore 10/13 Charlottesville 10/13 - Charlotte 10/13 - Seattle 12/13 - Hampton 4/16
Tagged:

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    You do realize that you have to get in line, right?

Albeit, it's a very short line.

Of one.

@tempo_n_groove

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited October 2017
    Tempo should just be the wedding planner. Does he loan out socks at this point?
    Discuss it with your fiancée. This very well could be the first major decision you guys make as Mr and Mrs Rd54807
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • dankind said:

Of one.

@tempo_n_groove

@RD54807 Since you are getting married I will donate an extra pair of my official PJ socks to you.  PM me and I can show you my extras.

Christopher
    dankind said:

Of one.

@tempo_n_groove

@RD54807 Since you are getting married I will donate an extra pair of my official PJ socks to you.  PM me and I can show you my extras.

Christopher
    Hella swella fella!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    dankind said:

Of one.

@tempo_n_groove

Christopher
    Salute
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I got married in my black PJ socks. Got back from the honey moon and only found one in my suitcase. So bummed I lost the other!
    But hey, if you find a match i'll send it to you!
  • dankind said:

Of one.

@tempo_n_groove

Christopher
    You still want these socks my man or are you still hazy from the bachelor party?
  • RD54807RD54807 Richmond, VA Posts: 14
    @tempo_n_groove Hell yeah I was, funny you ask I actually had my BP this past weekend.   Very generous of you.              
    Virginia Beach 8/00 - Columbia MD 9/00 - Philly 4/03 - Bristow 6/03 - Hershey 7/03 - Reading 10/04 - DC 5/06 - WPB 6/08 - Tampa 6/08 - Columbia SC 6/08 - Virginia Beach 6/08 - Bristow 5/10 - Alpine Valley I Apline Valley II 9/11 - Baltimore 10/13 Charlottesville 10/13 - Charlotte 10/13 - Seattle 12/13 - Hampton 4/16