Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2017 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hello out there!
    I have a Eddie Vedder Amsterdam May 30, 2017 Balcony Row 9 Ticket (Pricelevel 2: 108,90€) and want to trade against a May 29, 2017 Ticket.
    PM please and Greetings from Germany
    Frank
  • Options
    thor2265thor2265 Rockford Illinois Posts: 13
    Was at the Ancient Greek theatre in Taormina last year & what an incredible venue it would be to see Eddie there. If I knew he was going to play there I would've waited to go to Sicily
    THOR2265

Chicago 05/16/06
    Chicago 08/24/09
    Alpine Valley 09/04/11
    Wrigley Field 07/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13
    Memphis 10/14/14, Moline 10/17/14
    Wrigley Field 08/20/16 & 08/22/16
    Mother Love Bone Rockford Endless Nights Bar 04/89
    EV Louisville 09/23/17
  • Options
    Hi guys! Am searching for 2 x Antwerp if anyone has over-ordered?
    1995-Sydney, 1998-Sydney(x3), 2003-Sydney(x3), 2006-Sydney(x3), 2009-Seattle, Melbourne, Sydney, 2010-Berlin, 2011- Sydney(EVx2), Newcastle(EV)2012-Manchester, Amsterdam, Berlin(x2), London(EV), 2014-Berlin, Stockholm, Leuven, Milton Keynes, 2016-NYC
  • Options
    InHiding_InEuropeInHiding_InEurope Brussels Posts: 22
    Hello, anybody has an extra ticket for the second night in Amsterdam, 30 May?
    Greetings from Brussels
    1996 Barcelona - 2009 Berlin - 2010 Berlin - 2014 Berlin - 2017 EV Amsterdam 3 - 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Pinkpop, Barcelona - 2019 EV Amsterdam 1, EV Brussels - 2022 Berlin - Frankfurt - Amsterdam
  • Options
    amoriciamorici Posts: 28
    Hi everybody!
    I have two 10c tickets for Taormina 1 (level 3). I would exchange with two Taormina 2 tckts, same level or more (paying the difference of course...). Is anyone interested?
    Thank you and greetings form Italy
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    Has anyone's credit card been charged for 10 club tickets yet? I am wondering what the price was for 3rd level Taormina tickets as my card has yet to be charged or does anyone remember how much American it was?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PJNB said:

Has anyone's credit card been charged for 10 club tickets yet? I am wondering what the price was for 3rd level Taormina tickets as my card has yet to be charged or does anyone remember how much American it was?

was 228
    mt card isnt charge yet..like shows at my acount,but money are on hold
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Extra tickets for Eddie Vedder Dublin @3arenadublin on Friday 9 June will be released this Thursday at 9am.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188
    PJNB said:

I got charged 215 Euros.
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • Options

PJNB said:

was 228
    elen said:

PJNB said:

I got charged 215 Euros.
    Thanks. That is roughly what the conversion rate google is saying as well.
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Random question....is there PJ merch at these gigs?
  • Options
    VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    cv658133 said:

Random question....is there PJ merch at these gigs?

from what I recall of the 2012 solo shows it was just EV stuff
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • Options
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

was 228
    elen said:

PJNB said:

I got charged 215 Euros.
    My card just charged..215 euros
  • Options
    EvenflojenEvenflojen Norn Iron Posts: 4
    edited March 2017

Pre-sale fluffed up, Dublin sold out in 4 mins. That was 9k seats in 4 mins that suddenly appeared on seat wave at 200-300 a pop. It's shit Eddie but I'll still love ya !!!

<
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613

Hey Joost
    Congratulations! Your name has been drawn for the following tickets:

DATE CITY PRICE/PAIR
    06/26/2017 Taormina (Sicily), Italy - Reserved Seating Price Level 1 $376.00
    TOTAL $376.00

You're the first person on this board I've seen that won Level 1. Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Extended my hotel and rental car for Taormina 2. Had a chance to buy tix online but am going to take my chances on day of show tix.
  • Options

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

was 228
    elen said:

PJNB said:

I got charged 215 Euros.

Extended my hotel and rental car for Taormina 2. Had a chance to buy tix online but am going to take my chances on day of show tix.

We are renting a car too. Our flight takes off at 6:45am Wednesday morning and the cheapest shuttle to the airport is 120 Euros. We rented a car for 3 days that was cheaper than that alone. We opted for the navigational system which set us back 50 bucks. I am thinking we may be able to get away without it. Have you ever travelled in the area?
  • Options
    never travelled
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

was 228
    elen said:

PJNB said:

I got charged 215 Euros.

We are renting a car too. Our flight takes off at 6:45am Wednesday morning and the cheapest shuttle to the airport is 120 Euros. We rented a car for 3 days that was cheaper than that alone. We opted for the navigational system which set us back 50 bucks. I am thinking we may be able to get away without it. Have you ever travelled in the area?
    never travelled the area. I plan on winging it and am driving from Brindisi, a good 7 hour drive. Worst case is I buy a map or use my phone when there's wifi and use google maps and just take screenshots of where I need to go. I rented a MFC Fiat 500 for $29 dollars a day with unlimited mileage. Can't wait to drive that tiny thing!
  • Options
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

was 228
    elen said:

PJNB said:

I got charged 215 Euros.

I've not been there yet (yes, I know, I'm Italian and I've not been to Sicily... shame on me...), I believe that the most difficult part will be getting out of Taormina but I'm pretty sure you can handle it with maps and some help from the hotel. Maybe you can already save or print the itinerary from the hotel to the airport and take it with you.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    Never been to an EV show. Do a lot of people sit during it? Or is it still high energy and people standing?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

Never been to an EV show. Do a lot of people sit during it? Or is it still high energy and people standing?

sit
  • Options

It's high energy for about three people. They'll try and engage Ed in conversation numerous times when Ed is speaking to an attentive crowd. Ed typically ignores them. If you're beside them, you'll get some high fives.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    tkiggs said:

Reading this thread about high prices. Isn't Eddie playing a double bill with Glen Hansard? Maybe you don't like Glen, but they probably split the money.

This is getting crazy with ppl Glen Hansgard co

It's high energy for about three people. They'll try and engage Ed in conversation numerous times when Ed is speaking to an attentive crowd. Ed typically ignores them. If you're beside them, you'll get some high fives.
    Well said. I've stopped going to Ed shows because the crowd (some) is disrespectful.
  • Options

Please let those three people far far far away from me... :prayer:
  • Options
    elen said:

I second that. Also, please no chest-bumping anywhere anytime
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    elen said:

And please, no singers! I was next to a guy singing along all the way through even after I'd pointed out I'd come to hear Ed, not him. Yay! You know all the words!
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    Hopefully Ed will ask people to put their phones away
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181

Hopefully Ed will ask people to put their phones away

Pretty sure phones are policed fairly well.
  • Options
    ticketone email tix for night 2
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Great ideas and tips with Taormina. Our hotel is really close to the entrance of Taormina so I really don't think I need one now.

ticketone email tix for night 2

I didn't even see an option for email all I saw was shipped to my house. It was all in Italian though and I really just kept clicking things until it let me advance. lol
    Post edited by PJNB on