Only year without a tour?

SaraodSaraod Posts: 26
I might be missing something but looking at the PJ tour history on the website, it looks like every year PJ has toured somewhere. 2017 is looking strangely empty. I know we've had Eddie in Europe ( and delighted that we had him here!) but is there something worrying about the lack of tour announcements? Like so many others, badly in need of a PJ tour to look forward to! Can't believe it's nearly a year since Fenway :(

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    They did not really do anything in 99, 2001, or 2002 either. In 97 probably would not have had any shows if the Stones did not ask them to open for them a couple nights. Had other very light years since then too. Nothing to read into. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    yah the old touring days they'd do big tours every 2 or 3 years, so the years in between we really light.  Usually something unique like opening for the stones, bridge school, some other benefit kind of thing.  

I think this is the first year though, without an actual show?   HoF was more of an appearance, so I would count it as such.  I would of even counted a 30 minute bridge school set.. lol.
  • SaraodSaraod Posts: 26
    Thanks! Glad there's nothing to read into. We'll just be patient and keep waiting...