For sale: 5 posters. Berlin 2 '12; Wrigley EMEK '13; S/N Boston '18 Brown & Mumford +

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Bump
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump :bee:

Bump.  Sold one.  Pending on 3.

Toronto 2006 pending.
    Bump
    bump for new posters added
  • dogmattdogmatt Posts: 98
    PM sent

Bump with more posters
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    2000 for Pitt :open_mouth: does it come framed? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    2000 for Pitt :open_mouth: does it come framed? 
    Check out EBay listings recently.  The poster is so hot right now.  Almost like Hansel was when up against Zoolander.  
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    edited July 2017
    Have any gone above the recent 1675 one? Two end today, one is even framed 

more power to you if you sell it 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    I'm not arguing the price of the Pitt.... just sickens me personally as I sold my spare copy of it in 2014 for $200  :s
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • JO66982JO66982 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 43
    I'm not arguing the price of the Pitt.... just sickens me personally as I sold my spare copy of it in 2014 for $200  :s
    That's nothing. I went to the show with a couple friends. We all traveled into Pitt from out of town, from different places. I got in first and went to the merch tent and bought my limit of 2 posters.  By the time my friends made it into town, posters were gone. They both really wanted one so I sold them both to them for cost, assuming I'd get one when I wanted one at a later time. Missed the AP sale. Missed the 10 club sale. And still trying to chase one down. Seems impossible now given the ludacris selling prices of late. Probably my best shot now is hoping to score one in a mystery box. Every time a new high price is set on a sale, I text those guys and say "you're welcome". In the world of PJ posters, that's sickening. If this one sells for 2k, would be icing on the cake. 
    JO66982 said:
    That's nothing. I went to the show with a couple friends. We all traveled into Pitt from out of town, from different places. I got in first and went to the merch tent and bought my limit of 2 posters.  By the time my friends made it into town, posters were gone. They both really wanted one so I sold them both to them for cost, assuming I'd get one when I wanted one at a later time. Missed the AP sale. Missed the 10 club sale. And still trying to chase one down. Seems impossible now given the ludacris selling prices of late. Probably my best shot now is hoping to score one in a mystery box. Every time a new high price is set on a sale, I text those guys and say "you're welcome". In the world of PJ posters, that's sickening. If this one sells for 2k, would be icing on the cake. 
    Your friends don't sound so friendly. 
  • JO66982JO66982 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 43
    JO66982 said:
    No, they are fine. No blame with them. I could have said no. Would have for sure kept one had i known then what i know now. They both have them still and doubtful they'll ever part with them.

Now if they tried to sell the $35 poster for $2k, then I'd question their friendliness.
    JO66982 said:
    JO66982 said:
    No, they are fine. No blame with them. I could have said no. Would have for sure kept one had i known then what i know now. They both have them still and doubtful they'll ever part with them.

Now if they tried to sell the $35 poster for $2k, then I'd question their friendliness.

Haha.  If they sold for $2,000 you should ask for a damn commission.  I have been the merch guy in my group of traveling PJ traveling friends so I know the feeling of putting in the effort and selling to your friends for cost.  I sold an artist signed Cracker Jack poster to a friend for cost (I think it was like $50 or something).  If they ever end up selling I will probably be a bit perturbed.  They usually do a lot of the trip planning though so we're probably even.
    Mexico City sold.
    Bump.  3 shipped out this morning.
  • leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    Great Seller here! Quick shipping and very well packed!! Thanks again
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    I agree - great seller!  packaged very well.    A+++ 
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
    Bump.  Let's sell a few more!
  • dogmattdogmatt Posts: 98
    Ditto.  Received here as well.  Great seller!  Thanks!
  • Is Moline still available?
    Is Moline still available?
    It is.

Klausen South America sold.

Welker Sao Paulo sold.
    Decided not to sell Moline/Pitt/MKE.   keeping the shows attended collection intact.
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump