Options

DMB - Live at Red Rocks Vinyl - Warehouse Exclusive

tmodjeskitmodjeski Chandler, AZ Posts: 5
I know there was previous interest in the Red Rocks vinyl. If your a member of the Warehouse there is an exclusive pre-order today until 3:00 ET. It is going for $80. 

Comments

• Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    thanks for the heads-up!  I'm not a warehouse member but if someone who is wouldn't mind ordering one for me I'd send paypal + shipping and send you some PJ stickers for your efforts.  PM me if you can help me out.  thanks!
  • Options
    I can help out but it will cost people extra because I am Canadian and that's how my cc gets charged
  • Options
    After 3pm this should be available on dmband.com or the music today store where anyone can buy from
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,142
    After 3pm this should be available on dmband.com or the music today store where anyone can buy from
    How long donthynuaually remain on the site for non-warehouse folks to buy? A few days? An hour?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    How long donthynuaually remain on the site for non-warehouse folks to buy? A few days? An hour?

Depends. I'd say if you want one, grab one asap
  • Options

Depends. I'd say if you want one, grab one asap
    Cool thanks :)
  • Options
    rlonergan44rlonergan44 Posts: 44
    anyone want a vault 6? Would love to trade my extra for a RR95. Sadly not a member of the Warehouse. Used to be back when Roi was still around. 
  • Options
    bwick21bwick21 Posts: 104
    you don't need to be a member of the Warehouse to preorder. I am not a member and i just ordered one
  • Options
    bwick21 said:
    you don't need to be a member of the Warehouse to preorder. I am not a member and i just ordered one
    That's because the wh pre-order is over. You ordered from the ln site.
  • Options
    Hmmm I'm definitely tempted.  Not sure if I want to pull the trigger but the other set from San Fran I have sounds really good
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,846
    sooooo tempted but just can't justify it.  oh well.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    mcgruff10 said:
    sooooo tempted but just can't justify it.  oh well.

Same here.  Not really into DMB anymore these days, but I absolutely loved this show back in the day.  $80 is just too steep for me.