Options

Let's Play Two Vinyl, CD/DVD, Blu-ray, Slipmats & Stickers

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Got the CD today, still waiting on the Vinyl.
  • Options
    Mac57Mac57 Posts: 265
    Just opened Vinyl, Wrigley Field slipmat & gold sticker also.
    Thanks 10 Club!!!!!!
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    JP218404 said:
    EPIC!!!!FULL CORDUROY FROM LETS PLAY TWO!!

https://youtu.be/HCXZcY7p8wI
    What night we think this is? The second night had that summertime rolls intro but clearly easy to cut out 
    Corduroy is from night 2. I can see myself 2nd row dead center in three or four of the shots nice and clearly. 
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    USPS upgrades from evil Friday to happy Wednesday...
    Image result for excellent gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    OK, OK, forgive me for yelling.  Out for delivery today!!
  • Options
    One of mine is still in WA, the other only says shipping info received.

Mail innovations, what can you do?
  • Options
    Great job on the vinyl. Cut well. Pressed well. Sounds fantastic, 
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Are we thinking the CD is in completely different non book packaging from Amazon?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,762
    Are we thinking the CD is in completely different non book packaging from Amazon?
    It's possible that the retail (Amazon) version could have simpler packaging design, but based on Amazon's product pics it looks like a book format as well (look at the back photo on their site).
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    edited September 2017
    tschav said:
    It's possible that the retail (Amazon) version could have simpler packaging design, but based on Amazon's product pics it looks like a book format as well (look at the back photo on their site).
    That’s what I am hoping. I splurged for the special vinyl and want to be content with the CD
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    wow!  it sounds soooooo good
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    If anyone wants to trade a generic PJ baseball slipmat for a Wrigley 2016 PJ baseball slipmat, shoot me a pm.

I was not at Wrigley 2016, so I imagine that this would have more meaning to someone who was.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    @HesCalledDyer What extras did you end up with?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    dankind said:
    If anyone wants to trade a generic PJ baseball slipmat for a Wrigley 2016 PJ baseball slipmat, shoot me a pm.

I was not at Wrigley 2016, so I imagine that this would have more meaning to someone who was.
    I would be interested in that trade if I get the baseball one. I was at both Wrigley shows last year and I'm a huge Cubs fan. If someone who for sure has the baseball one comes forward sooner than me though go ahead and trade it. 
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    got my cd from 10c today. as others have said, the packaging is very nice. fyi, the 'show' isn't seamless, there are fade outs at the end of each track. that's the only disappointment i've had with it. 
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    You would think the CD preorders would have included the sticker.  
  • Options
    dpharesdphares Maryland Posts: 118
    Got the record today along with the slipmat and sticker. Sounds really good. Thanks 10C.
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,492
    Got my vinyl in NJ today 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    @HesCalledDyer What extras did you end up with?
    Plain slipmat and Wrigley sticker.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    edited September 2017

PEARL JAM LET'S PLAY TWO BLURAY PRESALE

https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-lets-play-two-bluray-presale

$19.99
    Quantity
    11/17/2017 RELEASE DATE

Let's Play Two is a documentary film that chronicles Pearl Jam's legendary performances at Wrigley Field during the Chicago Cubs historic 2016 season. With Chicago being a hometown to Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam has forged a relationship with the city, the Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field that is unparalleled in the world of sports and music.

From Ten to Lightning Bolt, the documentary film shuffles through Pearl Jam's ever-growing catalog of originals and covers - spanning the band's 25-year career. Through the eyes of renowned director/photographer Danny Clinch and the voice of Pearl Jam, the film showcases the journey of this special relationship.

BLURAY Version

Disc 1: Bluray of the full film
    Extras on Bluray disc includes 5 bonus video performances + photo gallery from Danny Clinch

Bonus Videos:

Mind Your Manners
    Rearviewmirror
    Black (Full Performance)
    Immortality
    Masters Of War

Downloadable Digital Extras:

Oceans
    Deep
    Let Me Sleep

Audio Options include: Stereo, Dolby, and DTS

CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED ON 10/30/2017.

SKU: 7137-BLU

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    edited September 2017

PEARL JAM LET'S PLAY TWO DVD PRESALE

https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-lets-play-two-dvd-presale

$19.99
    Quantity
    RELEASE DATE 11/17/2017

DVD comes with Let's Play Two audio soundtrack CD.

Let's Play Two is a documentary film that chronicles Pearl Jam's legendary performances at Wrigley Field during the Chicago Cubs historic 2016 season. With Chicago being a hometown to Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam has forged a relationship with the city, the Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field that is unparalleled in the world of sports and music.

From Ten to Lightning Bolt, the documentary film shuffles through Pearl Jam's ever-growing catalog of originals and covers - spanning the band's 25-year career. Through the eyes of renowned director/photographer Danny Clinch and the voice of Pearl Jam, the film showcases the journey of this special relationship.

CD + DVD Version

Disc 1: CD Soundtrack
    Disc 2: DVD of the full film
    Extras on DVD includes 5 bonus video performances + photo gallery from Danny Clinch

Bonus Videos:

Mind Your Manners
    Rearviewmirror
    Black (Full Performance)
    Immortality
    Masters Of War

Oceans
    Deep
    Let Me Sleep

Audio Options include: Stereo, Dolby, and DTS

CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED ON 10/30/2017.

SKU: 7137-DVD

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    vinyl arrived in Florida yesterday!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Shipping for these suck. Shipping notice for both on the 21st and 22nd yet both are still waiting to be shipped.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    Are these Video or Audio Downloads?

Oceans
    Deep
    Let Me Sleep
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    prlprl Posts: 125
    Are these (soundtrack CD, DVD+CD, Bluray, Vinyl) 10C exclusives or can we expect worldwide release on music stores?
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    Kearn5y said:
    Shipping for these suck. Shipping notice for both on the 21st and 22nd yet both are still waiting to be shipped.
    same boat here
  • Options
    If you pre ordered from Amazon Canada, the vinyl & CD are shipping out today!

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    demetrios said:
    If you pre ordered from Amazon Canada, the vinyl & CD are shipping out today!

Still don't believe them till i see a tracking number ! Lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Does anyone know why banquet records in  the uk is advertising the cd with dvd release date 29 september?

https://www.banquetrecords.com/pearl-jam/let's-play-two/5769579

I'm in the uk and don't know whether this is the same package of dvd and cd that ten club are advertising release date November.
  • Options
    wookieboy said:
    Does anyone know why banquet records in  the uk is advertising the cd with dvd release date 29 september?

https://www.banquetrecords.com/pearl-jam/let's-play-two/5769579

I'm in the uk and don't know whether this is the same package of dvd and cd that ten club are advertising release date November.
    I'm guessing soon Banquet Records will fix the date on the CD & DVD combo set release on their website.